What's new

When will the next Indo-Pak war be?

Same goes for US. In todays time only money and economy talks.

I will post it for you again. Explain this

View attachment 620476

Meri Jan leave everything just search
I will post it for you again. Explain this
I asked the question first explain Dalai camp to me why it was made who made it and for what purpose and then I will answer you. Sorry I will not let you run from this. I will bring your civil supremacy to light.

Who gave you this idea about me being a fan of bhutto? I am a fan of democracy though and I like civilians being incharge . In Human development index we are ranked 150 out of 189 . So we should be focusing all our energies on developing our nation instead of obsessing about our failed military adventures.
and what did these corrupt politicians delivered to Pakistan, Nothing but chaos/looting civilian unrest, instead, military rules and dictatorship delivered more then these shitty democratic parties of Pakistan, always comes for Pakistan for looting and escape from Pakistan after their terms of looting is complete

Same goes for US. In todays time only money and economy talks.
When we backstabb and used USA tell me that, we were/are in no position to backstabb/use USA, USA is sole superpower on earth and we (Pakistan)is nobody in front of USA

Wars have been started by military on our side. 1965 and in kargil the prime ministers or the civilians did not have any idea whata going on. Decisions were taken by select few generals at the time. Do some researching please
And politicians are/were traitors, especially on Kargil Issue

If current Pak govt wins re-election (which is 1 year before the next Indian elections) and BJP is doing bad in the polls, then definitely very good chance then.

@Khan_21 if you want civil supremacy and want to stop army from coming into politics then stop politicians from making FSF and Dalai camps. It is politicians who played with firing and hiring generals and suppressing opponents. Army is quite happy giving their lives at border to defend Pakistan. They are forced into politics when the politicians cannot handle politics. Want me post the request to deploy army to handle covid19 by the civilian govt?

I dont need to type anything. I dont need fauj to tell me what to do when it has failed in fsc exam itself. BSC fail retired general is leading our space agency suparco. It needs to protect borders thats it nothing else. Do you have a good reason why the top 100 jarnails are worth $20-30 Billion?

View attachment 620474
Officers are either FA/FSc passed before joining PMA. They complete BA/BSc at PMA.

Officers (and JCOs i think) on retirement are given agricultural land or land to rear a Mare. Majority of the "agricultural land" given are nothing more than sand dunes which require ten times the effort and money than a fertile land to get ready. The value of the land goes up instantly as its ready to produce. It used to be Lt Col also and above who get this land from Military after retirement decades also, now i believe so its only Brigadiers and above, so im not sure about Lt Col now. 100 seems a generalized figure. You can calculate the # of retired officers per rank in past years and then check the location of such agricultural lands to come up with an answer to your question.

Much respect to @MastanKhan , but please allow me to offer a different view, one that's starkly opposed to the one presented by him.

To answer your question, hopefully never.

Both nations are nuclear weapons holders, and a war between the two, even without nukes, would devastate both nations. There is this idea that because Pakistan won the air skirmish over Kashmir a year ago, that Pakistan would win a war between the two...

...I hate to say this, and I wish it wasn't true, but Pakistan cannot win a war against India.

On the plus side, India can't win a war against Pakistan either.

This idea that Pakistanis can tolerate a devastated economy, if it means India's economy is devastated as well, is simply untrue, and there is ample evidence for that. Case in point, Pakistanis can barely tolerate much needed economic reforms without complain, what do you think would happen if Pakistan has a bankrupt economy, which will happen if war occurs between the two.

Once again, much respect to @MastanKhan , but I do not agree that PMIK is a coward, nor do I think that the army and air chief was passive actors. PMIK has an economy he needs to fix, on top of that, we have the coronavirus already damaging the economy, not to mention Pakistan's refugee problem that every Pakistani complains about, but no one wants to fix. Pakistan tries to send them back, but Pakistanis complain about Islamic unity; Pakistan keeps them, Pakistanis complain about back stabbing ungrateful foreigners.

The military is still busy dealing with internal security, and while things have improved the last 5 years or so, they're still not at the level where the army can afford to relax a bit. This is especially true now, since ISIS-K has become a huge menace in South Asia, and the war in Afghanistan may turn into a civil war, once US troops leave, which could cause a spill over of refugees flooding into Pakistan once again.

With all of these factors, Pakistan cannot afford a war with India.

I also disagree on the Yemen situation. The fact that every single coalition partner has abandoned KSA, and that KSA is now considering negotiations and abandoning Yemen, should go to show that Pakistan made the right decision. Besides, no need to spill Pakistani blood for a sectarian war, for a nation that doesn't care one bit about Pakistan, and who only think about Pakistan as a mercenary nation, while doing tens of billions of dollars in business with Pakistan's rivals.

Once again, this isn't a shot at @MastanKhan , this is me giving an opposing view. Feel free to make your own decision.

With all of these factors, Pakistan cannot afford a war with India.

I also disagree on the Yemen situation. The fact that every single coalition partner has abandoned KSA, and that KSA is now considering negotiations and abandoning Yemen, should go to show that Pakistan made the right decision. Besides, no need to spill Pakistani blood for a sectarian war, for a nation that doesn't care one bit about Pakistan, and who only think about Pakistan as a mercenary nation, while doing tens of billions of dollars in business with Pakistan's rivals.

Once again, this isn't a shot at @MastanKhan , this is me giving an opposing view. Feel free to make your own decision.

Hi,

Let me be a little rude---.

Like every other pakistani who has negated this---you kids and adults have no clue what the significance was---. And as you people had no clue about it---you will never get the understanding of how important it was---because your brains do not have the ability to get up to that level---.

And that was the invitation from the USA and UK to come in and take charge of the arena---giving us the ultimate legitimacy to bring in a justifiable military force---.

Don't blame yourself---your great esteemed general also did not have the brains to understand at that time and later on apologized thru a third party for not catching onto it---.

So---rest assured that if he did not catch it in time---you guys had no ability to grasp it---. So please stay where you are because that is where you are well suited---.

That was the skin of the cow space for pakistan moment---.

Pakistan had the key to the solution of Yemen crisis that no other nation had---.

Even if it did not work---Pakistan would have come out of it as a super power of the muslim world---.

It would have allowed us to build an extra army navy air force and placed it in a critical tactical spot---.

Big deal winning or losing the yemen crisis---. Why do you kids think about winning all the time---. There is tactical juxtapositioning of power and pakistan would have achieved a certain needed target with the blessing of the super powers---.

We could have had another 150000 hardened troops---maybe another 2-4 armor divisions---another top tier 100 fighter aircraft---multiple naval vessels and so much more---that we desperately need now---.

You saying we cannot win now---. Now is the best time---internal strife in india---india has all its resources in kashmir---any muslim insurgency on a large scale by indian muslims and insurgency by sikhs---sabotaging the troop movement in a myriads of ways---sikh changing side---muslims creating further internal un-rest---sever economic crisis---this a perfect time for war---.

Wars have been started by military on our side. 1965 and in kargil the prime ministers or the civilians did not have any idea whata going on. Decisions were taken by select few generals at the time. Do some researching please

Hi,

BS---Nawaz Sharif knew everything about the Kargil war---. He was totally briefed on it---.

Hi,

Israel also had an economy to fix---its economy was in tatters---it had no money and resource to pay for the deal that Golda Meir did with the americans---and yet that Yehudan made the deal of a lifetime---.

Here the so called warriors of islam claiming to be the sons and daughter of the conquering muslims are whimpering cowardice like children---.

Hi,

Let me be a little rude---.

Like every other pakistani who has negated this---you kids and adults have no clue what the significance was---. And as you people had no clue about it---you will never get the understanding of how important it was---because your brains do not have the ability to get up to that level---.

And that was the invitation from the USA and UK to come in and take charge of the arena---giving us the ultimate legitimacy to bring in a justifiable military force---.

Don't blame yourself---your great esteemed general also did not have the brains to understand at that time and later on apologized thru a third party for not catching onto it---.

So---rest assured that if he did not catch it in time---you guys had no ability to grasp it---. So please stay where you are because that is where you are well suited---.

That was the skin of the cow space for pakistan moment---.

Pakistan had the key to the solution of Yemen crisis that no other nation had---.

Even if it did not work---Pakistan would have come out of it as a super power of the muslim world---.

It would have allowed us to build an extra army navy air force and placed it in a critical tactical spot---.

Big deal winning or losing the yemen crisis---. Why do you kids think about winning all the time---. There is tactical juxtapositioning of power and pakistan would have achieved a certain needed target with the blessing of the super powers---.

We could have had another 150000 hardened troops---maybe another 2-4 armor divisions---another top tier 100 fighter aircraft---multiple naval vessels and so much more---that we desperately need now---.

You saying we cannot win now---. Now is the best time---internal strife in india---india has all its resources in kashmir---any muslim insurgency on a large scale by indian muslims and insurgency by sikhs---sabotaging the troop movement in a myriads of ways---sikh changing side---muslims creating further internal un-rest---sever economic crisis---this a perfect time for war---.

Hi,

BS---Nawaz Sharif knew everything about the Kargil war---. He was totally briefed on it---.
See, I don't buy any of that argument, because it simply boils down to you saying I'm not smart enough to understand.

Instead of going down a rabbit hole of ifs and bits, I'm simply looking at the evidence presented, and basing my opinion on that.

As for a war with India, if both nations had zero nukes, then maybe I'd say you have a point, but the nuclear option completely changes those factors.

In war, there is no guaranteed winner.

and what did these corrupt politicians delivered to Pakistan, Nothing but chaos/looting civilian unrest, instead, military rules and dictatorship delivered more then these shitty democratic parties of Pakistan, always comes for Pakistan for looting and escape from Pakistan after their terms of looting is complete

When we backstabb and used USA tell me that, we were/are in no position to backstabb/use USA, USA is sole superpower on earth and we (Pakistan)is nobody in front of USA

And politicians are/were traitors, especially on Kargil Issue

Whether the corrupt politicians delivered or not is not the militarys business. It better watch out for people like kiani , musharraf and dozens of other generals who have looted billions , brought extremism to pakistan and involved in civilian killings.

Politicians were traitors during kargil?kargil itself was started by musharraf and very few people knew. We ended being on the losing side PR wise , cost us the kashmir issue and ended up with soldiers shaheed for no reason but their own greed for power.

@Khan_21 if you want civil supremacy and want to stop army from coming into politics then stop politicians from making FSF and Dalai camps. It is politicians who played with firing and hiring generals and suppressing opponents. Army is quite happy giving their lives at border to defend Pakistan. They are forced into politics when the politicians cannot handle politics. Want me post the request to deploy army to handle covid19 by the civilian govt?

Army has been deployed by US and europe. Does that mean its an invitation for a coup or a martial law? Our Generals are power hungry and will not let any oppurtunity go. People like you support these scum and we end up with people like zia , yahya and what not.

Officers are either FA/FSc passed before joining PMA. They complete BA/BSc at PMA.

Officers (and JCOs i think) on retirement are given agricultural land or land to rear a Mare. Majority of the "agricultural land" given are nothing more than sand dunes which require ten times the effort and money than a fertile land to get ready. The value of the land goes up instantly as its ready to produce. It used to be Lt Col also and above who get this land from Military after retirement decades also, now i believe so its only Brigadiers and above, so im not sure about Lt Col now. 100 seems a generalized figure. You can calculate the # of retired officers per rank in past years and then check the location of such agricultural lands to come up with an answer to your question.

Pakistanis dont want any incompetent general sitting on civilian post. We have enough competent scientists , engineers and what not.

As for the land I think we should all give our lands to army no?why are we even living in PK. Each and every expensive land in PK is military owned.

Whether the corrupt politicians delivered or not is not the militarys business. It better watch out for people like kiani , musharraf and dozens of other generals who have looted billions , brought extremism to pakistan and involved in civilian killings.

Politicians were traitors during kargil?kargil itself was started by musharraf and very few people knew. We ended being on the losing side PR wise , cost us the kashmir issue and ended up with soldiers shaheed for no reason but their own greed for power.
and civilians stole trillion of $$$ and transfers this looted money to foreign accounts, ah what lame and bogus logic you have, civilian politicians are continually looting and military are just do stare case and pakistan become a bankrupt/failed state because of these leeches (politicians), you have no brain but instead a brain you have a dog shit in your head

Pakistanis dont want any incompetent general sitting on civilian post. We have enough competent scientists , engineers and what not.
Can these your political parties give you scientists and engineers to their specific post, you're out of your mind:crazy::crazy::crazy:

and civilians stole trillion of $$$ and transfers this looted money to foreign accounts, ah what lame and bogus logic you have, civilian politicians are continually looting and military are just do stare case and pakistan become a bankrupt/failed state because of these leeches (politicians), you have no brain but instead a brain you have a dog shit in your head

Can these your political parties give you scientists and engineers to their specific post, you're out of your mind:crazy::crazy::crazy:

You think politicians in other countries dont steal? How many of them have coups or have greedy generals like ours? None.

Nopes the political parties wont give us scientists. We already have competent ones without any politicial affiliations that can lead organization.

You think politicians in other countries dont steal? How many of them have coups or have greedy generals like ours? None.

Nopes the political parties wont give us scientists. We already have competent ones without any politicial affiliations that can lead organization.
yes their lot of example on the world especially in Africa, its incompleteness of our politicians to gave them (so called your greedy generals) to comes into power and hence corruption, and i have a question from you can our corrupt political elites/partiesv gave your competent a chance to build any party and eventually comes in power???

yes their lot of example on the world especially in Africa, its incompleteness of our politicians to gave them (so called your greedy generals) to comes into power and hence corruption, and i have a question from you can our corrupt political elites/partiesv gave your competent a chance to build any party and eventually comes in power???

Military should solve the corruption and incompetence in its own department before interfering in other places.

Back
Top Bottom