• Dassault Rafale

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blue Marlin

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ok there are many people out there who think the Eurofighter Typhoon is better than the Dassault Rafale. Some would disagree.

Here are some specs to each aircraft and I shall let you decide which Is better.
Note tranche 1 Eurofighter being tested

Screen Shot 2015-07-24 at 09.37.30.png

Screen Shot 2015-07-24 at 09.38.43.png

Screen Shot 2015-07-24 at 09.42.25.png

when you are talking about the the most powerful radar in the world it does not make it the most efficient. i cant give information out that's not publicly available. and what ever is not enough to answer the question. but what i can say is given the technological capability of Selex which is one of the worlds leading electronics defence equipment manufacture.
have you got proof that DRDO is working of ramjet propulsion for bvraam? only Europe as a ram jet missile and that the meteor and china is developing the pl-21d.
i never questioned the technological capability of Israel and France, both are good vendors of weapons and defence equipment.

also pakistan got some Israeli tech.Pakistan military technology row 'threatens Israel's strategic relationship with India' - Telegraph
@knight11

Screen Shot 2015-07-24 at 09.52.07.png

Ok there are many people out there who think the Eurofighter Typhoon is better than the Dassault Rafale. Some would disagree.

Here are some specs to each aircraft and I shall let you decide which Is better.

View attachment 240407

View attachment 240411
Thanx for tagging me but open something different like why india rejected Eurofighter over rafale or is it good for pakistan to buy eurofighter or something else. These types of compasion does not take us anywhere
Any way since I am busy I can only say rafael has more punch in air to ground and eurofighter air to air

regards

View attachment 240407

View attachment 240411
Of-course Rafale. Bhartis can never buy anything less than best.

Thanx for tagging me but open something different like why india rejected Eurofighter over rafale or is it good for pakistan to buy eurofighter or something else. These types of compasion does not take us anywhere
Any way since I am busy I can only say rafael has more punch in air to ground and eurofighter air to air

regards
i will answer the rest of your questions later and tag you

@blue marlin

What would the older EFT tranches be costing?

The price of EFT would always be less then that of Rafale as they have more customers.

Specs wise, Eurofighter Typhoon is better.

However, in a war, which aircraft would kill the other, would depend upon the circumstances, Intel at hand, and skill of the pilot.

Back
Top Bottom