What's new

Where Did It All Go Wrong For Tata’s Nano?

yes...yes... cheetah chachhaa toh bus nam ke liye hee kafi hai

see how much your cheetah chachhaa is enjoying his royal sawari

donkey-car.jpg

:wave:

well u like my idea of using you to pull my royal swari and use you for advertisement at least i will admit it my swaris engine is built in India.

yes its my hate that made TATA makes a car where owners can burn to death while driving because of that Nano sales plummet in India wow i must have a great deal of influence on Indians .

now we know the real nano story.... india should start importing chachha's royal sawaris from the land of the pure.... it will not burn its owners to death for sure...life long warranty ...

donkey-car.jpg

:yahoo:

The thread starter is desperate to prove that Nano is bad quality product and that is the raeson why sales figures are going down,but the fact is that it is a good car and people are still buying it . It has been mentioned in the original post itself that due to bad marketing and non availibilty of finances, were the few reasons why the sales were down and it happens with every car and every product in the market . It is called business. BTW I got another link which says NANO sales are rising .That should cheer up th thread starterNano sales on the rise

now we know the real nano story.... india should start importing chachha's royal sawaris from the land of the pure.... it will not burn its owners to death for sure...life long warranty ...

donkey-car.jpg

:yahoo:

well with abundant supply of engines from India i think we can sell this car all over the world.

whatever....

but this type of engineering marvel can only come from the land of pure....

and nothing can beat this...
donkey-car.jpg

:wave:

See now this is achievement and i am willing to give Indians credit for teaching a donkey to keep hitting the same key over and over again congratulations.

Tata nano is good for the customers it targets, because they dont have any alternative.
The car not only has to be cheap to buy, it has to be cheap to run.

The failure of tata is in after sales.
Maruti Suzuki retains its dominance in India simply due to its excellent after sales service, even though their cars are not the best in India.

The "cheap" tag does not help either. Lower middle class people are quite conscious about how they are perceived by neighbours.

For the nth time ---

NANO's production lines support upto 25k cars but they are selling only 10k cars. The reason is, not every month TATAs are going to build a new production line. It has to be built keeping the future in mind. That's why the extra capacity.

And not only NANO but the entire stable of tata cars are doing great. This is indicated by the fact that they are recruiting like 15-20 mechanical Engineers from most NITs this year.

is that shitara real or just a mock-up?

@@ cheetah: why u so wrked up over a normal car???

and no one can beat your achievement....

and your love for donkeys....

donkey-car.jpg

:laugh:

They are very proud of the KICK that engine gives.

And I don't wanna know how chacha works on cleaning his engine and removing engine oil. Where does the dip stick go? :enjoy:

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

@@ cheetah: why u so wrked up over a normal car???

Cuz when you are just out of mental asylum, normal does look and seem normal you know.:D

No, it was hailed as Pakistan's people's car. Came out much before TATA Nano hit the market but alas nobody wants to buy a souped up golf cart.

Back
Top Bottom