What's new

Which Country will Imran Khan visit 1st as Prime Minister of Pakistan?

Which country would it be and why?

• Iran

• Saudi Arabia

• America

• India

• China

• Afghanistan

• Turkey

• United Kingdom (Britain)

• Russia

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
The only country which stood for Pakistan in fatf. Ksa ditched us badly. China didn't ditch us, but since there were only two remaining, and three were required to avoid being listed, China also stopped supporting. But China has always supported us in security council against all odds so I am still with China. But man... Turkey.. They still voted in our favor despite the only one remaining. That's another level

I am surprised that as a supposed employee in UAE you have not yet learned that KSA has no separate vote in the FATF but that the GCC only has one vote together and given the Qatar crisis it was no surprise that there was no such vote.

KSA is arguably the country (since your creation in 1947) that has helped you the most and continues to host your largest diaspora. Serious Chinese involvement is a more recent thing and before you talk about China, Arab-Sino ties are many times larger/stronger than Pakistan-China size (last year alone 200 billion USD was traded between the Arab world and China) and KSA's largest trade partner is China and we have arguably closer ties with China than even Pakistan.

When Pakistan refused to send a symbolic number of soldiers to the Saudi Arabian-Yemeni border (2000 km long and mostly heavily mountainous) that were experienced with mountain warfare this was rejected by your country. At a pivotal and difficult moment for us.
Using your logic I can say that this was treason by Pakistan and that you have no reason to cry about the FATF even more so when KSA has no separate vote.

Here is the official page of FATF. Please find KSA for me.

http://www.fatf-gafi.org/about/membersandobservers/

Also eventually China abstained from supporting you. So no, they did not vote for you.

I also find it amazing that you are criticizing KSA while sitting in the UAE and earning your living there.

I suggest taking a look at this thread created yesterday by a compatriot of yours (Farsi Mullah regime supporter).

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/saud...n-election-2018-victory.569885/#post-10667516

The Saudi Arabian ambassador meeting Imran Khan and his party as the first foreign official.

img_20180727_215724-jpg.488854

img_20180727_215720-jpg.488855

img_20180727_215715-jpg.488856

img_20180727_215711-jpg.488857

Anyway not interested in starting some kind of long discussion but could not ignore this misinformation and double standards.

If anything, I expect MbS and Imran Khan (if Imran Khan is anywhere as reform-driven as MbS and as blunt) to get on with each other very well.

Last edited:
He should visit these countries:

1) China
2) Saudi Arabia
3) Turkey
4) Iran
5) Russia
6) UAE
7) Qatar
8) Kuwait
9) Malaysia
10) Indonesia
11) UK
12) EU (Germany)
13) USA

Foreign minister with delegation should visit Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, India and Sri Lanka.

If india is ready to talk then Imran can visit India.

Last edited:
China + Turkey + Russia+ Iran + Saudia + Qatar + Malaysia + Indonesia

21-iht-haskett-jumbo.jpg

Last edited:
China but not within first 3 months of govt. He has his own 100 days plan.

Let me ask another relevant question .......... how many leaves is he going to take from office in a year? And what would be his preferred destination for R&R or vacationing?
Northern Areas of Pakistan. He has already pledged his govt will open 4 new tourist destinations in NA within first 100 days.

My preferance -

China ~ to seek or thank Chinese financial assistence and register CPEC's importance.
USA ~ to seek a more equal relationship with USA.

Both countries are important to Pakistan. One because of the good it can do and the other the harm it can do. I would hope that IK faces Trump in straight talk and manages to improve the relationship with USA. America is despite what we say terribly important country. I am quitely confident that IK can impress the mercurial Trump and things improve for the better with USA. I hope IK makes a concerted effort within US media to counter filth like Hussain Haqqani and the Indian lobby there.

If Pakistan has bad image the solution is not to close the door and hide from it. But the solution is to go right into it, face, fight it and improve it. I believe IK has the charisma and credentials to impress America so that it begins to look at Pakistan in a differant way. Crying victim card at home is not the way forward but way to isolation.

After China/USA tour I would expect IK to gather a group of media/business people and go across to every country in Europe, Russia, Middle East, Turkey and Far East to try and build connections, improve image and investment. IK is badly needed to improve image of Pakistan.

He also needs to engage with the huge Pakistan ex-pat community across the world to bring in investment into the country. He did this on a smaller scale with the hospital. Now it has to be on a massive scale.

He should visit these countries:

1) China
2) Saudi Arabia
3) Turkey
4) Iran
5) Russia
6) UAE
7) Qatar
8) Kuwait
9) Malaysia
10) Indonesia
11) UK
12) EU (Germany)
13) USA

Foreign minister with delegation should visit Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, India and Sri Lanka.

If india is ready to talk then Imran can visit India.

Why would your foreign minister visit India ? Was he invited ? I think not.

Imran Khan meeting Trump .
IK will grab trump by his...........
Pu$$Y:D:devil::devil::devil:

Turkey followed by China.

let Saudis and Iranians come to us.

Yes, why Bangladesh is not in the list? Coming Bangladesh should be a natural choice for any Pak PM as both Saudi and China will not take easily if Pak PM choose one over another.As both are iron brother of Pakistan.How can Pakistan choose one over another and upsetting the other? So Bangladesh should be a neutral choice to keep the both party happy because Bangladesh is also a friend of both party. Coming Bangladesh will also give a positive signal to the world that Pakistan is mindful to it's past wrong doing and want a friendly relation with Bangladesh overcoming those difficult past.Lastly coming Bangladesh will also not be a wastage of time or money as Bangladesh is already Pakistan's 8th largest export destination.This hypothetical visit can open the door for many many such trade and business opportunity to come.
lol

I am surprised that as a supposed employee in UAE you have not yet learned that KSA has no separate vote in the FATF but that the GCC only has one vote together and given the Qatar crisis it was no surprise that there was no such vote.

KSA is arguably the country (since your creation in 1947) that has helped you the most and continues to host your largest diaspora. Serious Chinese involvement is a more recent thing and before you talk about China, Arab-Sino ties are many times larger/stronger than Pakistan-China size (last year alone 200 billion USD was traded between the Arab world and China) and KSA's largest trade partner is China and we have arguably closer ties with China than even Pakistan.

When Pakistan refused to send a symbolic number of soldiers to the Saudi Arabian-Yemeni border (2000 km long and mostly heavily mountainous) that were experienced with mountain warfare this was rejected by your country. At a pivotal and difficult moment for us.
Using your logic I can say that this was treason by Pakistan and that you have no reason to cry about the FATF even more so when KSA has no separate vote.

Here is the official page of FATF. Please find KSA for me.

http://www.fatf-gafi.org/about/membersandobservers/

Also eventually China abstained from supporting you. So no, they did not vote for you.

I also find it amazing that you are criticizing KSA while sitting in the UAE and earning your living there.

I suggest taking a look at this thread created yesterday by a compatriot of yours (Farsi Mullah regime supporter).

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/saud...n-election-2018-victory.569885/#post-10667516

The Saudi Arabian ambassador meeting Imran Khan and his party as the first foreign official.

img_20180727_215724-jpg.488854

img_20180727_215720-jpg.488855

img_20180727_215715-jpg.488856

img_20180727_215711-jpg.488857

Anyway not interested in starting some kind of long discussion but could not ignore this misinformation and double standards.

If anything, I expect MbS and Imran Khan (if Imran Khan is anywhere as reform-driven as MbS and as blunt) to get on with each other very well.

Pakistan did not send troops in Yemen because it will be symbolic stand against Iran. Both Saudi Arabia and Iran are brotherly nations and it is only foolish for Pakistan to ditch one for other. If Pakistan had send troops to support Yemeni govt against rebels then many would question why Pakistan didn't send troops to Syria to support Syrian govt. It is not as easy for Pakistan as you think. On countless occasions Pakistan offered negotiations to fix Saudi/Iran relations. Besides, Yemen is another Muslim nation that is now suffering along with Palestine, Kashmir, Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan.

P.S nothing against Saudi Arabia, I consider it as brotherly nation. I hope Saudi Arabia will take this moment and develop more stronger ties with Pakistan, as Imran Khan is widely supported throughout Pakistan unlike Sharif or Zardari.

Back
Top Bottom