What's new

Which politician is serious about prostitution issue?

Myth_buster_1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Never heard anything regarding this issue from any politician and even from our founding fathers when heera mahndi was flourishing.
Not to long from now, this society will be corrupt as any non muslim society and the more we hide this bitter reality the worsen the situation gets. Islamabad is the world's top city where sexual contents are searched the most as per capita so it should not come to as surprising that it is not any further from prostitution hub and immoral society.
Im not just talking of women prostitution but men too... their is a hadis which warns us that their will be a time when Muslims will commit the acts of sodomy at large! so i wonder if this issue is ever gonna be solved from our own hands since it has been prophesied?
Since NS, Mush, Zardari, altaf etc criminals dont give a f about this issue do you guys think IK will be any better? Or will he just talk the talk and wont walk the walk?
This is really sad reality of Pakistan which is making me deviate from this nation and I am not even judging materialistically.

I'm sorry but:
Pakistan is not top on **** search – Said by Google | BuzzPK
And other sources show you're wrong.

And err... on topic, I've never heard of prostitutes here but then I am the Sharif type

prostitution is the worlds oldest profession . no way will it go away :D

Why would they want to curb prostitution?All politicians are a bunch of prostitutes in the first place :flame:

^^^

see what your signature says.

I remember a program where a prostitute from Karachi was interviewed and asked questions about her "honor"
Her reply was perfect.. that many girls from so called respectable families do a lot more than they offer with their boyfriends.. yet why are these women ridiculed for trying to earn their livelihood when all else has failed.

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Why would they want to curb prostitution?All politicians are a bunch of prostitutes in the first place :flame:

Sheer satirical genius at work there :rofl:

Why are you so worried about this?there are evils far bigger than this to curb

Her reply was perfect.. that many girls from so called respectable families do a lot more than they offer with their boyfriends.. yet why are these women ridiculed for trying to earn their livelihood when all else has failed.

I didn't quite understand. The girls from the families do more with their boyfriends, or they do more than they do with customers rather than boyfriends?

I didn't quite understand. The girls from the families do more with their boyfriends, or they do more than they do with customers rather than boyfriends?

For a bit of emotional hoopla.. thousands of rupees in mobile credit and food bills.
There will always be such a profession.. its popularity however depends on the conditions of society.

It will never go away. So we should just legalize and tax prostitution.

I can't believe you're supporting him.
No offence intended so far.
Logically, how many prostitutes have you ever seen? I've never heard of anyone going to one so why should we legalise the disgusting sexual habits of other people?
Prostitution is DEGRADATION OF WOMEN!

Where the only thing Islamic usually happens to men in their early childhood.

Santro, you usually write excellent posts, but I think this comment of yours is in very bad taste. There are very moderate, educated and practicing Muslims within Pakistan.

Santro, you usually write excellent posts, but I think this comment of yours is in very bad taste. There are very moderate, educated and practicing Muslims within Pakistan.

Nothing to do with the ISLAMIC republic.

Back
Top Bottom