What's new

Whistleblower Army sahayak found dead

Many times. Injustice should be avoided through out the world.
How Did You Know Its Injustice ??

Military already conducted its Inquiry The Army has said the jawan committed suicide and that he had been missing since February 25. Mathew, a native of Kerala's Kollam district, was also believed to be "mentally disturbed."

End Of the Story

How Did You Know Its Injustice ??

Military already conducted its Inquiry The Army has said the jawan committed suicide and that he had been missing since February 25. Mathew, a native of Kerala's Kollam district, was also believed to be "mentally disturbed."

End Of the Story
A dead human is a dead human if someone kills him or he kills himself it must be investigated that why he was killed. If this injustice can happen to him in India it can also happen to you tomorrow so it must be investigate and culprit should be brought justice. If Modi has to go for this death he should go. No one should die in vain.

Then again it's not the Pakistani soldiers complaining about food or being put through menial jobs.

If you want daily biryani, then army is not the place to work. Combat situations are hard to reach. Sometimes solders have to be ready to go without food too for longer period of time. I studied in a army school, and I know how Indian solders are fed when they are in cantonments.

A dead human is a dead human if someone kills him or he kills himself it must be investigated that why he was killed. If this injustice can happen to him in India it can also happen to you tomorrow so it must be investigate and culprit should be brought justice. If Modi has to go for this death he should go. No one should die in vain.
Army already Cover that Part Don't Yo Know how Military around world operates It has Internal Inquiries and courts and Tribunals

So Military conducted Its internal Inquiry and given its version

If you want daily biryani, then army is not the place to work. Combat situations are hard to reach. Sometimes solders have to be ready to go without food too for longer period of time. I studied in a army school, and I know how Indian solders are fed when they are in cantonments.
I'm sure after serving for 13 years, he would be well aware of the environment.

Unfortunately no, even after working for 13 years, he had no idea what it takes to be a solider. People join army to kill enemies and be in tough situations, and not to enjoy everyday biryanis.

That's Depends Of Who he is and personality According to BSF He Is regular Defaulter In Breaking chain of commands Previously faced Court Martial and detention So his records Tell His Story

That's Depends Of Who he is and personality According to BSF He Is regular Defaulter In Breaking chain of commands Previously faced Court Martial and detention So his records Tell His Story

Does he look hungry??

He looks like he can kill two people at once with bare hands. I can say he is well fed and taken care of.

BSF-Tej-bahadur-yadav.jpg

Does he look hungry??

He looks like he can kill two people at once with bare hands. I can say he is well fed and taken care of.

BSF-Tej-bahadur-yadav.jpg
come on mate we have many shows in India who depict food armed services

Its Ploy We both are from defense back ground we Know shit Off-course.Though I disagree in sahayaks we should
Now stop these colonial practices we should get Civilian for these jobs Not a commissioned Soldiers

Rocky and Mayur jay hind was famous TV series i use to watch in my teenage years

Pakistan Army is a great institution no doubt. But its leadership must take steps to remove the Raj era traditions it still holds on to. The orderly system is what personally I dont like. I have seen orderlies being abused by housewives of the officers. They consider them their personal servants.

Another one is the idea of cantonments and 'officer mess'. Since the economic development of the country has not been a priority of successive governments and hence the social and economic development of the nation as a whole has been patchy and non uniform, privileged 'ghettos' have cropped up over whole of the country. All of a sudden a system that suited the colonial masters has become an acceptable norm in a supposedly 'free' nation.

Here in Canada, there is no special privilege class. So you will see navy and army officers in uniform traveling in subway train lugging their big bags themselves not their orderlies. Pakistan unfortunately is not an equitable and true society, its shallow and pretentious. That is why holding on to colonial traditions is a notion of pride for some as it gives them a distinct and privileged outlook.

RIP....

Whistleblowing doesn't work in military. Any 'whistleblowing' is taken as insubordination. Military was not the correct place for this man.
He was recruited as a soldier not a servant of officer.

Back
Top Bottom