What's new

Where to buy Pakistani dress for men and women in Europe?

Why are all Pakistanis homesick?

I meant **** when I wrote ****.
It's still blocked out, but I guess you mean something explicit. Well the road it's on stretches from the Universities all the way to the sleepy and affluent suburbs of Wilmslow, Cheshire :), hence the name "Wilmslow Road".

It's still blocked out, but I guess you mean something explicit. Well the road it's on stretches from the Universities all the way to the sleepy and affluent suburbs of Wilmslow, Cheshire :), hence the name "Wilmslow Road".

Do the affluent suburbs complain for the curry smell?

Do the affluent suburbs complain for the curry smell?
Actually curry is a fundamentally the British word to encompass most south Asian stew type dishes and the word was coined by Hannah Glasse in the 1700s. Considering that the suburbs are several miles away from the town centre, the answer to your question is NO.

My life just evolves around Portland Street, Oxford Road and Wilmslow Road... :cry:

We don't get much people like you here in the UK chacha, that's why they are homesick.

haha ah well as its said.... one can be lonely in a crowd of thousands and one can be homesick in his own living room.

all humans are basically homesick...... they just wanna go 'home' i.e. back to dust where they rose from.

I'm going to rule out MyLahore, Lal Qila, Gelato and Jilanis as they don't serve buns like that on the menu.

My guess is Jaffas?

It's the little shop next to Afghan Cuisine that sells Kulfi, they do these amazing burgers that remind me of Karachi :D.

My life just evolves around Portland Street, Oxford Road and Wilmslow Road... :cry:
Do you live in the city centre?

Actually curry is a fundamentally the British word to encompass most south Asian stew type dishes and the word was coined by Hannah Glasse in the 1700s. Considering that the suburbs are several miles away from the town centre, the answer to your question is NO.

so all brown people do look alike and eat alike then?

It's the little shop next to Afghan Cuisine that sells Kulfi, they do these amazing burgers that remind me of Karachi :D.
Ah, yes Afghan Cuisine... The one with the blue board. I'll try the shop next to it now. :p:

Do you live in the city centre?
I live near Daisy Nook, it's not too far from the Etihad Stadium.

so all brown people do look alike and eat alike then?
Well the Arabs of Manchester also enjoy the food of Curry Mile however most of the Arabs do love to spend their time at shisha bars (also located at Curry Mile) whilst Pakistanis tend to go the the restaurants.

You should see 14 August or Eid... Some of the stuff people do at Curry Mile is just stupid.

are there any shades of the brownies or are they just classified by religion?
Not so much religion, brownies are brown regardless of the shade :). But I support it's more regional, for example Kurdis just keep to themselves, as do Bengalis but Indians and Pakistanis intermingle a lot :). Arabs are hit and miss, my best interactions with Arabs have been with Iraqi's, I also have some really good Albanian and Algerian friends. :).

Well the Arabs of Manchester also enjoy the food of Curry Mile however most of the Arabs do love to spend their time at shisha bars (also located at Curry Mile) whilst Pakistanis tend to go the the restaurants.

You should see 14 August or Eid... Some of the stuff people do at Curry Mile is just stupid.

Are the Bangladeshis also going to stage a blackout there on the 25th March?

I know Pakistanis everywhere celebrate both Eid and 14th August with the same passion if not the 14th August even more.

Are the Bangladeshis also going to stage a blackout there on the 25th March?

I know Pakistanis everywhere celebrate both Eid and 14th August with the same passion if not the 14th August even more.
Bangladeshis are in very small numbers compared to Pakistani/Indians and therefor tend to keep to them self. The Pakistani are also mostly 3/4 generations that have been living in the UK for a long time. It's rare to find a Pakistani with a proper Urdu accent.

Here's a video of 14 August. You decide what you think of it. :lol: A little bit of fun.

Back
Top Bottom