What's new

Where is Maryam Safdar (Nawaz)?

Patwaris are either low IQ or somehow benefiting directly, hence why they continue to support thieves.

I don't know why but I get more triggered when people who know better and are anti PMLN/PPP engage in discussing about them and their various crimes and actions. To me it's like beating a dead horse. We all know these politicians are corrupt thieves being forced onto us by army..The problem needs to be eradicated at the root and stem. All our focus should be on the true evil ememinating from GHQ, which has for over 72 years placed Pakistan in a choke hold.

cos they believe in criminality

Probably whoring herself out to any general who will agree to make her the next selected pm

PMLN are very smart hence how they rules for 40 years with public support

Shahbaz or bilawal is next PM hence why maryum is quiet she will wait for her turn.

In end people will forgive PMLN like they did in 2008 after disaster 1990s

Pakistani people are loving and forgiving

Anyone noticed that Maryam nani is out of the scenes in past few weeks, there are no tweets or press conferences or statements from her at all?

Wonder why?

Because there is a ban at mentioning Imran Khan on the media :rofl:

As IK had predicted, what will Maryam Nawaz have to say if there is a ban on mentioning IK.
Busy editing videos perhaps 🤔

Shahbaz or bilawal is next PM hence why maryum is quiet she will wait for her turn.

And stupid donkeys…

This whore has been really quiet last few days….probably got humbled on Tik Tok.

Wa 2008, I know late 90s cause of nuclear program

Wa 2008, I know late 90s cause of nuclear program
Pakistan had no major economic sanctions and had full access to even IMF

Pakistani sanctions were mostly technology based and weapon based

Yes Pakistan did got some sanctions after 1999 when mushi came and democracy was sabotaged

you guys dont know?, after munir whisky bottle rammed up her aid infested a ss its very sore so she had imported large quantities of burnol and is lying face down with a ss in the air to ease the pain. dont worry munir is blowing cold air with his mouth on her a ss too cool it.

you guys dont know?, after munir whisky bottle rammed up her aid infested a ss its very sore so she had imported large quantities of burnol and is lying face down with a ss in the air to ease the pain. dont worry munir is blowing cold air with his mouth on her a ss too cool it.

She's been pretty quiet lately. I have a feeling her daddy told her to STFU. She was literally making PMLN look bad. LMFAO.

Back
Top Bottom