What's new

Which part of India is more developed?

they are constructing an Airport too. and it is very well connected with new Delhi.

I thought that Airport plan was scrapped. And there is no public transport connectivity to Delhi. No metro no busses. If you live in greater noida then you need your own car and a 40 km commute to delhi

Mahrashtras GDP is 233 billion USD, Mumbais GDP is 209 billion USD. Thus Maharashtra would be screwed without Mumbai.

So Maharasta alone, without Mumbai, how strong is its economy compared to other Indian provinces?

Guangdong alone has the largest provincial economy in China, even though HK and Macau are not counted as a part of its economy. If we were counted in the GDP of Guangdong, it would be even more of a behemoth economy.

So Maharasta alone, without Mumbai, how strong is its economy compared to other Indian provinces?

Guangdong alone has the largest provincial economy in China, even though HK and Macau are not counted as a part of its economy. If we were counted in the GDP of Guangdong, it would be even more of a behemoth economy.

Except of cities like Mumbai and Pune, there is not much left that adds much to its economy. Without those, Maharashtras economy would be at the bottom of the top states in India.

Madrassis mean Dravidians/South Indians right? Do they have control over Goa, Gujarat etc?

Yes Madrassis are south Indians. Goa is in South India so yes but Gujarat is completely different. Tamils are madrassis, gujjus are not.

If India (or Pakistan, BD, Sri Lanka etc) is developed , you dont get economic Indian (Pakistan/BD/Sri Lankan) refugees migrating to the west. India even based on Asian standard is far from developed when compared with japan, S Korea, HK or China

Chinese are the largest immigrant group in many western countries.

I have a question , where in india can I meet women and date them?

stick to big cities like mumbai, bangalore. Be careful in delhi, a wrong move can get you killed. :)
also you should be able to speak good English/local language.

stick to big cities like mumbai, bangalore. Be careful in delhi, a wrong move can get you killed. :)
also you should be able to speak good English/local language.

What is this nonsense?

I am quite shocked to see no one has discussed or mentioned about PUNJAB which brought revolution in Agriculture. I have been quite few states in India and seen condition of roads, Living standard and many more things,Punjab is much better place then most of places. Central govt. never gave priority to Punjab for industrialization or for its progress otherwise Punjab would have been contributed more then what it does now. So sad!!

Back
Top Bottom