What's new

Which foreign leader would Pakistanis choose to become PM of Pakistan?

Which foreign leader would Pakistanis choose to become PM of Pakistan?

• Total voters

A1Kaid

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just out of curiosity which foreign leaders would Pakistanis choose to become PM of Pakistan?

Non-Pakistanis don't vote as the survey is for Pakistani population only.

Array Baba Pakistani qaum is going to choose anyone whoever is going to skrew them up real quick....... I guess Mr. George Bush will be the best option for them.......:lol:

Ahmadinejad

Putin

Joseph Kony

Hugo Chavez.

These are the ones that came to mind.

Alright poll is up, cast your votes.

Edit: Apologies for misspelling PM Stoltenberg's name incorrectly.

Damn it Grand Vizier you're not suppose to vote, read the first post.

Then we blame regimes for importing PMs!! Why would we elect a non-Pakistani PM in first place? Only one from the land would understand the psyche of the nation. Bhai leaders born in every nation, I am sure one will emerge someday.

I would rather vote for a third class Pakistani politician than any of mentioned premier/president/monarch.

Personally I would like to vote for PM Stoltenberg of Norway, but before I do I would need reassurance of he would not compromise on Kashmir cause, currently Norway does support Pakistan's stance on a Kashmir plebiscite so that is a good sign.

PM Stolentenberg has a grace, maturity, professionalism that would revolutionize Pakistan. He would assemble a highly effective Government that would eradicate corruption and other ills that trouble Pakistan. He is highly respected and has a pragmatic sense of conduct, he is truly a dignified leader. Another good factor is he is well spoken, level-headed, and very politically savvy.

Only and Only 100% true Pakistani,,,, from Pakistan can be true Leader of Pakistani Nation.

Then we blame regimes for importing PMs!! Why would we elect a non-Pakistani PM in first place? Only one from the land would understand the psyche of the nation. Bhai leaders born in every nation, I am sure one will emerge someday.

I would rather vote for a third class Pakistani politician than any of mentioned premier/president/monarch.

This is just a hypothetical survey.

Just out of curiosity which foreign leaders would Pakistanis choose to become PM of Pakistan?

Non-Pakistanis don't vote as the survey is for Pakistani population only.

Ahmadinejad or Erdogan most definitively.

I chose others coz OP didnt put my name seprately.Btw i see others are 2nd in position that i means i ve got some fair chance in politics of Pak.:tup:

I chose others coz OP didnt put my name seprately.Btw i see others are 2nd in position that i means i ve got some fair chance in politics of Pak.:tup:

Heck , you got my vote AJ.....

Like I said before, I am a big time fan of yours.

Back
Top Bottom