What's new

where-should-a-pakistani-hindu-go

@Spring Onion them (Indians) doing something bad and evil does not excuse us for the evil we have done to our own minorities.

Also I do not agree that this 4% (2% Hindu) population if it forms a political party can make a difference. They are too small a population and their vote is easily overridden by the majority. The only solution is for the (us) Muslims to take a more sympathetic stand with the minorities present in Pakistan and treat them as equal Pakistanis.

Instead we have a derisive view of all Hindus and call them things like cow worshipper. Personally I will always respect Pakistani hindus because once we had to escape our land due to extreme hatred and bias so I think we should ensure nothing similar happens to a Pakistani hindu.
Honestly pakistanis i havent seen them calling any hindu, cow worshipper, its only towards indian hindus and that only cuz these indians do so much bakwas that ppl react this way.iwont say our minorities are in best state but atleast india is no one 2 point fingers at others when her major infact many times pakistan's total population size's hindu population is suffering due to caste and what not reasons.

they should just convert to sunni islam and be done with it

It is a shame that Pakistanis have to feel insecure in their own country. More must be done to protect them, and make them feel at home.

The more that run to India, the worse Pakistan becomes.

Pakistani Hindus, Sikh and other minorities should stay in Pakistan..... Now Indians, STFU.

Are India's credentials your benchmark ? Then why not changing the constitution which debars non Muslim to hold highest constitutional post ? Your post is no where close to acknowledge the problems but rubbing the salts on the wounds of Pakistani Hindus....
Your first sentence leaves no hope for Pakistanis Hindus whatsoever.....

As for India is worst place I would say hatred has completely hijacked your intelligence n btw in india no minority or dalits look upto Pakistan as an successful model to draw any inspiration rather they dub it with another name close to ------.
Since you have shown your religious overtone in every aspect so I must say you must be least worried as Hindus are bound to go hell as they don't belong true religion on earth however that n this hell has no much difference to them....

Why would India be a benchmark for us ?

neither any Hindu around the world can look up to India as successful or even a model to draw any inspiration since your own system is discriminatory against own Hindus so i stand by my argument that India cannot provide any better environment for Pakistani Hindus.
Pakistani Hindus can make things better for themselves only by standing up for their rights.

@Spring Onion them (Indians) doing something bad and evil does not excuse us for the evil we have done to our own minorities.

Also I do not agree that this 4% (2% Hindu) population if it forms a political party can make a difference. They are too small a population and their vote is easily overridden by the majority. The only solution is for the (us) Muslims to take a more sympathetic stand with the minorities present in Pakistan and treat them as equal Pakistanis.

Instead we have a derisive view of all Hindus and call them things like cow worshipper. Personally I will always respect Pakistani hindus because once we had to escape our land due to extreme hatred and bias so I think we should ensure nothing similar happens to a Pakistani hindu.

My dear you have ro read all posts to understand what i said. My comments are in NO way brushing the dirt under the carpet. My comment is that since Indians on this this and all such threads claim that Pakistani Hindus should move to India so my argument is when India is worst for her own low cast Hindus how can she even give any better environment to Pakistani Hindus

Famous Hindu temples of Pakistan which are visited by both Hindus and Muslims | IndiaTV News

Hindu temples of Pakistan that are also visited by Muslims!
IndiaTV Lifestyle Desk [ Updated 20 Jun 2015, 19:01:25 ]

IndiaTv49395a_muslim-praying-in-temple.jpg

Though difficult to believe but still true, that our estranged Muslim nation and once India’s part, Pakistan too has some Hindu temples. From Maa Durga to Hanuman, the country is home to several Hindu deities revered at 26 distinct spots. The country, which has less than 2% of Hindu population, has temples as old as the times of Mahabharata.

Till 1947, it had around 300 temples; but most of them were demolished after the destruction of Babri Mosque in India in 1992.

Even after that, the country still houses several Hindu temples and some of them are so revered that not only Hindus but even Muslims and Sikhs pay homage to them and together fight for their protection.

Here we are presenting the account of some such famous Hindu temples of Pakistan –

1) Hinglaj Mata Temple, Balochistan
1434806485hinglaj-mata-temple-balochi.jpg

Hinglaj Mata Temple is one famous ‘shakti peetha’ of Goddess Sati. The cave temple is situated on the Hingol River in Balochistan and is also known as ‘Hinglaj Devi’, ‘Hingula Devi’ and ‘Nani Mandir’.

The temple has a legend attached to it. It is said that Shiva–Sati’s marriage was not acceptable to her father Prajapati Daksh. So once, when he organized a great ‘yajna’, he did not invite Shiva and Sati.

Furious Sati went to the ‘yajna’ ceremony but was insulted there by Prajapati Daksha, along with her husband Lord Shiva. Unable to withstand this, she jumped into the ‘yajna’ fire and committed suicide. Though she died after this but her corpse did not burn.

The inconsolable Shiva wandered with Sati’s corpse throughout the world till he met Lord Vishnu who dismembered Sati’s body into 52 distinct parts. All these parts fell at different places and formed 52 varied ‘Shakti Peethas’ of the world. It is said, on dismemberment of the body, Sati’s head fell at this ‘Shakti Peeth’ which is known as Hinglaj Temple and hence it became a renowned reverential place of Hindus.

The temple is held in high esteem by Hindus and Muslims alike; where Hindus revere it as a ‘Shakti Peeth’ or ‘Devi Mandir’, Muslims call it ‘Nani’ or ‘Bibi Nani’ ka mandir. Every year in April, a four day pilgrimage is organized to the Hinglaj Mandir and several devotees of all religions and faith throng its premises. The deity is also worshipped and visited by many Hindus in India.

2) Katasraj Temple, Punjab Province, Pakistan
1434806626katasraj-temple-pakistan.jpg

This temple belongs to the deity lord Shiva and is in the Chakwal district of Punjab in Pakistan. The temple is said to be existing since the time of Mahabharata and it is said that out of the 14 years of exile of Pandavas, they had spent around 4 years at this place only where the temple is situated today.

The holy place comprises of ‘Satgraha’ or seven seats of seven distinct deities in its premises and a holy pond which is said to be very deep and mystic. It is said that when Lord Shiva lost Sati, he cried so much that an entire pond was formed due to his tears.

Though the temple stands in a devastated state today but the pond is highly revered. It is believed that bathing in the pond, especially on some special occasions, washes away all the sins of a person.

The Katas site has several temples, ‘havelis’, remains of a Buddhist Stupa and some recently constructed temples around it also.

3) Panchmukhi Hanuman Mandir, Karachi
1434806898panchmukhi-hanuman-temple-k.jpg

Shri Panchmukhi Hanuman Mandir located at the Soldiers Bazaar of Karachi is a 1500-year-old temple of lord Hanuman. The temple holds a great significance for the worshippers as it is the only Hanuman temple in the world where his idol is formed naturally and not man made.

The eight-foot blue and white idol is known to be discovered several years ago and hence holds a great significance for people.

Interestingly, this was the only temple, which survived the mass destruction of temples in the area after the Babri Masjid demolition though after that its renovation work was pulled up in 2012.

This shows how Pakistani society even after 70 years of independence, still looks to India and defines itself as being 'not India' and 'not Indians' rather than as a composite entity called "Pakistanis".

Still insecure after all this while.

No, 93% of us know who we are thank you very much ....

Oh cut this crap out I am tired of listening to this bull crap. I got the video in which Indian media tried its level best to push Pakistani hindus to say that they are not happy in Pakistan. In return Pakistani hindu slapped them back. Even if some Pakistani hindus are not happy in Pakistan then they are free to go. Who is holding them? As far as Sikhs concern then I don't think they want to leave Nankana.

Why would India be a benchmark for us ?

neither any Hindu around the world can look up to India as successful or even a model to draw any inspiration since your own system is discriminatory against own Hindus so i stand by my argument that India cannot provide any better environment for Pakistani Hindus.
Pakistani Hindus can make things better for themselves only by standing up for their rights.

Yes , no Pakistani Hindu look upto India yet they seek shelter in India... Mam let me tell you I recently met Pakistani Hindu in the queue of Mahakaal temple in Ujjain near Indore who came there to get Mahakaal blessing for his new business.... He was from Sindh province n now a proud indian citizen..... Any comparison between Pakistan n India would be futile ..... Check the pre Islamic history of India where every persecuted community got shelter among the same evil Hindus ..... Navsaari is small town of parsi ppl & same is the native of Tata family.....
Don't worry mam we are on right track n our minorities are doing fine barring few cases.

For the argument than India is not good place read the below n its not like we are branding our worst credentials amongst Pakistani Hindus but the prevalence of indifferent attitude towards the plight of Hindus in the land of pure....

Over 400 Pakistani Hindu families seek Indian citizenship | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

4,300 Hindus, Sikhs from Pakistan, Afghanistan get Indian citizenship - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Also, to my knowledge and understanding, Pakistani Hindus are also discouraged from serving in the country's secret agencies, whereas India’s Intelligence Bureau was headed by Syed Asif Ibrahim, a Muslim man, for two years.
So they could not find Dawood Ibrahim and instead gave the task of finding him to Asif Ibrahim? :D

No, 93% of us know who we are thank you very much ....
Who are the 7 %? :D

they should just convert to sunni islam and be done with it
Alive muslim > dead hindu any day... call me coward (which I am) but thats the first thing I will do, instead of trekking 50 km to India on a donkey.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom