What's new

Where Bangladesh succeeded and Pakistan failed

Driving through many areas of Islamabad. Please show me something similar in Bangladesh. When I say the level of wealth in Pakistan is much more it actually shows in the videos.

I can do the same for Lahore or Karachi as well.

It’s just like asking for comparison between Apple and orange. Just imagine you have big houses at Texas and showing this to someone in New York and asked the same. The thing is with the price of small old apartment or condo in New York you can buy big 4 BR house in Texas. Same applies here as well. In Dhaka a small apartment cost 1 cr taka. Now tell me with equivalent 2.67 cr PKR what you get in Islamabad. After that there can be comparison. Property price in Dhaka is third highest in South Asia after Delhi and Mumbai.

It’s just like asking for comparison between Apple and orange. Just imagine you have big houses at Texas and showing this to someone in New York and asked the same. The thing is with the price of small old apartment or condo in New York you can buy big 4 BR house in Texas. Same applies here as well. In Dhaka a small apartment cost 1 cr taka. Now tell me with equivalent 2.67 cr PKR what you get in Islamabad. After that there can be comparison. Property price in Dhaka is third highest in South Asia after Delhi and Mumbai.
I crore apartment hahahahah even if you have 3crores BD taka you cant get any apartment in blue area islamabad .the villas you see in videos start from 10 crore BD taka to 50 crore BD taka in 5-6-7-8-9-10-11 rows of Islamabad sectors .D-12 is youngest sector with price lower you can find 5 marla 120 meters in 4 crores .

masterplan-islamabad.jpg

You can not get any property in 2 crores in islamabad kid . 2 crore means stodio in some.last areas of islamabad .near to airport probebly out of CDA area . new socites like 18 are saling at this prices even its not good area of islamabad

eighteen-islamabad-villa-payment-plan.jpg

Eighteen-Islamabad-Plots-Payment-Plan.webp

Last edited:

Well its not only the houses. Look at the comparison with infrastructure , roads , planning or pretty much any barometer.

Well its not only the houses. Look at the comparison with infrastructure , roads , planning or pretty much any barometer.
they are blind in hate and propegenda . it will take next 50 years to BD for making such city as islamabad . this city is investment of paksitani and hard work of some 60 years . most of bengladeshis even don't know anything about this city . if you ask them capital of pakistan on streets mostly will say karachi or lahore :rofl:

if there were 50 million Pakistanis instead of 200 million everyone can be in Shangri La
That may sound funny but is a prophetic statement. China was as poor or poorer than Pakistan when they started their one child program. Almost immediately, their economy took a jump like a rocket. All the resources that were not used for schools and child rearing could be put to development and within a generation or two they have a high standard of living. In fact, probably the bulk of per capita GDP improvement in Bangladesh and India over Pakistan comes from smaller family sizes. That in turn allows resources to be directed to development compounding the virtuous cycle.

Just anecdotally, if a family had 3 members instead of 6, that person in line for a bag of 10 Kilogram of flour would have to queue up all day long only once in 20 days instead of every 10 days. In fact, with 3 family members, he may not even need free or subsidized flour and may have the purchasing power to buy in open market, saving even that one day of standing in line all day long.

they are blind in hate and propegenda . it will take next 50 years to BD for making such city as islamabad . this city is investment of paksitani and hard work of some 60 years . most of bengladeshis even don't know anything about this city . if you ask them capital of pakistan on streets mostly will say karachi or lahore :rofl:

I am happy if their is economy is going good. Tbh some of their posters act exactly like their cricket team. When they win a match against a good team they go overboard with celebrations and act cringe. I see the same behavior here.

Having a level head is really important. Their BBS department has been proven to provide false GDP numbers by numerous organisations

I am happy if their is economy is going good. Tbh some of their posters act exactly like their cricket team. When they win a match against a good team they go overboard with celebrations and act cringe. I see the same behavior here.
sad to say thier economy is not going well now too . reserves fall down form 48bn$ to 23bn$ +8bn loans and investments .

rest is just thier beuro of statics magic . showing always lower numbers of population so it will be higher number of GDP per capita . playing with numbers . false informations . and always trying to increase numbers of economy false . even world bodies are questioning it now .

Pakistani posters coping hard in this thread. Bangladesh sucks balls and yet its people still work hard and keep their head down because they know their current place. I think that is highly virtuous. The Bangladeshi will work menial jobs, low skilled labor in countries where they are despised and yet they do not complain. You don't even hear much about them. They keep out of trouble because they understand the long term picture. We live in a brutal world.

By your statement you should be happy towards Bangladesh. They are helping your economy? If I was in your shoes I would not say anything about Bangladesh. Let them think they are superior while you make money off them. Are you even capable of such emotional restraint? I doubt it, you are retarded. I would even be a better Pakistani than you. Sad.
I agree with you my Bangladeshi brother, truly.

Driving through many areas of Islamabad. Please show me something similar in Bangladesh. When I say the level of wealth in Pakistan is much more it actually shows in the videos.

I can do the same for Lahore or Karachi as well.
All I see is empty roads. Urban development using borrowed money is not sign of a healthy economy. If your economy were so healthy why are your export numbers so poor?
Has Bangladesh fudged your numbers down?

The thick headedness of some educated Pakistanis on economic matters never ceases to amaze me.

While I will admit severe Bangladeshi incompetence in urban planning and development, it is not due to lack of money. Urban development for show off was never our top priority unlike in Pakistan.

Every major piece of infrastructure in Bangladesh sees very high patronage demonstrating rich economic dividends amd justifying the investment decision.

Pakistani economic incompetence makes our government officials look like saints. This is coming from someone who is highly critical of the Bangladeshi government.

All I see is empty roads. Urban development using borrowed money is not sign of a healthy economy. If your economy were so healthy why are your export numbers so poor?

The thick headedness of some educated Pakistanis on economic matters never ceases to amaze me.

While I will admit severe Bangladeshi incompetence in urban planning and development, it is not due to lack of money. Urban development for show off was never our top priority unlike in Pakistan.

Every major piece of infrastructure in Bangladesh sees very high patronage demonstrating rich economic dividends amd justifying the investment decision.

Pakistani economic incompetence makes our government officials look like saints.

Again you didnot read my message. I never claimed our economy was doing good right now because of the clash between Military and IK. A year ago it was at 6%

Your posters act like petulent children for no reason. I am simply posting visual facts which you cant fudge on a data sheet. You cant look like congo and claim our per capita is similar to vietnam.

As for corruption , arent you guys ranked below us in corruption index? The current government came with 95-98% votes. Show me where that happens? Apart from maybe North Korea.

Pakistani economic incompetence makes our government officials look like saints. This is coming from someone who is highly critical of the Bangladeshi government.
yeah and how many days of your life you lived in such posh areas ? yes they are empty most of the paksitan look empty becuase its not dhaka where you can not breath . you guys live in cities like people live in old lahore .

in islamabd i go park every day can you guys have such park ? at the end every bengali run with barrow money barro money hahahahaha.

73260100_2685932828136898_5599214006117072896_n.jpg

lakeview-700x466.jpg

1i63l2224o2aeu3bkA256_R_400_10000_R5_Q90.jpg_.webp

Fatima-Jinnah-Park-4.jpg

584832_19253326.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

17-Fatima-Jinnah-Park-Statue.jpg

8-A-Monument-in-Fatima-Jinnah-Park.jpg

600cecc8a0238.png

50432162_gT0JjPixa8EB4kmX33BQvcdfauyH7ZIgyx9EX2lSI1Q.jpg

c4i2jeMa_beS4YTzlJz14cv1wUS7O-perNe1-5tZJUaUO4ViX7FbCZ-OajPr144GGaBfGeqvr2LYpJtpAzE25FQ=s900

cwcj1d.jpg

20-Fatima-Jinnah-Park-Sunny-e1634242850163.jpg

7215bb2d32c4af946ad6d7670fce2f33.jpg

800px-Fatima_Jinnah_Park_Islamabad%2CPakistan.JPG

4452876467_2d54aa128c_b.jpg

Vaccination-Center.jpg

Last edited:
Again you didnot read my message. I never claimed our economy was doing good right now because of the clash between Military and IK. A year ago it was at 6%

Your posters act like petulent children for no reason. I am simply posting visual facts which you cant fudge on a data sheet. You cant look like congo and claim our per capita is similar to vietnam.

As for corruption , arent you guys ranked below us in corruption index? The current government came with 95-98% votes. Show me where that happens? Apart from maybe North Korea.
Your economic troubles are deep rooted and not because of "clash between establishment and IK".
Bring IK back and yet you will be having the same troubles for at least 10 years.

I agree that these threads are silly but 90% of these come from @Black_cats bhai who would not listen. Most Bangladeshis find these comparisions cringe. Third world hellholes like Bangladesh and Pakistan should not compare with each other but with countries that managed go from poor to wealthy through industrialisation and better governance.

You are using the wrong metric for comparing wealth. Videos of empty roads built on borrowed money is not evidence of Pakistan being wealthier than Bangladesh.
If you want a proper economic comparision, compare indices such as % ultra poor, %urban population, infant mortality, maternal mortality, childhood poverty, school enrolment, access to clean water, basic healthcare, female labour participation rate, etc.

yeah and how many days of your life you lived in such posh areas ? yes they are empty most of the paksitan look empty becuase its not dhaka where you can not breath . you guys live in cities like people live in old lahore .

in islamabd i go park every day can you guys have such park ? at the end every bengali run with barrow money barro money hahahahaha.

lakeview-700x466.jpg

1i63l2224o2aeu3bkA256_R_400_10000_R5_Q90.jpg_.webp

Fatima-Jinnah-Park-4.jpg

584832_19253326.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

17-Fatima-Jinnah-Park-Statue.jpg

8-A-Monument-in-Fatima-Jinnah-Park.jpg

600cecc8a0238.png

50432162_gT0JjPixa8EB4kmX33BQvcdfauyH7ZIgyx9EX2lSI1Q.jpg

c4i2jeMa_beS4YTzlJz14cv1wUS7O-perNe1-5tZJUaUO4ViX7FbCZ-OajPr144GGaBfGeqvr2LYpJtpAzE25FQ=s900

cwcj1d.jpg

20-Fatima-Jinnah-Park-Sunny-e1634242850163.jpg

7215bb2d32c4af946ad6d7670fce2f33.jpg

800px-Fatima_Jinnah_Park_Islamabad%2CPakistan.JPG

4452876467_2d54aa128c_b.jpg

Vaccination-Center.jpg
The response lies in my previous posts, sir.
Your spending priorities are misplaced - you have people starving while you spend aid funded budgets on show off projects which yield little economic returns (empty roads, etc.).
I do not know how your planners manage to get any sleep at night while committing such injustice.

Last edited:
Your economic troubles are deep rooted and not because of "clash between establishment and IK".
Bring IK back and yet you will be having the same troubles for at least 10 years.

I agree that these threads are silly but 90% of these come from @Black_cats bhai who would not listen. Third world hellholes like Bangladesh and Pakistan should not compare with each other but with countries that managed go from poor to wealthy through industrialisation and better governance.

You are using the wrong metric for comparing wealth. Videos of empty roads built on borrowed money is not evidence of Pakistan being wealthier than Bangladesh.
If you want a proper economic comparision, compare indices such as % ultra poor, %urban population, infant mortality, maternal mortality, childhood poverty, school enrolment, access to clean water, basic healthcare, female labour participation rate, etc.
WTF are you talking about ?
which road was made with borrowed money ? islmabad ? are you ok paksitan started counstruction this city in 1960s and 1970s so on till today . how its barrowd money dont you guys have some other lame excuse ? motorways ? paksitan made them in 90s . only ifra projects of CPEC are china loans . started in early 2010s . and yes its empty we are not bangladesh where people live on each other . its peoples make cities its public's money . its my money .

this is how its look like first day
ayubBriefing.jpg

g181.jpg

then work started

20afa459e02159833794777344dff63f.jpg

47308dda2ee0af0cf504b89a5ecb9b4f.jpg

3-Construction-of-Parliment.jpg

1y08fphj3u471.jpg

this is how its looks today
a4f4a4bbd8007183bcb8ddb4a80e77cc.jpg

71228100.jpg

Blue_Area,_Islamabad.png

Jinnah+Avenue+-+Islamabad.jpg

3-Jinnah-Avenue-Islamabad.jpg

why-Islamabad-is-so-beautiful.jpg

EU-lVUnWAAA7OFx.jpg

main-qimg-d0de34b5432abf443b381fef457418b8-lq

47286198821_43f7203212_b.jpg

giga-mall.jpg

Last edited:
WTF are you talking about ?
which road was made with borrowed money ? islmabad ? are you ok paksitan started counstruction this city in 1960s and 1970s so on till today . how its barrowd money dont you guys have some other lame excuse ? motorways ? paksitan made them in 90s . only ifra projects of CPEC are china loans . started in early 2010s . and yes its empty we are not bangladesh where people live on each other . its peoples make cities its public's money . its my money .

this is how its look like first day
ayubBriefing.jpg

g181.jpg

then work started

20afa459e02159833794777344dff63f.jpg

47308dda2ee0af0cf504b89a5ecb9b4f.jpg

3-Construction-of-Parliment.jpg

View attachment 922053

this is how its looks today
a4f4a4bbd8007183bcb8ddb4a80e77cc.jpg

71228100.jpg

View attachment 922054

Jinnah+Avenue+-+Islamabad.jpg

3-Jinnah-Avenue-Islamabad.jpg

why-Islamabad-is-so-beautiful.jpg

EU-lVUnWAAA7OFx.jpg

main-qimg-d0de34b5432abf443b381fef457418b8-lq

View attachment 922055

giga-mall.jpg

Bro, you know what I am talking about, stop being devious :hitwall:.

When I say "building empty roads on borrowed money", I am referring to disproportionate allocation towards unnecessary infrastructure while begging to foreign entities to fund basic needs. You are just proving my point again and again with your photos and videos.
You know very well what I am talking about and you yourself post about these things in Pakistani threads. Most Pakistani members on this forum also understand this.
It is just that some of you get triggered when there is any comparison to "dark-skinned Bengalis".

Bro, you know what I am talking about, stop being devious :hitwall:.

When I say "building empty roads on borrowed money", I am referring to disproportionate allocation towards unnecessary infrastructure while begging to foreign entities to fund basic needs.
You know very well what I am talking about and you yourself post about these things in Pakistani threads. Most Pakistani members on this forum also understand this.
It is just that some of you get triggered when there is any comparison to "dark-skinned Bengalis".
how its unnecessary for you sir how you know its unnecessary ? these are need of people . what is the benefit of money if human cant use them ? money is nothing but numbers only in banks . money is for humans . these are not ghost towns you talking about its how we live . motorway was unnecessary ? almost every pakistani use them . how people reach cities to cities without roads ?
they look empty to you guys because population density of both of us . i have never seen any unnecessary road in islamabad yet there is public accounts commette in this damn country which head by opposition leader if you don't know . they will not approve projects if they are useless . having a new islamabad airport is waste of money ? should we keep using same airport as dhaka do ?

you are from one of the top 10 countries with population density country

bd is #10 while pakistan in #57 in population density index .

Screenshot 2023-03-25 at 21-28-49 Largest Countries in the World by Population Density in 2021...png

here a tair 3 city multan is transforming yu may call it waste but its not

dha_multan_june21_03_9cea4ea8f5.jpg

DHA-Multan-One-Kanal-Plots-For-Sale.jpg

dha_multan_sep22_03.jpg

dha_multan_sep22_04.jpg

2.jpg

dha_multan_villas_nov22_08.jpg

dha-multan-central-square.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom