What's new

Which team are you supporting apart from your home team

The poorest chaps are the South African one's .they always had a strong team but badluck always followed them sadly they always lost in semi's and big matches .this WC will be Graeme smith's last WC atleast as a captain so i hope the poor chap will get something cheering

Apart from my country I am supporting South Africa.. They are hard working, capable and full of sportsmanship but they are most unfortunate team.. The other reason is i stayed there for 6+ months and had plenty of frnds out there :D

South Africa .. Only b/c Amla is in it .. :)

England ki team main Ajmal Shehzad hai :D

phir usko support karne se kya problem hai :P

Support England they are the oldest team in the game of cricket and yet to win World cup in ODI format

I shall support India as my 1st choice and than England as my 2nd choice :cheers:

I'll support England after Bangladesh.
Well, cricket came from England and kids over there plays football this days(cricket is becoming boring over there).
They didn win any worldcup so far........................

Support England they are the oldest team in the game of cricket and yet to win World cup in ODI format

I like Maulana Jee ... my ICON ... :azn:

and above all zaki lives there lol

i'll never support a rotulu team

I'll support Pakistan after Bangladesh.
But the truly deserving are South Africa
Any country but Australia

Back
Top Bottom