What's new

Where is Islam in Islamic Republic of Pakistan?

I am ashamed that the intolerance and bigotry of people in our nations makes it difficult for some people to openly proclaim their religion.
Everyone is accountable to their actions and sure allah does not like those who abandon Islam and hell is what awaits them in afterlife.

Last edited:
Be my guest if you want to stoop that low.
aww, havent you portrayed yourself?
You can continue denying their sizable existence but it wont affect the reality of things.
Boy you should be ashamed at yourself for opening your arms wide open to welcome them.
But what is the problem with growing minorities? In the end we are all Pakistanis.
No no no mate. Islam first then Pakistan.
Pakistan was made for Muslims. Not secularism democracy dictatorship or groups of elites.

Everyone is accountable to their actions and sure allah does not like those who abandon Islam and for them hell is what awaits them in afterlife.

In Pakistan, people have assumed the role of God himself.

So rather then letting Allah deal with his subjects, they intervene to bring their own justice.

Let Allah judge and you make sure that you do as the Quran states.

There is no need for politicalisation of Islam, it's a way of life, not a tool for worldly gains.

By using Islam for other purposes, you only harm it's image and nothing more.

Isn't it odd that rather than following religion, some people only think of it as a means to a state, a religious state.

Though it remains in doubt on how it will alter lives, if anything at all.

By looking at the past, you can predict the future, and it surely led to a great fall.

Boy you should be ashamed at yourself for opening your arms wide open to welcome them.

Most of my family is Christian. Should we live a life as second class citizens? Please ff in the end we are all Pakistanis and want to make it a better place.

Pakistan was made for Muslims. Not secularism democracy dictatorship or groups of elites.

For you Islam is first but for me my country is my identity and that shall be first. There is a difference between Islam and Muslim. It might have been made for Muslims but it was supposed to be a a secular country but obviously for you Pakistan ka matlab is La ilaha ilallah as quoted by your favorite dictator and *** kisser of Saudis, Zia ul Haq.

The only thing political theism has achieved in this world is defeat.

Pakistan was made for Muslims, not Islam. Not only for Muslims, but in fact, also for the other oppressed minorities of the Asian subcontinent.

The very color white on the Pakistani flag is used to represent minorities.

Information of Pakistan

What the f-- am i reading.

So rather then letting Allah deal with his subjects, they intervene to bring their own justice.

There is no need for politicalisation of Islam, it's a way of life, not a tool for worldly gains.

Isn't it odd that rather than following religion, some people only think of it as a means to a state, a religious state.

Though it remains in doubt on how it will alter lives, if anything at all.

By looking at the past, you can predict the future, and it surely led to a great fall.

Hello,

The Prophet ( PBUH) enforced the the law of quran, and we accept his actions as a sunna he didnot tell us to let everything to Allah and goto sleep, he worked, worshipped and when was needed did jihad and if there was some punishments he executed them

TARIQ

nauzubillah. Man seriously sometimes you need to watch what you say.
Allah has permitted muslims to give hidayat to fellow muslims.
sure
Seriously man no offense but you are quite ignorant. Who here is trying to politicalizing Islam? Since when being muslims is a tool for worldly gains? Its a other way around sir. being secular is a tool for worldly gains.
What purpose? Muslims of western extremist and fake jihadis have already harmed the image.
Yep its certainly odd giving more importance to secularism then Islam. Why did allah send prophets Quran which teaches us way of life? So that ignorant muslims could fallow other rule of laws and give islam less importance?
Sir no one here is using islam for its personal gain. Islam is not self oriented its unity. My main concern is about our society going astray front of allah by perusing other rule of laws and way of life that were not permitted.

The only thing political theism has achieved in this world is defeat.

Pakistan was made for Muslims, not Islam. Not only for Muslims, but in fact, also for the other oppressed minorities of the Asian subcontinent.

The very color white on the Pakistani flag is used to represent minorities.

Thanks for covering that bit... :cheers:

Hello,

The Prophet ( PBUH) enforced the the law of quran, and we accept his actions as a sunna he didnot tell us to let everything to Allah and goto sleep, he worked, worshipped and when was needed did jihad and if there was some punishments he executed them

TARIQ

well said bro..

but hey dont use the world Jihad.. You will sound uncool in the eyes of secular pakistani (muslims?). according to them jihad is about taking swords and chopping heads.

Where is Islam in Islamic Republic of Pakistan?

Basically Islam is missing in Pakistan. Islam is suppose to be way of life not democracy. Pakistan should go by the Islamic rule of law (permitted by Allah) not the laws that were created by "PEOPLE" i.e Democracy. Is idolatry still practiced in Pakistan? People have more faith in their Politicians i.e Imran Khan, Altaf, Musharraf, BB, Nawaz sharif and basically all the political clowns who have made fool out of awam. Being muslim is not just about carrying around a islamic name or fasting and praying during ramzan, its about way of life!

Why was Pakistan separated from India? So that Muslims could have their rights to practice their religion and its rule of law or Democracy? hypocrisy at its best.

Watch this documentary before Democratic champions comment here.
And PLEASE INDIANS kindly stay away from this thread.
YouTube - Islam and Democracy

Why not just let people practice their Religion the way they want to?

Quaid-e-Azam wanted a country for Muslims of the Subcontinent where Muslims themselves can rule their own lands not a country for Islam.

Islam can be practiced everywhere, you dont need a country to practice Islam that was not the reason Quaid-e-Azam worked day and night for Pakistan.

Give people freedom of Religion. Every single individual will answer to Allah on Day of Judgement.

Just be happy that you are ruling your own land.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

:pakistan:

Hello,

U said leave everything to Allah did the prophet left everything to Allah or struggled?

TARIQ

I never said leave everything to Allah, all I said is that matters where ambiguity exists, let Allah alone deal with it.

In terms of personal religiosity, I said to follow the Quran and that is a struggle.

ERMM NEWSFLASH!!!!! ISLAM is split into different fractions + cluture weather you like it or not.

You got your Strick ones such as - Suadi Arabians and Arab World
Pakistanis, India and Bengalis are much clamer which is fair to say but still practice many rules of the traditonal faith.

And then theres Malayasia, Indonesia which have a more spiritual approach.

There are countries like Turkey and Iran which switches laws around to create a view for a modern Islamic family.

The Question a Muslim should ask himself/herself "im i at peace with my God, Faith and Live?" if so then your leading a good life.

Back
Top Bottom