What's new

Where Bangladesh succeeded and Pakistan failed

You need to open thread elsewhere in some other sub forum but you will face more or less same reaction. You can give it a try. However if you don’t compare Pakistan with any other countries how the competitive development statistics will work.
I am not talking about threads or forum. Just that comparison with Bangladesh and India is unlikely to elicit calm rational discussion and hence best avoided for sake of civility. It breeds nothing but ugliness and bitterness that benefits no one.

what is advantage with electrification? lol

google is full with your shitty trains, people shitting on railway tracks,
1 aur 2 even good trains what can bring change this shitty railway system.

200 mph is fast speed? lol

I like your confidence.. that's the reason why your country is in such state.

You could've burnt your own "thar coal🤡" to power the electric grid that could run electric locomotives.
But alas.. You've chosen to import billions of dollars of petroleum to run locomotives and Luxury buses🤡.

Keep jerking off to old pictures while world moves ahead.

and what is this weird fetish of forum members to compare Women and goats ??
Wait a minute.. :what:

Last edited:
WTF are you even writing about, troll?
I am saying do you know difference between discussion and recognition? All foreign institutes have already recognized whatever progress Bangladesh has made. Whom we should ask for additional recognition? Is it you?

I am not talking about threads or forum. Just that comparison with Bangladesh and India is unlikely to elicit calm rational discussion and hence best avoided for sake of civility. It breeds nothing but ugliness and bitterness that benefits no one.

You need to compare with some one who are or were similar or you have close association with in whatever form. For Pakistan it’s definitely Bangladesh and followed by India. Now can you compare Pakistan with other south East Asian economies, middle eastern, North African or any other country’s economies. If you can name the country name for that comparison. Now there can be other countries like Nepal, Myanmar, Afghanistan etc which are close to overtake Pakistan but I don’t think that’s justified.

There is no denying one though. Pakistani women are prettier and men are more virile. And the population as a whole a great sense of humour and zinda dili.

Regards

If you can name the country name for that comparison. Now there can be other countries like Nepal, Myanmar, Afghanistan etc which are close to overtake Pakistan but I don’t think that’s justified.
I think Indonesia is a lower temperature option. There is a calm guy who posts a lot on Indonesia.

@Black_cats

Kalo beral dada

Go to this Credit-suisse report on Global wealth per adult report 2022, page 20 and 23.

Debit Suisse isnt exactly a very credible source to quote these days, isnt it? I mean the buggers couldnt figure out their own asset and liabilities, can we rely on them to estimate other nations'? Can we?

Lest, I am accused of sour grapes, let me point out that IND is higher on wealth than both IND and BD

Regards

There is no denying one though. Pakistani women are prettier and men are more virile. And the population as a whole a great sense of humour and zinda dili.

Regards

I wonder how you figured this out.

I agree with the rest specially them being humorous.

I think Indonesia is a lower temperature option. There is a calm guy who posts a lot on Indonesia.

Pakistan and Indonesia is apple and a lorry comparison. Indonesia is in a totally different league.

This thread is hillarious. You know this topic absolutely triggers pakistani posters when the thread reaches 19 pages. Most threads on this subforum reach like 1-2 pages max.
Pakistani posters are patting themselves on the back here when they could just not reply? You can't make this stuff up honestly.

And then the one Pakistani poster, a few posts ago he says that it is his last post in the thread. But hes still posting, furious as ever. And now hes crying to the admins to get this subforum banned because it hurts his feelings. What Pakistani's can't even keep their word straight on the internet? Brother, it is the month of Ramadan. Ramadan can be a good way to learn about discipline, I suggest you use the month to do so.

I think I'll get more meaningful discussion with Pakistani's in the real world.
Pakistanis have some deeply held complex towards Bangladesh mostly rooted in historical and cultural factors. This is why, suggesting that Bangladesh may be any way better than Pakistan absolutely enrage and trigger them. This is not only the common people, even their govt. behave in this same way. A few months ago, Pakistani govt. refused flood relief from Bangladesh, although it accepted from other countries.

Pakistanis have some deeply held complex towards Bangladesh mostly rooted in historical and cultural factors. This is why, suggesting that Bangladesh may be any way better than Pakistan absolutely enrage and trigger them. This is not only the common people, even their govt. behave in this same way. A few months ago, Pakistani govt. refused flood relief from Bangladesh, although it accepted from other countries.

Good article to read on this topic:

On the topic of discrepancy in infrastructure development between Bangladesh and Pakistan, I would like quote knowledgeable Pakistani member @Imran Khan :
Screenshot_20230325_192253_Chrome.jpg

yes it is . specially paksitan spend more then its auqaat always . gov probe public for votes . but till how long they can ? our expenses are way mor ethen we earn if we ballance them everything will be fine . ok lahore need metro but why we have metro in multan faislabad rawalpindi islamabad ?

same we have tons of airports which we dont need . every 60-80 km an airport WTH is this rahim yar khan /bahawalpur/multan these three airports are next to my home .

our civil services living in posh mansions using cars country cant afford

giving free fuel free travel free homes free gas free servants free medical 1000s of our officers judicial military gov is causing us hell .

and top of that corruption

we earn like a developing country
we spend like developed country

it is like one of those village dudes who first time see a motor cycle and ride it.. and they think they are flying F-16..
this is indian BD mentality sorry to say . thier gov cut them from western side of borders so they cant see it . in fact its good for us . their eyes open when one of them cross borders and see .

Good article to read on this topic:

you guys even dont realized that these article talks and dailoges used to make ashamed our gov and generals . its not practical but to make them worry . when someone say look at BD its like saying our own have some shame do something .every desi parent do to his kids during school days . and you guys started thinking you are better ? :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: its political point scoring when IK say it .

On the topic of discrepancy in infrastructure development between Bangladesh and Pakistan, I would like quote knowledgeable Pakistani member @Imran Khan :
View attachment 921997

they need to reduce some 10bn$ from spending until they have these 10bn$ . its very simple . it was started in 1990 with few millions . today its 10bn$ . they can cut corners and things will be settle . total debt is 100bn$ in 74 years . its clearly 1.2bn$ per year . we can easily save 2bn$ from defence 1bn$ from luxury imports . the heck we can save 100mn$ we are importing toilet papers for hell sake who use toilet paper in muslim country ? yes luxury hotels using it .

Last edited:
just stop posting BS on pakistani forum all will be OK you provoke people with insults and think people will respect you not gonna happen . no one care BD unless you guys open therads and poke pakistanis with stupid lame titles . BD is here and will remain poor country like many others this century . you are not singapore nor do mylasia . when your country will eb something everyone will be know it . we are not blind or closed to world . so far all is ok if you stop posting rubbish BD media .

Yeah that's why you folks come to a Pakistani forum in herds and keep opening these threads, because you don't need anybody's recognition. I can see that.
now he is acting like bad girl friend she need sex but she say i dont care sex same time .aysy ladies ko khush kerna mumkin nhi :rofl:

Don’t like to go back to square 0 again. The above post is self explanatory with the following reference. The gap will only widen over time. It’s a fact and we don’t need anybody’s recognition.

Average Bangladeshi is already richer than an average Pakistani. Go to this Credit-suisse report on Global wealth per adult report 2022, page 20 and 23. Adult Bangladeshis have both more GDP per adult and wealth per adult.

GDP per adult, 2021-
Bangladesh-$3,333
Pakistan-$2,366

Wealth per adult, 2021-
Bangladesh-$9,490
Pakistan-$6,237

https://www.credit-suisse.com/media.../publications/global-wealth-databook-2022.pdf
credit swiss was merged in UBS and UBS is now bankrupt have some fish and relax . :rofl:

Women have been subjugated in every part of the world at some point. Some nations, particularly in East Asia and in The West were quicker than others to accept female participation in labor force, education and other aspects of society.

In the subcontinent, Pakistan and India's cow belt have been the slowest to accept these changes in their societies and it will take time.

Apparently, these two regions also have the lowest literacy rate and per capita income in the subcontinent, suggesting a correlation among literacy, income and women empowerment. Improving one indicator could result in the improvement of the other two, thus, improving the overall living standard of the society.
and you sale women for 200$ make them empowered women and per capita higher then us ? lolllzzzzz inside and outside BD people exploiting BD women like slaves and you here lacture us gdp per capita ? we have to post again those poor women pics videos ? thsi BS of per capita can be taken with pinch of salt . only 1.9 lakh bangladeshis have more then one crore in baks 90% are living in BS life . and you guys keep BULL SHITTING PER CAPITA LIKE PARROTS . dont you read my post thousands of women tea workers working for 1$ a day and company want to give them 1.3$ . ? i better say thousands of pakistani women sit in home and watch TV rather then work like slaves for 1.3$ and when chest thump here empower of women .

Back
Top Bottom