What's new

Where Bangladesh succeeded and Pakistan failed

I think I'll get more meaningful discussion with Pakistani's in the real world.

100%. Its best to not pay too much attention to these weird repeat-drivel parts of online escapism....it does not come from any healthy part of human mind.

Focus on real life as far as possible.

Claims on the eastern wing are not driven by expansionist interest but stem from political history of Pakistan.

However comparison mostly motivated along monetary points will always be a Bangladeshi issue as they have no other reason to exist as a country.

You nailed it. Especially the last part. I could not have worded it any better. Well done.

Last edited:
This thread is hillarious. You know this topic absolutely triggers pakistani posters when the thread reaches 19 pages. Most threads on this subforum reach like 1-2 pages max.
Pakistani posters are patting themselves on the back here when they could just not reply? You can't make this stuff up honestly.

And then the one Pakistani poster, a few posts ago he says that it is his last post in the thread. But hes still posting, furious as ever. And now hes crying to the admins to get this subforum banned because it hurts his feelings. What Pakistani's can't even keep their word straight on the internet? Brother, it is the month of Ramadan. Ramadan can be a good way to learn about discipline, I suggest you use the month to do so.

sanctimony alert ^^

100%. Its best to not pay too much attention to these weird repeat-drivel parts of online escapism....it does not come from any healthy part of human mind.

Focus on real life as far as possible.
you ain't helping your situation with Black_cats like this. for that you have to condemn and mock Pakistan directly and praise she who must be worshiped and thank and promote bhararat repeatedly forever for giving you such a goddes and amazingly prosperous country henceforth referred to as ShonarDesh.

Last edited:
its better to stay in peace and freedom then hired and banged abused harnessed . as simple as is . money is not everything . i prefer to live with amazon tribes then modern slavery .
Enjoy the video below to see how your countrymen are trying to extinguish a fire by Azaan—no wonder, with the Taliban's way of dealing with natural disasters. Pakistan will go further down like many African tribes.

@Imran Khan, do not you see in which age you guys are living? However, I am happy that the mob did not put fire to the fire trucks.

Guys I am busy now but I have seen property price of Islamabad which are listed for selling.

What I have seen with the price of 1000-1500 square feet apartment you can get 4-5 br apartment or house in Islamabad.

There are some villas as well listed at the link around 50 cr PKR.

In Dhaka people buy mostly apartments. The luxury apartments in vip areas can cost 15-20 cr taka upwards which is itself around 55 cr taka PKR.

Normally apartment prices are 8-15000 taka per square foot. That comes to normal apartments comes to 1 cr to 5 cr taka range. That is equivalent to 12-14 cr taka PKR.

Back in 2021 I went to a real estate fare in Dhaka where I have seen some developer are selling luxury detached houses at the outskirts of Dhaka near the padma bridge areas with prices around 10-15 cr taka on 10 Katha pand. 1 katha equivalent to 720 square foot priced 25-30 lakh taka depending on area there.

Similar house on VIP areas like Banani Gulshan with 10 katha land May cost around 40-45 cr taka. At Banani, Gulshan land price around 3 cr taka per katha, so 10 Katha equivalent to 30 cr taka. 40 cr taka comes almost 110 cr taka PKR.

So bottom line is Islamabad has more land and less population so the house sizes are bigger and the city is well planned. But for Dhaka due to high population property price is high and people prefer to live in apartments (same happens in Hong Kong as well) but in terms of money for property it’s no way less than Islamabad. Recent depreciation of Pakistani rupee has made it more obvious.

Unless PKR increase its value same trend will continue and many in Pakistan May not be able to afford this big houses any further.

you ain't helping your situation with Black_cats like this. for that you have to condemn and mock Pakistan directly and praise she who must be worshiped and thank and promote bhararat repeatedly forever for giving you such a goddes and amazingly prosperous country henceforth referred to as ShonarDesh.

He is some random dude here that has found his calling to start the same ole same ole....to fill some void of his....he literally gets some thrill on it just having looked at the number of threads he has started again and again, knowing the result.

It sets decent enough people with decent enough positions on whatever else (of much more worth to talk about to make something better for all).........against each other again and again....and the acrimony and anguish that all inflicts and sustains.

Over what? To compare which poor guy has tuppence instead of a single (and maybe which coin is cleaner) though they are both in the muck.....but you can feel a bit better about all of that sitting wherever one is.

Then doing this 1000 times again...ugh!

Online <insert issue> escapism to mes just seems a cheap way to fill this void from reality.

From that void comes the rest of the issue I talked about before be it the pareidolia or paranoid schizo stuff towards whichever transient members, from whichever earlier transient lives rent-free in the mind of this kind of committed vapid online narcissist on repeat mode to get his next huff and hit from this kind of thread.

There is an ENTIRELY different approach that can be taken by such folks regarding how things would be better nested in this forum when there are painful histories but a better path to take past it....but they doggedly refuse it because of that void within them.

There is an ENTIRELY different approach that can be taken by such folks regarding how things would be better nested in this forum when there are painful histories but a better path to take past it....but they doggedly refuse it because of that void within them.
I read senior mod jango (and 2 other seniors) like it like this free for all

( in their grief for the naqli imam who should have been made khaleefah/imam for rest of his crooked life. they have completely abandoned all discipline cept for members who upset and anger them).

Last edited:
sanctimony alert ^^

Dude it’s not about praising Bharat and cursing India. Here many Bangladeshis also praised Pakistan was there any issues? Have you seen how many threads I have created which are critical to India?

I noticed this duplicate account based on location, pattern and writing style that’s why I have mention. If @Bilal9 wants to continue as @Chute who cares! But the thing is he said he is deactivating because so many false flagger Indians are in this forum pretending as Bangladeshi and Indian influence is increasing which is nonsense.

Bilal9 is a knowledgeable poster but had a bad habit of attempting to censorship which he doesn’t like. There was a news article where it was mentioned Bangladesh authorities showed dissatisfaction about the Chinese weapon qualities. He started doing name calling, tagged all the mods asking to close thread and ban me. Mod didn’t ban me as first of all he did violate forum rule with name calling and tried to do censorship. Here Indian posts so many threads in their sub sections. One moderator exactly asked him if you think it’s propaganda counter it. Since that time he became quiet.

Just prior to his post of deactivating account he started posting too many threads but except 1-2 none got traction. That was an obvious outcome as his participation became less in this forum as he was avoiding my post and I post most of the threads.

See his opening of threads list by date:

Just after that saw this appearance of this Chute account with same location and writing style.

Do you know even the meaning of chute? A new poster won’t take this kind of name. The way he is talking that shows as if he is too much familiar with everyone that’s not the pattern of a new poster.

But long story short I have nothing wrong against bilal9 aka chute. I may not be perfect but I don’t curse or do name calling other posters. Hardly anyone will see that. I even didn’t do that to @bananarepulicuk who did it to me and many other posters but since January 12 got banned likely a permanent one.

That’s all I can say!

Last edited:
Dude it’s not about praising Bharat and cursing India
I know I know, it is about praising india and cursing Pakistan

Untitled.jpg

thank you muchly mr. freud

Enjoy the video below to see how your countrymen are trying to extinguish a fire by Azaan—no wonder, with the Taliban's way of dealing with natural disasters. Pakistan will go further down like many African tribes.

@Imran Khan, do not you see in which age you guys are living? However, I am happy that the mob did not put fire to the fire trucks.

As long as they called the fire engine and allowed the fire extinguishers to work, no harm. Plenty of people undergo medical treatment and pray.

Oh yes, 100%.
9/10 Pakistanis I have met in real life are down to Earth, level headed people.

I do not know what it is with PDF but it attracts a lot of out of touch clowns who have no clue how an average Pakistani lives. I think these are either offsprings of the rich who live in gated communities or overseas born Pakistanis whose impression of Pakistan is based on nationalistic propaganda.

Pakistan have better SAR services then BD IMHO . They can call 1122 .btw this BS video is not from pakistan guys wearing arabic jubba in pakistan ?

Guys I am busy now but I have seen property price of Islamabad which are listed for selling.

What I have seen with the price of 1000-1500 square feet apartment you can get 4-5 br apartment or house in Islamabad.

There are some villas as well listed at the link around 50 cr PKR.

In Dhaka people buy mostly apartments. The luxury apartments in vip areas can cost 15-20 cr taka upwards which is itself around 55 cr taka PKR.

Normally apartment prices are 8-15000 taka per square foot. That comes to normal apartments comes to 1 cr to 5 cr taka range. That is equivalent to 12-14 cr taka PKR.

Back in 2021 I went to a real estate fare in Dhaka where I have seen some developer are selling luxury detached houses at the outskirts of Dhaka near the padma bridge areas with prices around 10-15 cr taka on 10 Katha pand. 1 katha equivalent to 720 square foot priced 25-30 lakh taka depending on area there.

Similar house on VIP areas like Banani Gulshan with 10 katha land May cost around 40-45 cr taka. At Banani, Gulshan land price around 3 cr taka per katha, so 10 Katha equivalent to 30 cr taka. 40 cr taka comes almost 110 cr taka PKR.

So bottom line is Islamabad has more land and less population so the house sizes are bigger and the city is well planned. But for Dhaka due to high population property price is high and people prefer to live in apartments (same happens in Hong Kong as well) but in terms of money for property it’s no way less than Islamabad. Recent depreciation of Pakistani rupee has made it more obvious.

Unless PKR increase its value same trend will continue and many in Pakistan May not be able to afford this big houses any further.

Houses between 50 crore and 1.5 billion are not uncommon in Islamabad.

The thing is be it in Islamabad or Lahore the quality of life will be much higher.

Lahore

Karachi Bahria town is a proper city and you can fit almost all of Dhaka in it. Emaar just came to Karachi and is quiet awesome.

download (1).jpeg

download.jpeg

emaar_oceanfront_sep22_08.jpg

FB_IMG_1679795733433.jpg

FB_IMG_1679795742142.jpg

They have built 8 towers and plan to built 30 plus.

Bahria town Karachi might need a whole seperate thread because its the size of a whole city.

Houses between 50 crore and 1.5 billion are not uncommon in Islamabad.

The thing is be it in Islamabad or Lahore the quality of life will be much higher.

Lahore

Karachi Bahria town is a proper city and you can fit almost all of Dhaka in it. Emaar just came to Karachi and is quiet awesome.

View attachment 922140

View attachment 922141

View attachment 922142

View attachment 922143

View attachment 922144

They have built 8 towers and plan to built 30 plus.

Bahria town Karachi might need a whole seperate thread because its the size of a whole city.
But pakistan have no money hahahha . These guys think if gov have no dollars so pakistanis have no money . Last night IK said 18000 pakistanis have 200bn$

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom