What's new

Where is Maryam Safdar (Nawaz)?

She’s a nobody….the only people who like her are the perverted 45 year old plus men from certain districts of central Punjab.…and that too because of their sexual perversions.

Other than that….nobody takes her seriously. Just another ho in a rob.
you see it with the old pervs surrounding her sometimes they get very close for quick touch thrills. but wat they dont know is maryam nawaj is carrying all the sexual diseases known to man kind she should be called the whore of babylon.

you see it with the old pervs surrounding her sometimes they get very close for quick touch thrills. but wat they dont know is maryam nawaj is carrying all the sexual diseases known to man kind she should be called the whore of babylon.

Have you noticed that too? Everytime she’s on stage it’s always these old budday men surrounding her trying to grope her. Looks so weird…..

Have you noticed that too? Everytime she’s on stage it’s always these old budday men surrounding her trying to grope her. Looks so weird…..
i know they are desperate ppl who rub themselves against maryam nawaj aid infested a ss for quick thrills. i bet higher ups like munir and zardaris have licked it, smashed it and kept her panties which they sniff like coke head.

Anyone noticed that Maryam nani is out of the scenes in past few weeks, there are no tweets or press conferences or statements from her at all?

Wonder why?

Because there is a ban at mentioning Imran Khan on the media :rofl:

As IK had predicted, what will Maryam Nawaz have to say if there is a ban on mentioning IK.
She must be cooking something Or handlers have green lighted dear uncle as their chief henchman.

I don't Know ........

1689270940276.png

Anyone noticed that Maryam nani is out of the scenes in past few weeks, there are no tweets or press conferences or statements from her at all?

Wonder why?

As IK had predicted, what will Maryam Nawaz have to say if there is a ban on mentioning IK.
Why I got a notification that you have tagged me?

Wonder why?

Nani has imran phobia

who fukin cares about Maryam Safdar or her ganja bastard father??!. The sooner we remove our attentions from this God forsaken harami family and others politcians including Zardaris, and finally focus on their creaters, nurtures and enablers in GHQ the faster Pakistan can truly prosper!!!

who fukin cares about Maryam Safdar or her ganja bastard father??!. The sooner we remove our attentions from this God forsaken harami family and others politcians including Zardaris, and finally focus on their creaters, nurtures and enablers in GHQ the faster Pakistan can truly prosper!!!

donkey naan munchers

donkey naan munchers

Patwaris are either low IQ or somehow benefiting directly, hence why they continue to support thieves.

I don't know why but I get more triggered when people who know better and are anti PMLN/PPP engage in discussing about them and their various crimes and actions. To me it's like beating a dead horse. We all know these politicians are corrupt thieves being forced onto us by army..The problem needs to be eradicated at the root and stem. All our focus should be on the true evil ememinating from GHQ, which has for over 72 years placed Pakistan in a choke hold.

Back
Top Bottom