What's new

When will Pakistan Step up its game on Syrian Aid?

How many people will you protect with 40 000 of our jawans ? Against whom ? Will Syrians accept Pakistan's intervention, I mean all groups ? How to be sure it wont turn to be like NATO and USA badmashi only in their bases in Afghanistan?

And first of all do we have capacity to maintain 40 000 guys thousands km away from home ? Who will pay for it ? You ?
The war in Syria is the child of cold war between USA and Russia.
Will we protect Syrian against Russian and bashar violence? Against USA and its allies? Against Turkish? Against Israelis? Against all terrorists groups ?

My humble opinion is we have war at our own and inside borders, we cannot spread our forces around the world...
Please stop advocating Pakistanis intervention in Syria.
Make Pakistan strong first... Then think about intervention at international level.

I was thinking with 40,000 Troops the focus would be to improve security and distribution of food and help coordinate construction work in local neighborhoods

Set up a nice barracks close to Turkish Bases , and participate in some capacity to help with rebuilding initiative

May be C130 which Pakistan has can transport some donated food , clothes or medical items for country in middle of tragic tragic losses

20-40 Hamza APC transported to Syria , for a Test run

While Syrian Military takes control of their lost regions we can focus with Humanitarian Aid

We can setup a Dialog with the Syrian Head of state about regional matters for improving security so the weapon supply from outside Syria stops

• Our faith encourages to do humanitarian missions
  • Pakistani Constitution also supports humanitarian missions
  • Pakistan Military is always involved in humanitarian help

So ultimately the issue is really to have debate in parliament and discuss how humanitarian aid can get to Syria

It's really up to Pakistan's Parliament and Military Strategist to figure out how Humanitarian responsibilities of Pakistan are met in Syria we can't just sit and watch people die

Last edited:
we must stay away from the ME conflict .. our people are way to crazy , they will start killing Pakistani's by the thousands because Arabs killing Arabs ..

Your intention is good, may Allah reward you for it. But it would be impractical to send 40,000 troops there. Just too expensive probably to get involved in a war, especially one which is far away.

I do wish that Pakistan would stop being neutral though. I mean it wouldn't exactly be hard to strongly condem Assad and his Iranian/russian funded thugs. Ahle sunnah has been massacred in the 10,000s and it's just wrong for a powerful Muslim country like ours to stay quiet.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom