Which is Better? Eurofighter Typhoon VS Dassault Rafale

Which is Better? Eurofighter Typhoon VS Dassault Rafale

• Eurofighter Typhoon

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Dassault Rafale

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rafale and Typhoon both are equal technology but Rafale is the real multi-rule fighter of the two.

But again are they both any better than the F-16 I doubt it.

So do you think the EFT has better ES than the SPECTRA.
EFT is being upgraded so you are going to see many improvements.

Rafale and Typhoon both are equal technology but Rafale is the real multi-rule fighter of the two.
But again are they both any better than the F-16 I doubt it.
So do you think the EFT has better ES than the SPECTRA.

In capability, both of these are around equal to the -16 block 60, and slightly below in agility. -16 has always remained its edge in agility.
Rafale and EFT are NOT equal technology. Just wanted to make sure you knew it. EFT has more tech and some more advanced then Rafale. There is a reason why Europeans didn't just buy Rafale and called that a standard European jet...

In capability, both of these are around equal to the -16 block 60, and slightly below in agility. -16 has always remained its edge in agility.
Rafale and EFT are NOT equal technology. Just wanted to make sure you knew it. EFT has more tech and some more advanced then Rafale. There is a reason why Europeans didn't just buy Rafale and called that a standard European jet...
As I remember France was part of EFT but then it withdrew from that project to start it's own one whhich became the rafale.

The reason I think they are equal is that France known with it's electronics experience I've read that one of the nato f-16 attacked one of the french m2k with amraam 120 but the m2k jammed the amraam!! see that's the m2k so with the rafale it should be better.

you are correct to some extent in the technical felid but overall the eft is superior to the rafale and f16 blk-60.

They are both chase aircraft like the JF-17 right?
They are the backbones of UK and France.
I'm not to sure.

Back
Top Bottom