What's new

Where to buy Pakistani dress for men and women in Europe?

Depends on in which european country you are.
If in UK you can buy from londonistan,birminghaminstan,manchester pura,luton nagar etc :enjoy:

Come to London

Ask your wife to see my wife... she is damn good in shopping :cry:
Is it some sort of revenge sir? :lol::lol:
Actually that'll be excellent since I find shopping really boring..

https://www.sanasafinaz.com/

https://www.sanasafinaz.com/ready-to-wear.html/
s18300010_2__1.jpg
s18900111_1_.jpg
s18900122_2_.jpg
s18900152_2_.jpg
s18220035_1_.jpg

s18110275_2_.jpg

Is it some sort of revenge sir? :lol::lol:
Actually that'll be excellent since I find shopping really boring..
Book your ticket in that case and forward details in PM

Ideally tell the date before booking the ticket as my wife works during weekdays so ideally weekend is the best time to book the tickets... in London you have so much variety nowadays that I didn't wear the suit on my wedding brought from Pakistan as my mom liked the one in London even more.

Same is true for my wife who bought all/most of her dresses from London and Birmingham

Depends on in which european country you are.
If in UK you can buy from londonistan,birminghaminstan,manchester pura,luton nagar etc :enjoy:
In Sweden...but cheap and direct flights are available from Stockholm to London Stansted and Heathrow...
Sweden does not have any good Pakistani dress shop...I guess there will be few in Norway though but most of our PDF members are from UK.

There are a lot of shops at East London i.e Green Street (Upton Park Underground), Barking, East Ham and specially Ilford (Essex).

Book your ticket in that case and forward details in PM

Ideally tell the date before booking the ticket as my wife works during weekdays so ideally weekend is the best time to book the tickets... in London you have so much variety nowadays that I didn't wear the suit on my wedding brought from Pakistan as my mom liked the one in London even more.

Same is true for my wife who bought all/most of her dresses from London and Birmingham

That's great...I'll let her know...she may go with her female friend instead of me .. btw are these shops open on weekends and what are their normal opening hours? ( I expect them to be open)

My mother usually buys from Pakistan however there are Junaid Jamshed franchises in the UK.

Give me a few hours, I’ll send you a few links, when I get home.

Hey Guys,

I need this little info from you guys as I want to buy a few Pakistani dresses for my better half before going to Pakistan. I'll be thankful if you can provide info about any shop within Europe, EU + UK where dresses can be tried before buying and have some quality stuff. Idea is to just have a day trip by air, select, try, buy and return. Already tried quite a few online-shops but didn't get what we wanted.

@Kaptaan @Verve @313ghazi @The Diplomat

Where do you live right now?

That's great...I'll let her know...she may go with her female friend instead of me .. btw are these shops open on weekends and what are their normal opening hours? ( I expect them to be open)
Open 7 days

Not sure about exact hours but in Green Street expect from around 10am to 6pm.

Shopping centres expect from 10am to 10pm

In Sweden...but cheap and direct flights are available from Stockholm to London Stansted and Heathrow...
Sweden does not have any good Pakistani dress shop...I guess there will be few in Norway though but most of our PDF members are from UK.

In that case on line might be best. I will send you links to reputable suppliers tonight InshaAllah

I liked this but it may take quite some time before it arrives
231ze28.png

I avoided going for the obvious reason that I would have ended up jumping off the BT tower
:lol::lol: Same feelings here.. They can spend hours to find a single dress..WTH :D:D

Hey Guys,

I need this little info from you guys as I want to buy a few Pakistani dresses for my better half before going to Pakistan. I'll be thankful if you can provide info about any shop within Europe, EU + UK where dresses can be tried before buying and have some quality stuff. Idea is to just have a day trip by air, select, try, buy and return. Already tried quite a few online-shops but didn't get what we wanted.

@Kaptaan @Verve @313ghazi @The Diplomat

Fly to Heathrow and head to Southall (20 minutes drive max).

"Khans Collection" on Southall Broadway is where I pickup my Shalwar Kameez and stuff, good material and stitching. There range for women is increasing as well.

As for women, plenty shops in Southall but no match for what you get in Pak.

Or head to Ilford for women stuff ... For that, fly to London City airport. Or 1hr+ drive from Heathrow.

Or Westfield's shopping centre in Hammersmith for Khadis.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom