What's new

Which country is Pakistan's best friend ?

Which country is Pakistan's best friend?

• US of A

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • China

Votes: 43 56.6%
  • Turkey

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Arab World

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Others (please specify)

Votes: 11 14.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well india's best friend is russia i think for sure whatever india asked russia they gets

there shud be multiple options, I consider Turkey China to be our friend and USA our ally, at the moment, dono when will the status quo changes

Russia... They helped in 71.
We returned the favour in 80.... Now they power JFT.

Give in ur views of whom u think is Pakistan's most dependable friend and who has always stood by u in times of ur need and please give the reason to ur opinion

p.s.: I think US of A is ur dependable friend.

lol.....I think Pakistanis will kill you for even asking this question.

The way Pakistanis behave, China is not only a friend but also brother, sister, mother, father, uncle, aunty and any other relation u can think of for Pakistan.

I Think China is Pakistan best Friends, But Arab world are more than friends to pakistani . . they are Pakistani Brothers

lol.....I think Pakistanis will kill you for even asking this question.

I can see its only Indians aka bhartis who are over killing theirselves here by thinking hard and long "who is Pakistan's best friend" :angel:

I see more than Pakistanis, its bhartis who are more worried over this question

The way Pakistanis behave, China is not only a friend but also brother, sister, mother, father, uncle, aunty and any other relation u can think of for Pakistan.

Just like Israel and Russia are Indian father, mother, grandfather and so on ;) damn you guys have more than one father and mother and grand parents. atleast we have one :P

I can see its only Indians aka bhartis who are over killing theirselves here by thinking hard and long "who is Pakistan's best friend" :angel:

I see more than Pakistanis, its bhartis who are more worried over this question

Just like Israel and Russia are Indian father, mother, grandfather and so on ;) damn you guys have more than one father and mother and grand parents. atleast we have one :P

wat a childish response but I really liked the word "atleast" in your response.

yeah, atleast you have one...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom