What's new

where-should-a-pakistani-hindu-go

Again off topic. and name calling is not good. so is trolling. Post reported.

You still did not explain how are you indians going to stop extremist mass murderers like Modi to go on and become PM?

This is too bad for minorities in India and also having a ripple effect on other minorities in the region.

st
You still did not explain how are you indians going to stop extremist mass murderers like Modi to go on and become PM?

This is too bad for minorities in India and also having a ripple effect on other minorities in the region.
art another thread and i will reply. not on this thread. post reported again.

st

art another thread and i will reply. not on this thread. post reported again.

So now that I have helped you to increase your number of posts and helped your troll thread, you still did not answer the basic question:

When are you indians going to look after for your minorities instead of worrying about the minorities in other countries?

When are you going to stop extremists from becoming the PM of your country and turning lives of minorities to hell?

Kindly explain.

There is no constitutional discrimination in India. you are just posting off topic. Now I know that you dont have answer to this. But what about constitutional discrimination ? Dont you thing constitution should be changed a bit ?

What constitutional discrimination ? Non-Muslims cannot became President of Pakistan. They have equal representation in Pakistani parliament. Around 5% seats are allocated to non-Muslim minorities. Muslims constitute 14% of India's population and how many seats have Muslims been elected ? In Uttar Pradesh state with 18% Muslim population not even one Muslim was elected to Lok Sabha in 2014 general elections. This is because Hindus voted for the Hindu candidates. With 1.5% Hindu population in Pakistan there would have been no Hindu members in Pakistan parliament. But they have constitutional representation in parliament.

So now that I have helped you to increase your number of posts and helped your troll thread, you still did not answer the basic question:

When are you indians going to look after for your minorities instead of worrying about the minorities in other countries?

When are you going to stop extremists from becoming the PM of your country and turning lives of minorities to hell?

Kindly explain.
Again reported.

@Pakistanis:

It is just a troll thread, ignoring it will help. The dude is some banned Indian with a new nick, :lol:

Have had fun with him, but now it is getting boring. So from now on, no reply to this troll thread.

What constitutional discrimination ? Non-Muslims cannot became President of Pakistan. They have equal representation in Pakistani parliament. Around 5% seats are allocated to non-Muslim minorities. Muslims constitute 14% if India's population and how many seats have they been elected ? In Uttar Pradesh state with 18% Muslim population not even one Muslim was elected to Lok Sabha in 2014 general elections.
Its not about how many are elected or how many are there. we have 10 % reservation for minorities. and also minorities have succeeded in various sector because of this thing. I am talking about Hindus specifically. There is no discrimination against them constitutionally. except muslim minorities all other minorities have succeeded in India. and that is a shame. But I was asking about Hindus in Pakistasn. I have read an article that they dont have any samsaan for themselves, their lands have been grabbed etc.

@Pakistanis:

It is just a troll thread, ignoring it will help. The dude is some banned Indian with a new nick, :lol:

Have had fun with him, but now it is getting boring. So from now on, no reply to this troll thread.
again reported.

Indian Christians require some serious protection from extremist hindus, the world should come to their rescue...

Christians living in fear in wake of Agra church attack in India

Christians are living in fear of more attacks as Hindu hardliners continue to target Christian facilities in India, with the latest incident involving the desecration of the St. Mary's Church in Agra.

A statement released by the Archdiocese said: "Christian institutions are deemed sitting ducks by these fringe elements and deliberately targeted by them to further their vested interest. This has spread fear among Christians and we feel very unsafe in our own motherland."

christianity today... :rofl::rofl: :flame::flame:

I have read an article that they dont have any samsaan for themselves, their lands have been grabbed etc.

The government should protect religious properties. But land has bcame very valuable in Pakistan and people are taking over other peoples properties through forged documents. My friend bought land to build his house and it was taken over by land mafia with forged property papers. My father friend's building was taken over in the same way and his widow fought case for five year and lost and spent so much money.

may be individual pakistanis are nice to their hindu neighbours and hindus are living good life, but what do you say about institutionalized discrimination, a hindu cant be president of pakistan apparently. Not that it will ever happen, or it is really important thing for an individual, but equal rights (like rest of people) is nice thing to have.
Can a hindu or a muslim be a prime minister of united kingdom ? Which is the one of the oldest democracy of world ? isn't it a discrimination ?

The government should protect religious properties. But land has bcame very valuable in Pakistan and people are taking over other peoples properties through forged documents. My friend bought land to build his house and it was taken over by land mafia with forged property papers. My father friend's building was taken over in the same way and his widow fought case for five year and lost and spent so much money.
What solution do you propose ? I mean in law or changing constitution a little bit or special laws or what else ? Any specific solution.

What solution do you propose ? I mean in law or changing constitution a little bit or special laws or what else ? Any specific solution.

What specifically you mean by constitutional amendment ? India did not protect Muslim religious places in India like Babari Mosque.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom