What's new

Which country is Pakistan's best friend ?

Which country is Pakistan's best friend?

• US of A

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • China

Votes: 43 56.6%
  • Turkey

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Arab World

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Others (please specify)

Votes: 11 14.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As i said, China is not just looking at India, it has global aspirations for which Pakistan can play an important role due to its location and placing among Muslim countries.
Its now upto us, how we make ourselves economically strong enough to play our part and be strong to stand alone if need arose.

Dont live in such superiority complex of Muslim flag bearer. We dont have you but we have very good (repeating again very good) relations with Middle east countries including Iran and Afghanistan. Similarly you may help China but they dont need you specifically for this reason.

It would be needing strong allies in case the same situation like Cold War starts, this time China and US opposite to each other.

So India is not just the one factor, not the whole equation or picture.

Can't see that part, not my problem.
You being a "Strong allies" in mutual relations is problem, You missed this part earlier and hence used as US stooges. This time there can't be Cold war as the world is growing in Multipolar world and not Bipolar. I can simply foresee India, Brazil, South Africa & Russia to change the scenario.

India will be a factor and big factor to impact China as China will be two sided from Russia and India hence strategically and economically they can't afford to lose us after say 10-20 years.

Pakistan was the first Muslim country & 3rd or 4th non-communist country to have recognized China, and that also way back in 1950 and by 51 we had diplomatic relations with them, and during that time there was no India factor. So our relationship started just 3 years after our independence and continued till this day.

We supported China for Tibet as well when world was against it and even we had fight. This is for our mutual benefit same is true for your above statement.

Dont live in such superiority complex of Muslim flag bearer. We dont have you but we have very good (repeating again very good) relations with Middle east countries including Iran and Afghanistan. Similarly you may help China but they dont need you specifically for this reason.

Afghanistan is in Middile East ?? :rofl::rofl: And good relations with Afghanistan ?? Are you serious or so much naive ??

Say, you have good relations with Northern Alliance, which is in power due to US presence.

Iran ??? That is why India stabbed them from behind during the sanctions voting and voted yes.

Enough discussion with you now, looking at your above statements, its enough for me not to waste more of your time.

I talk of one thing and you drag in some other thing which has no relation to what we are talking.

Enough, thanks for your cup of knowledge.

Afghanistan is in Middile East ?? :rofl::rofl: And good relations with Afghanistan ?? Are you serious or so much naive ??

I didn't say Afghanistan is in Middle east.. I said We have very good relations with Muslim countries like Middle east as well as Iran and Afghanistan. May be you read something else for rofl.

Say, you have good relations with Northern Alliance, which is in power due to US presence.
We have very good relations with Karzai government and normal people love us more than Pakistan. There were some stats which I need to look at.

Iran ??? That is why India stabbed them from behind during the sanctions voting and voted yes.
Yes we still have very good relations with Iran and we didn't stabbed from behind we said yes for sanction to N bombs and keep happy USA and we started supporting them inside as a good friend. Diplomacy at work?

Enough discussion with you now, looking at your above statements, its enough for me not to waste more of your time.

I talk of one thing and you drag in some other thing which has no relation to what we are talking.

Enough, thanks for your cup of knowledge.

You are running out of discussion finding one grammatical mistake. I can also rofl that even being a moderator you dont know how to write "Middle" in Middle east. We are here talking only one one thing Who is Pakistan's friend? If any of my above post is different from this topic then surely point out.

Sir Pride Tamim Khan is absolutely right and sir please gp and do some searching for this Tamin khan has thrice the knowledge than you and me so he is 10000 percent right and true and what he just told you it is reality for sure thumps up for tamim Khan

Sir Pride Tamim Khan is absolutely right and sir please gp and do some searching for this Tamin khan has thrice the knowledge than you and me so he is 10000 percent right and true and what he just told you it is reality for sure thumps up for tamim Khan

With all due respect, SuperFalcon, I am not a flamboyant kid of any school. The reality which you are referring is misleading.

He said 1971 USA and USSR naval stand off was a myth. I provided the statement of Naval commandor of then USSR he didn't gave any evidence of the same.

He is leaving a discussion without giving his valid point on some petty issue. If I have to validate and force on my point I can say Afghanistan was part of Middle east earlier before added to SE Asia but I accepted my gramatical mistake.

Very simple. It's China. I laugh for those who say that it was Uncle Sam, the same Sam launching UCAV strikes, airspace violation, post attack...etc.

US is the best friend.
India and Bangladesh are biggest enemies.

Give in ur views of whom u think is Pakistan's most dependable friend and who has always stood by u in times of ur need and please give the reason to ur opinion

p.s.: I think US of A is ur dependable friend.

In what sense? In controlling population growth? :unsure: Where is the reason for this?!

Back
Top Bottom