What's new

Where to buy Pakistani dress for men and women in Europe?

Don't worry you will also start calling him moron when you will have to buy from him multiple times.

By the way, it's quality (as well as others listed on that link) is awesome. You will definitely like the dresses.
These motherfukers have made life of married Pak men a fukin hell..:lol:

Not so much religion, brownies are brown regardless of the shade :). But I support it's more regional, for example Kurdis just keep to themselves, as do Bengalis but Indians and Pakistanis intermingle a lot :). Arabs are hit and miss, my best interactions with Arabs have been with Iraqi's, I also have some really good Albanian and Algerian friends. :).

I asked if the Brits differentiate between the brownies based on religion or not?

I asked if the Brits differentiate between the brownies based on religion or not?

That is difficult to say, most educated Brits know the subtle differences between Muslims, Sikhs and Hindus etc. The ignorance of the early 70's and 80's has diminished greatly, partially due to the exposure of foreign cultures here in the U.K.

That is difficult to say, most educated Brits know the subtle differences between Muslims, Sikhs and Hindus etc. The ignorance of the early 70's and 80's has diminished greatly, partially due to the exposure of foreign cultures here in the U.K.

The ignorance of the 70s bred the far right of the 2018........ but that is not being discussed here.

When you make an informed opinion about that question. please do tell me i would be waiting.

The ignorance of the 70s bred the far right of the 2018........ but that is not being discussed here.

When you make an informed opinion about that question. please do tell me i would be waiting.

Will do :).

Itna gussa janab? :meeting:

yaar seriously... the prices they are charging don't justify as i know how much they pay their workers..

I remember 2-3 years back, sensible Karachi ladies started a movement in Ramadan that they would not buy expensive brands on Eid to bring the prices down so that our lower middle class can afford them as well..

A lot of ladies participated in that.. and that year was the worst for brands and best for husbands... but next year.. these brands came back with even higher prices.. and no strike by women meant unjustified profits..

inn kee sahi chhitrol honi chahiey..

Last edited:
haha ah well as its said.... one can be lonely in a crowd of thousands and one can be homesick in his own living room.

all humans are basically homesick...... they just wanna go 'home' i.e. back to dust where they rose from.
I’m homesick too. In Karachi... every fukin molecule wants to go back to my village (ppl find it funny, coz I’ve never actually lived there for more than a week at a time)..

But as I get old.. the move I want to get away from the hustle & bustle of cities and go live in my ancestor house... surrounded by lush green fields n barren hills..

I’m homesick too. In Karachi... every fukin molecule wants to go back to my village (ppl find it funny, coz I’ve never actually lived there for more than a week at a time)..

But as I get old.. the move I want to get away from the hustle & bustle of cities and go live in my ancestor house... surrounded by lush green fields n barren hills..

the grass is always greener on the other side but i can understand that the hustle and bustle of the big city is not to everyones taste.

I disagree. Most Paks and Indians do not get on. There is a considered wall between the two. No idea which part of Britain your are in. For most part even Paks follow a ethnic/clan moorings. Only on the fringe of the 'Muslim' brigade do all ethnic differances diminish. Then it is Arabs first followed by all the reverts/converts and wannabes of every colour. Lots of ex-con Blacks are found swimming looking for 'Muslim' women to impregnate and then move on. From this dirty pool you get your typical identity confused jihadi who blows himself up.

I wanted to go into politics but alas my love of women, lots of women wrecked that chance. Not it is my kids turn to reach the stars.

Well get him to start campaigning, if he stands for Councillor/MP in any of the local wards I will drum up support for him. I have plenty of friends in Alumni :D.

Back
Top Bottom