What's new

Which country is Pakistan's best friend ?

Which country is Pakistan's best friend?

• US of A

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • China

Votes: 43 56.6%
  • Turkey

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Arab World

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Others (please specify)

Votes: 11 14.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
every nation seek its own interst.no body fights 4 others without interst.question shud be who is the pakistan's best ally??

lol.....I think Pakistanis will kill you for even asking this question.

The way Pakistanis behave, China is not only a friend but also brother, sister, mother, father, uncle, aunty and any other relation u can think of for Pakistan.

Like you think of Russia, its better if you dont poke your nose where it doesn't belong :frown:

China , Turkey , KSA , US - this is who we think are our friends.

pakistan ultimately needs to be its own best friend, so forgot others, they come and go, the base needs to be strong

Pakistanis consider China and Saudi Arabia as our best friends but are they?

Pakistan is suffering a disaster of monumental proportions thru floods. But who gives most aid; the great Satan US. Saudi Arabia is strangely quite; may be because the King is unhappy the way peace deal brokered by him between Mushraraf and the politicians was later ignored by PPP government. Or perhaps they would like their fundamentalist ally Nawaz Sharif to be in power instead of Zaradari. Whatever the real reason, fact remains that deposed Musharraf got better treatment from Saudi King than Prime Minister Gilani.

I am also disappointed with China. When Pakistan is in real need, China is nowhere. You would see that aid for the flood from the Western /pro Zionist countries would far exceed anything that China or Muslim Arab countries can come up with. I don’t blame Iran in this instant. US sanctions have seriously affected Iran’s ability to help other countries.

There could be a traditional rivalry among the neighbours such as India & Pakistan or France and Germany. However things can change. France and Germany are now best of friends. Let us face it, no country is any other country’s friend or enemy; it all depends whether their interests clash or coincide.

Pakistan is suffering a disaster of monumental proportions thru floods. But who gives most aid; the great Satan US. Saudi Arabia is strangely quite; may be because the King is unhappy the way peace deal brokered by him between Mushraraf and the politicians was later ignored by PPP government. Or perhaps they would like their fundamentalist ally Nawaz Sharif to be in power instead of Zaradari. Whatever the real reason, fact remains that deposed Musharraf got better treatment from Saudi King than Prime Minister Gilani.

I am also disappointed with China. When Pakistan is in real need, China is nowhere. You would see that aid for the flood from the Western /pro Zionist countries would far exceed anything that China or Muslim Arab countries can come up with. I don’t blame Iran in this instant. US sanctions have seriously affected Iran’s ability to help other countries.

There could be a traditional rivalry among the neighbours such as India & Pakistan or France and Germany. However things can change. France and Germany are now best of friends. Let us face it, no country is any other country’s friend or enemy; it all depends whether their interests clash or coincide.

Damn even I can think like a TT...or rather TT thinks like me :azn:

p.s.: Well said.

well hang on just a second there buddy....

the USA is literally on our doorstep so they are in the best position to help

next, china are in the middle of their own natural disaster - and they have STILL given aid

...and finally i dont appreciate this begging bowl mentality, all help is needed and welcome, but ultimately we need to look to ourselves to maximise the effort internally before we concern ourselves with what other nations are doing or not doing

France and Germany were enemies for land. Unfortunately, we are fighting over religion. Such things don't change easily.

Back
Top Bottom