What's new

which is more bad?

which is more bad?

• Total voters
This 5 rupees fag is more lethal than alcohol because you got habitual with cigarette and even a beggar can afford this 5 rupees fag so extremely difficult to quit it.

I think of smoking nicotine as therapeutic actually...

Nicotinic receptors once activated by the neurotransmitter nicotine will release GABA which has an inhibitory effect on the CNS reducing stress.

Chronic stress will lead to many diseases including colon cancer by the way. There are pychologocal drugs that are quite expensive with the main function of activating the nicotinic receptors to reduce stress, why pay so much for it when inhaling nicotinic produce a similar more immediate effect and relieve stress??

So if you live a pretty stressful life that leads to effecting your functional life start smoking.

And like many many drugs cigarettes also has some side effects that's all.

Depends on abuser. If person is gentleman, drinking is much better. One can drink occasionally, moderately but its not possible with smoking cigs due to nicotine addiction which is stronger than cocaine addiction. Smoking is one way street, so think twice. Side effects of smoking are also many times more harmful.

I voted for Alcohol because I have seen many families completely destroyed due to alcohol which is clearly visible.

where as tobacco shows only limited effect. I mean I never show any Person beaten his wife/child because of tobacco nor leads to divorce or bankruptcy but alcohol do. And also alcohol is also costlier than most of cigarette.

Btw I never tested any of two.

smoking is addictive but iam not sure about alcohol as i haven't had it......

just 13 days ago i promised my self that i'll quit smoking and i broke it the next day and now i had one today.i can't give up smoking..........

smoking is really bad but very good when you want to get away from all the tensions. :angel:

I do both, and honestly honestly speaking, I think smokings worse. I've been trying to quit, but when you work front desk at a hotel, it gets bloody stressful.

Why are people starting to make us look like some kind of parasites!?
I am a smocker and I am damn proud of it... GOTNNA!!
Guys, think of it this way:
Smokers are cool...:smokin:
Non-Smokers are nerds...:girl_wacko:
0,,1435896_4,00.jpg

0,,1435896_4,00.jpg

Smokers tend to die also a lot sooner and most of them end in bad health shape ...!

0,,1435896_4,00.jpg

Most smokers I know age a lot quicker and their skin looks more unhealthy than that of a non-smoker. Not to mention yellow teeth, bad breath, lack of fitness and the nasty stink.

A glass of red wine (and other alcoholic drinks) a day but alcoholism is a major problem and causes many deaths every year.

People hate smokers due to their own inconvenience. They can't stand the smoke and stink of smoker. Also they become passive smoker which is more dangerous. At the same time, if there is a person who consumes high cholesterol food, they don't look down that much as they do for smokers.

Point is smokers are hated and if they die people say they brought on themselves, but if someone dies due to heart related disease their reaction is nothing near the first one.

Hypocrites and self-centered.
:drag:

Why would you wanna smoke cigarettes when you can smoke some bubba kush?

Smoke so much good, I don't even have a bad side.

Back
Top Bottom