What's new

Where Bangladesh succeeded and Pakistan failed

This thread is hillarious. You know this topic absolutely triggers pakistani posters when the thread reaches 19 pages. Most threads on this subforum reach like 1-2 pages max.
Pakistani posters are patting themselves on the back here when they could just not reply? You can't make this stuff up honestly.

And then the one Pakistani poster, a few posts ago he says that it is his last post in the thread. But hes still posting, furious as ever. And now hes crying to the admins to get this subforum banned because it hurts his feelings. What Pakistani's can't even keep their word straight on the internet? Brother, it is the month of Ramadan. Ramadan can be a good way to learn about discipline, I suggest you use the month to do so.

I think I'll get more meaningful discussion with Pakistani's in the real world.

Translation: We come onto Pakistani forums begging for their acknowledgement because we live and die for Pakistani acknowledgement.

After they refuse to give it to us and keep telling us why, we'll troll them until they do, because we live and die for their acknowledgement.

Since they keep refusing and telling us why, we'll call them "triggered."

But even still after refusing us any acknowledgement, I'll go outside cyberspace and go looking for some Pakistanis to seek acknowledgement from because we live & die for Pakistani acknowledgement.

Translation: We come onto Pakistani forums begging for their acknowledgement because we live and die for Pakistani acknowledgement.

After they refuse to give it to us and keep telling us why, we'll troll them until they do, because we live and die for their acknowledgement.

Since they keep refusing and telling us why, we'll call them "triggered."

But even still after refusing us any acknowledgement, I'll go outside cyberspace and go looking for some Pakistanis to seek acknowledgement from because we live & die for Pakistani acknowledgement.
I Bring them on earth after every few weeks . Its seems they need help from me .what to do .

Quite frankly where have far too significant internal issues to be worrying about squabbles with Bangladesh, after internal we have issues with our immediate neighbours on both sides.

Bangladesh gotta wait in line

But pakistan have no money hahahha . These guys think if gov have no dollars so pakistanis have no money . Last night IK said 18000 pakistanis have 200bn$
Not really a good thing because that emphasises the severe wealth inequality at concerning levels.

A few months ago, Pakistani govt. refused flood relief from Bangladesh, although it accepted from other countries.

Bangladesh offered "food relief" to Pakistan. In the meantime Bangladeshi people:

bangladeshi-street-begger-begs-by-writing-his-life-history-on-a-in-picture-id87868711

43e9029de301de1ae78d1ace7883b0e8.jpg

Pakistan's wealth is heavily concentrated in DHA and Bahria towns. We don't have anything similar like those gated towns. In fact,most of the countries have not. Bangladesh looks more poorer than it should be because most of it's poor lives in the streets of Urban centers. Cities of Bangladesh provides plenty of jobs to the poorest segment of the society as a rickshaw puller, garments workers, street hawkers, vendors etc. Most of the rural poor have migrated to urban centers in Bangladesh in the last 30 years. This rate of migration is much more than India and Pakistan. 30-40 years ago, Bangladesh had much lower urbanization rate than those two countries, but now it has overtaken both of them.

This means, Bangladesh provided much better upward mobilty to it's rural poor than those two countries. This along with poor or non-existant urban planning and inadequate transport infrastructure created chaotic and over crowded situations in major cities in Bangladesh.

Wow so Bangladesh has a lower gap because it's people don't live in gated subtowns . Even when Eastern European countries have them? I guess Eastern Europe might have a larger gap than Bangladesh lol

My money is on Afghanistan too. I believe Afghanistan is on the way to become another Iran, will take time but will forge ahead of Pakistan.

Forgot to add, since you came to a Pakistani forum to place your money on Afghanistan, do you predict all your millions of migrants in our country will go immigrate to Afghanistan instead?

Or even the other way around, Afghan migrants in Pakistan begging to immigrate to Bangladesh? :angel:

Wow so Bangladesh has a lower gap because it's people don't live in gated subtowns . Even when Eastern European countries have them? I guess Eastern Europe might have a larger gap than Bangladesh lol

Dude have some shame before making these posts. Bangladesh has GDP $460 billion USD and Pakistan has GDP $356 billion USD despite having 25% more population. Per capita gdp is almost 70% more than Pakistan, ahead in all HDI indicators. On which ground you are making these posts?

Oh yes, 100%.
9/10 Pakistanis I have met in real life are down to Earth, level headed people.

I do not know what it is with PDF but it attracts a lot of out of touch clowns who have no clue how an average Pakistani lives. I think these are either offsprings of the rich who live in gated communities or overseas born Pakistanis whose impression of Pakistan is based on nationalistic propaganda.

Translation: Most Pakistanis i've met in real life are not interested in arguing with my delusions of being better than them. I probably keep them to myself or maybe they just don't care enough about me to argue.

So when I come on PDF with the same expectations, I get refused and also butt-hurt.

But pakistan have no money hahahha . These guys think if gov have no dollars so pakistanis have no money . Last night IK said 18000 pakistanis have 200bn$
It’s possible but are those monies in Pakistan now? All such monies have been laundered to other countries and is off no use to Pakistan as it’s not contributing to Pakistani economy and Pakistan won’t be able to bring back the monies.

Even if let’s say 100k has money what’s the condition of rest of 200 million?

Translation: Most Pakistanis i've met in real life are not interested in arguing with my delusions of being better than them. I probably keep them to myself or maybe they just don't care enough about me to argue.

So when I come on PDF with the same expectations, I get refused and also butt-hurt.
Nice job translating English to Retardese.

Dude have some shame before making these posts. Bangladesh has GDP $460 billion USD and Pakistan has GDP $356 billion USD despite having 25% more population. Per capita gdp is almost 70% more than Pakistan, ahead in all HDI indicators. On which ground you are making these posts?

Indeed have some shame:

Indeed have some shame:

Do you know difference between Bengali and Bangladeshi? One is ethnicity and another is nationality. These people you are posting are your people living in Pakistan for generations. If you don’t like them your own country man just because of their ethnicity throw them into Arabian Sea. They are not our headache.

Still the fact doesn’t change Bangladedh has 70% higher per capita gdp then Pakistan.

Houses between 50 crore and 1.5 billion are not uncommon in Islamabad.
You tend to think it is a great achievement that some thieves can buy houses at that price. It is all because the GOP is unable to get taxes from all those Vaderes, landholders, and rich families who have more land properties and expensive houses in the posh areas.

Collect taxes from them, and support normal people by doing public works with this tax money. Every citizen will be employed this way.

A country is all about common people but you are bragging about your country's thieves and Dakoos. Very unfortunate. No wonder, your bragging has made Pakistan a beggar country.

Last edited:
I am saying do you know difference between discussion and recognition? All foreign institutes have already recognized whatever progress Bangladesh has made. Whom we should ask for additional recognition? Is it you?

There would be no discussion if we gave you blind acknowledgement. That's why you're on our forums, looking for acknowledgement, only to be refuted; hence the long repetitive discussion.

Last edited:
Indeed have some shame:

Bengali people migrated to Karachi just after 1947. They are your citizens. Have some shame that they remain as poor as your other countrymen have become although BD is much richer than Pakistan.

We are happy that like you stole our jute money, you cannot now steal our textile money.

Your Bihari citizens in BD are as wealthy as other Bangladeshis are. You are a very shameless guy. Do you think Pakistan can ever become like BD? We are rising fast and we will become ten times richer than Pakistan in the next 20 years.

Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and Indian companies are investing in BD in scores in the high-tech sectors. And many Pakistani companies are also leaving Pakistan for Chittagong because you guys are just a country of good-for-nothing fellows without knowledge and education.

It was bad that Bengali people took the present Pakistanis in their shelter to create Pakistan. You guys are unworthy of nationhood.

Do you know difference between Bengali and Bangladeshi? One is ethnicity and another is nationality. These people you are posting are your people living in Pakistan for generations. If you don’t like them your own country man just because of their ethnicity throw them into Arabian Sea. They are not our headache.

Still the fact doesn’t change Bangladedh has 70% higher per capita gdp then Pakistan.

"They came from West Bengal. No wait, they came from East Pakistan a long time ago. No wait, they number only three million. No wait...." :tsk:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom