What's new

Where Did It All Go Wrong For Tata’s Nano?

Lol.. what more do you want, the car sale is 10K/month, it is being sold in foreign markets. If you don't consider this as a success then I wonder what you would accept as a success. TATA introduced the car as a replacement for the two wheelers and people are buying it. Its true that there were problems in the original model and they were corrected so I don't see where your problems comes from.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

@Vasily Zaytsev thats a super hybrid car mate it has the lowest Greenhouse gas emission in the world. Heck they even beat Japanese, and the American cars in that matter.

Read Post 84

@Indians - Why you guys don't accept your defeat :angel:

are you kidding me

we accept our defeat

who in his right mind can think of competing with this pakistan's speed machine

donkey-car.jpg

:cheesy:

here is pakistan's own super successful

accepted by millions of pakistanis

sitarraaaaaaaaaa

images

Looks like a family of five is enjoying a beautiful sunny day in convertible i wonder what happened to this family looks like they just bought the car look below.

you see they cant handle the truth they are trying every thing they got, insults twisting my words trying to go off topic plus look the amount of Indians here on this topic.they are all trying there best not to accept reality.

how old are you?

you do realize he is one of yours

No i just realize i am arguing with some one that has the brain capacity of a 2 years old.

i no of one Sri lankan that should be on the waiting list of a brain or some sort of freaking intelligence.

While you were on the waiting list to buy that car from India we yes we Pakistanis helped saved Sri lanka from the bankruptcy and you from becoming a Tamil ****** so in future Respect the people who helped you in time of need.before you ask me to check any more check this you check this

I am sorry Pakistan Helped sri lanka we should have been providing support to tamils they would have shown more respect to the people that saved them then ungrateful people like you.

well you should have been giving that advice to your pet when he started going of the topic but you were enjoying it at that time all of sudden you wanna go back to the topic really.I told him it was Pakistan who saved him and millions like him from becoming Indian Tamil state.As far as burning the house is concerned no worries we have it under control and things are getting back on track i am sure its some thing that bothers you.

here is pakistan's own super successful

accepted by millions of pakistanis

sitarraaaaaaaaaa

images

Looks like a family of five is enjoying a beautiful sunny day in convertible i wonder what happened to this family looks like they just bought the car look below.

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

LOL i loved your Answer.

still nothing can beat this

donkey-car.jpg

chachhaa's royal sawari

:P

Bhartiis running short of ammunition :help:

You should accept your defeat and stop this debate, otherwise Cheetah Naam Hi Kafi Hai :butcher:

U must be freekin kiddin me
images

&

Tata-Nano-2012-CX-Solid-.jpg

Man U hav some serious problem ( ie 8 pgs of pure hate )

Bhartiis running short of ammunition :help:

You should accept your defeat and stop this debate, otherwise Cheetah Naam Hi Kafi Hai :butcher:

yes...yes... cheetah chachhaa toh bus nam ke liye hee kafi hai

see how much your cheetah chachhaa is enjoying his royal sawari

donkey-car.jpg

:wave:

images

&

images
Home made car

&

yes its my hate that made TATA makes a car where owners can burn to death while driving because of that Nano sales plummet in India wow i must have a great deal of influence on Indians .

Back
Top Bottom