What's new

Which Country will Imran Khan visit 1st as Prime Minister of Pakistan?

Which country would it be and why?

• Iran

• Saudi Arabia

• America

• India

• China

• Afghanistan

• Turkey

• United Kingdom (Britain)

• Russia

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why is Bangladesh not in the list?:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::angry::angry:

Why is Bangladesh not in the list?:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::angry::angry:

The tools give me a choice of 10. I picked the top 9 and added other for any i couldn't capture.

I guess "Other" works

My friends Nawaz was a foreign agent and his long govt made you all forget your worth. You have asked a wrong question here. You should have asked which country is coming to visit Imran for the first time.

Saudi MBS has already told that he will visit. Who is next?

excellent point. ... However... Who visits Imran 1st doesn't necessarily signal the direction of Imran government's foreign focus... It just shows which country is most eager to court pakistan .

It would be Imran 1st visit that shows which country his government would align itself with in this s rapidly changing multipolar world.

My friends Nawaz was a foreign agent and his long govt made you all forget your worth. You have asked a wrong question here. You should have asked which country is coming to visit Imran for the first time.

Saudi MBS has already told that he will visit. Who is next?

Let me ask another relevant question .......... how many leaves is he going to take from office in a year? And what would be his preferred destination for R&R or vacationing?

It would be interesting if Imran actually chooses India as his first country of visit. Could be a genius move to establish himself as a world leader for peace and put some of the naysayers at bay.

Hmmm... Just a thought. It should be China.

1.Saudi Arabia(frOm religious point)
2.China.
And then next should be Russia.
That would b a loUd and cleaR Message for all.

1) China (Its better to ask for help from China than from IMF, to study and learn from chinese, To further strengthen the ties)
2) Russia (to develop economic and military ties, trade)
3) Saudi Arabia
4) Iran
5) Turkey
6) India

such a great change in one day ? :D:D:D

In Sha Allah we have so much confidence in our leader you don’t worry we will change pakistan.

You should worry more about India it’s going from so called secular state to a extreme Hindu state

Back
Top Bottom