What's new

Which Country will Imran Khan visit 1st as Prime Minister of Pakistan?

Which country would it be and why?

• Iran

• Saudi Arabia

• America

• India

• China

• Afghanistan

• Turkey

• United Kingdom (Britain)

• Russia

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
It would be interesting if Imran actually chooses India as his first country of visit. Could be a genius move to establish himself as a world leader for peace and put some of the naysayers at bay.

Hmmm... Just a thought. It should be China.

going india will mark him as modi ka yaar .

Why would somebody lift so many people?

You know what he meant why do you have to be more of an idiot than you already are

Lifting poor people's life standard, working on human development.

Like if india builds millions of toilets for indians it would be lifting those people.

Lifting them and putting them on the toilet seat

Why is Bangladesh not in the list?:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::angry::angry:

Why is Bangladesh not in the list?:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::angry::angry:
Yes, why Bangladesh is not in the list? Coming Bangladesh should be a natural choice for any Pak PM as both Saudi and China will not take easily if Pak PM choose one over another.As both are iron brother of Pakistan.How can Pakistan choose one over another and upsetting the other? So Bangladesh should be a neutral choice to keep the both party happy because Bangladesh is also a friend of both party. Coming Bangladesh will also give a positive signal to the world that Pakistan is mindful to it's past wrong doing and want a friendly relation with Bangladesh overcoming those difficult past.Lastly coming Bangladesh will also not be a wastage of time or money as Bangladesh is already Pakistan's 8th largest export destination.This hypothetical visit can open the door for many many such trade and business opportunity to come.

Last edited:
Lifting poor people's life standard, working on human development.

Like if india builds millions of toilets for indians it would be lifting those people.
I thought it had something to do with bodybuilding as your DP suggests.

Lifting them and putting them on the toilet seat
No need. I can sit on the commode by myself. In fact I climb stairs to go to first floor bathroom.

I thought it had something to do with bodybuilding as your DP suggests.

No need. I can sit on the commode by myself. In fact I climb stairs to go to first floor bathroom.

I thought you needed lifting to as you suggested lifting

By the way, there is no need to do ceremonial visits to any of these countries. Very few leaders do this noothiyapa. Did Chinese president visit Pakistan when he took oath for the first time? Did Saudi king Salman come to Pakistan when he took the reigns?

So no need.. If there are any important MOUs to be signed, then it's a different thing. Other than that no need to spend a dime on these ceremonial visits.

If ceremonial visit is this much important, then I would suggest turkey, although I voted for China by mistake. Remember guys, turkey was the only country that voted in favor of Pakistan in fatf. I am so amazed that we forget our dear friends so quickly. I mean those who voted for China are still fine, but the ones who are voting for ksa.. Kuchh Sharam Karo yaar

And I am surprised Imran khan didn't take the name of turkey in his first address Sometimes I think keeping a parchi with you is very important.

If ceremonial visit is this much important, then I would suggest turkey, although I voted for China by mistake. Remember guys, turkey was the only country that voted in favor of Pakistan in fatf. I am so amazed that we forget our dear friends so quickly. I mean those who voted for China are still fine, but the ones who are voting for ksa.. Kuchh Sharam Karo yaar

And I am surprised Imran khan didn't take the name of turkey in his first address Sometimes I think keeping a parchi with you is very important.

I agree turkey is very important for Pakistan

I am surprised Imran khan didn't take the name of turkey

Maybe that's because Turkey was writing letter of appreciation to Shahbaz Sharif days before election, Erdogan must understand that he have to foster the relationship with state not persons.

I agree turkey is very important for Pakistan
The only country which stood for Pakistan in fatf. Ksa ditched us badly. China didn't ditch us, but since there were only two remaining, and three were required to avoid being listed, China also stopped supporting. But China has always supported us in security council against all odds so I am still with China. But man... Turkey.. They still voted in our favor despite the only one remaining. That's another level

Maybe that's because Turkey was writing letter of appreciation to Shahbaz Sharif days before election, Erdogan must understand that he have to foster the relationship with state not persons.
The first one to run the electronic slide in Istanbul congratulating Imran khan was turkey. No one else.

The first one to run the electronic slide in Istanbul congratulating Imran khan was turkey. No one else.

But, Turkey perhaps was also the only country as well who wrote letter and best wishes to one party which can be considered taking sides. I hope they will not repeat this mistake again.

Pakistan's alignment with China is important for regional stability, and for the prosperity of Pakistan. After Pakistan's own initiatives, China can bring second highest level of financial and knowledge wealth to this ground.

Back
Top Bottom