What's new

Which team are you supporting apart from your home team

India....and Ill be upset if they dont win.. the team looks good..
although in my view Sachin might flop.. as they say..
expect too much out of a maestro..and you might get a failed performance.

anyone i just hope Austrila doesn't win it. I am sick of seeing them holding the world cup for so long >_>

That is the problem..
remember miandad in the 96 cup??
He looked exhausted.. far from his performance in 92..
Still.. lets see if there is still energy left in this batting prodigy.. maybe a little red bull wont do any harm.

hahah i spourt evry 1 aftat pakistna expect bharath hahahaha becoz mendar sing dooni luks lik a horse hahah nd suchin tendulkakakakar is funy and i play betterer cricket than tenduklkar hahaha he play very bad my 8 ear old maal broder is betterer than suching tendulkkara

:rofl: WTH is this lol

Btw on topic juST N.A.T.S.I.K.A.P Else england bcoz of Jon AsAd :lol: Kion bhai samjh tu gaye ho ge lol

hahah i spourt evry 1 aftat pakistna expect bharath hahahaha becoz mendar sing dooni luks lik a horse hahah nd suchin tendulkakakakar is funy and i play betterer cricket than tenduklkar hahaha he play very bad my 8 ear old maal broder is betterer than suching tendulkkara

Forget Sachin,you are a legend:argh::cheesy:

any asian country be it Sri lanka, Pakistan or even bangladeh :-)p)...though, Sri lanka looks strongest among these three.

Of course... Pakistan:tup:
But Pak's batting lineup is now seems weak they must concentrate on batting practice to over come it.

India-England or ANY other asian team! [Pakistan,Bangladesh,Sri Lanka]

But the team I wouldn't wanna see HOLDING WORLD CUP is AUSTRALIA!!

Whats is with wishing Australia not winning the world cup guys ? c'mon..may the best team win..if Australia is still the best , then they deserve to lift the cup again.

Whats is with wishing Australia not winning the world cup guys ? c'mon..may the best team win..if Australia is still the best , then they deserve to lift the cup again.

They are the most cockiest people in the world! Even if Australia is the best team in the world [which it's not] I wouldn't want them to win. :angel:

Besides Pakistan - I am supporting England

UK.GIF
UK.GIF
UK.GIF
UK.GIF
UK.GIF

Back
Top Bottom