What's new

Where Bangladesh succeeded and Pakistan failed

But, @Imran Khan thinks, all other countries must extend loans to Pakistan that will feed their generals. Today, the FE reserves in Pakistan are somewhere above $3.1 billion.

Someone from BD opened a thread saying that BD is now better off now. BD has FE reserves of more than $35 billion though it fluctuates.

It is obvious that BD is now better off than Pakistan. When IMF is not willing to extend loans to Pakistan for the last six months, it readily extended loans of $4.7 billion to BD.

Why IMF denies bailout money to Pakistan? It is because Pakistani generals will eat away all the money and then ask for more until America gets bankrupt.

But, @Imran Khan gets agitated if someone compares Pakistan with BD. He talks about highway construction.

folks can think all they want. One day Saudis, Chinese and Uncle Sam are going to wash their hands off

I do understand, sometimes change does worse than good. The same reason why the tribes in Amazon have been left as they are.
its better to stay in peace and freedom then hired and banged abused harnessed . as simple as is . money is not everything . i prefer to live with amazon tribes then modern slavery .

everyone makes their own choices including your own countrymen
yes and no need to push poeple toward anywhere . a person sitting in mountains of paksitan may be more healthy staisfied and happy then a worried machine worker in city . for some they are not worth as they not collecting dollars but for him life is easy and good . i always surprised when i see people of north paksitan . i wish i live with them here

do they look sad to you ?
wpid-unnamed-4-jpg.jpeg

565ad169bde50.jpg

brumbret-village.jpg

5e0c378714f88.jpg

ANI-20221020165308.jpg

kashmir-valley-in-kashmir.jpg

Pak-occupied-kashmir.jpg

yes and no need to push poeple toward anywhere . a person sitting in mountains of paksitan may be more healthy staisfied and happy then a worried machine worker in city . for some they are not worth as they not collecting dollars but for him life is easy and good . i always surprised when i see people of north paksitan . i wish i live with them here

do they look sad to you ?
wpid-unnamed-4-jpg.jpeg

565ad169bde50.jpg

brumbret-village.jpg

5e0c378714f88.jpg

ANI-20221020165308.jpg

kashmir-valley-in-kashmir.jpg

Pak-occupied-kashmir.jpg

I wish I could make a living in such a place :(

I wish I could make a living in such a place :(
i go and live there few weeks every year .

they are not greedy of money like cities public . they are kind and nice . they give away free things . they are hospitable . they are calm sometime i see a guy sitting watching goats for hour . we in cities can not sit 5 minutes without doing anything or playing mobiles . i go there without mobile phone or laptops . all i need a camera to take few shots .

few click of me in september

IMG-20220921-WA0034.jpg

IMG-20220921-WA0036.jpg

IMG-20221002-WA0092.jpg
IMG-20221003-WA0020.jpg
IMG-20221003-WA0153.jpg
IMG-20221007-WA0183.jpg
IMG-20221007-WA0185.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2022-10-10 at 2.05.13 PM (1).jpeg

IMG-20221007-WA0134.jpg
IMG-20221007-WA0165.jpg

i go and live there few weeks every year .

they are not greedy of money like cities public . they are kind and nice . they give away free things . they are hospitable . they are calm sometime i see a guy sitting watching goats for hour . we in cities can not sit 5 minutes without doing anything or playing mobiles . i go there without mobile phone or laptops . all i need a camera to take few shots .

few click of me in september

View attachment 922005
View attachment 922006
View attachment 922007View attachment 922008View attachment 922009View attachment 922010View attachment 922011View attachment 922012

if there were 50 million Pakistanis instead of 200 million everyone can be in Shangri La

@El Sidd , are you in touch with any of the mods or admins? I'm not as active of a poster on the forum so I don't know how to contact them.

This non-military thread needs to be locked.

Tell them to keep an eye on this subsection for too many non-military troll topics coming up again & again. Too many troll accounts here.

I'm not hanging around here much, but don't want more Pakistanis to get drawn into circular arguments with these trolls.

Over the years there have been many instances where Bangladeshi posters demanded a Bangladeshi moderator. During the last elections when Bangladeshi regime was silencing its opponents, the forum aspired to give them a voice. Ironically however, the website is banned in Bangladesh.

The subsection should be merged with Indian subsection and renamed Indo-Bengal forum.

Driving through many areas of Islamabad. Please show me something similar in Bangladesh. When I say the level of wealth in Pakistan is much more it actually shows in the videos.

I can do the same for Lahore or Karachi as well.
No need to show islamabad . Let alone BTK is enough or clifton

Back
Top Bottom