What's new

Which part of India is more developed?

None of India is developed, like western standards

If India (or Pakistan, BD, Sri Lanka etc) is developed , you dont get economic Indian (Pakistan/BD/Sri Lankan) refugees migrating to the west. India even based on Asian standard is far from developed when compared with japan, S Korea, HK or China

Heard of a term called relativity? OP asked relative to parts of India.

I am asking relatively speaking which part of India is most developed.

Tall buildings - Mumbai,Gurgaon
Shopping malls - New Delhi , Gurgaon , Pune
Hi tech cities with opportunities- Bangalore,Chennai, Hyderabad.
Beaches- Goa , Chennai
Future cities - Lavasa , Greater noida , New lucknow ,4 - 5 more but don't remember the names

Bottom line is south India is the engine for the rest of India .

There is no city in India which matches the west in developed standards. But it makes sense as it is a developing country. India is still developing. The developed regions are Mumbai, gurgaon etc etc.

Tall buildings - Mumbai,Gurgaon
Shopping malls - New Delhi , Gurgaon , Pune
Hi tech cities with opportunities- Bangalore,Chennai, Hyderabad.
Beaches- Goa , Chennai
Future cities - Lavasa , Greater noida , New lucknow ,4 - 5 more but don't remember the names

Bottom line is south India is the engine for the rest of India .

Depends what you call development, I am against "American style malls" I prefer to shop in markets with the fun of bargaining like the Europeans, I am against the influence super markets have on actual good produce. I believe in slow food. I love people to people contact. The "Developed West" is just a phase civilisation is witness to this. The western model is unsustainable. I am more comfortable with what has worked for thousands of years. Lets not ape "Western development" as it has no relevance in sustaining a happy society. I find the poor happier in the subcontinent then the mall rats in the west.

PS I am trying to position myself for the future and I cannot find a better place to live then India...and I have lived all over the world.

state22.jpg

state23.jpg

state24.jpg

state25.jpg

state26.jpg

state27.jpg

Is Mumbai counted as a part of the economy of Maharasta?

Because in China, Beijing/Hong Kong/Shanghai are counted on their own, and not included in the GDP of any province.

Even though, for example Beijing is completely surrounded by Hebei province, it is not counted as a part of Hebei's GDP. Same with Hong Kong and Guangdong province, they are counted separately. Same with Shanghai and the surrounding provinces.

None of India is developed, like western standards

In terms of HDI kerala is at par with european countries.
And infra like our metro railways,express highways and modern airports are at par with any developed country.

Is Mumbai counted as a part of the economy of Maharasta?

Because in China, Beijing/Hong Kong/Shanghai are counted on their own, and not included in the GDP of any province.

Even though, for example Beijing is completely surrounded by Hebei province, it is not counted as a part of Hebei's GDP. Same with Hong Kong and Guangdong province, they are counted separately. Same with Shanghai and the surrounding provinces.

Government of Maharastra wont allow to declare mumbai as a city-state.

I have heard positive things about Goa, Gujarat and Kerala in southern part.

Back
Top Bottom