What's new

When will Delhi become safer for a girl like me?

what happened to Kasur case? Haven't heard about it lately?
Did we are discussing here Kasur case ? bro threads already open go there and post and don't derail this serious thread.

The day Pakistan is removed from map. So that, we can invest money in safety of girls, what we use it for excessive defence procurements against Pakistan, in Kashmir.

Does that even make sence?

Does that even make sence?

yes it does.

It is a defence forum so I have to reply in terms of defence.

We are already spending too much due to mischievous activities of Pakistan. Which could be invested for educating people, internal security and better implementation of law.

But due to this problem which lies on our west, we are unable to do it. Hence there is urgent need to get rid of this problem. ;)

Cutting and chopping private parts is not our culture. :)

Yeah yeah I understood what is your culture, no need to educate me, though it is disgusting to read that protecting your women is not part of your culture.

Did we are discussing here Kasur case ? bro threads already open go there and post and don't derail this serious thread.

Why are we not discussing Pakistan's rape problem here? Why are we discussing India's. Remember discussion is more about rapes, than maligning each other.

Cutting and chopping private parts is not our culture. :)
But rape is.. :rofl:

yes it does.

It is a defence forum so I have to reply in terms of defence.

We are already spending too much due to mischievous activities of Pakistan. Which could be invested for educating people, internal security and better implementation of law.

But due to this problem which lies on our west, we are unable to do it. Hence there is urgent need to get rid of this problem. ;)
BWAHAHAHAHA
Clear cut example of Indiots obsession with Pakistan.

BWAHAHAHAHA
Clear cut example of Indiots obsession with Pakistan

But rape is.. :rofl:

I think, rape is not something to laugh about.

Be it Tikka Khan's operation in B'desh to rape Bangladeshi women or delhi gang rape.

Delhi should get rid of this problem called Pakistan soon, as this is sucking out massive amount of funds for security in Kashmir from Infiltrators, which could be used for civilian purpose.

I think, rape is not something to laugh about.

Be it Tikka Khan's operation in B'desh to rape Bangladeshi women or delhi gang rape.

Delhi should get rid of this problem called Pakistan soon, as this is sucking out massive amount of funds for security in Kashmir from Infiltrators, which could be used for civilian purpose.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Keep us entertained. :laugh:

@MaarKhoor I don't like commenting on rapes etc it happens in our country too, but this particular logic that we will save our women from rapes when we have wiped off Pakistan well it got me involved....................

That's a nice thought

% Change

Violent Crimes Against Persons

Murder

-4.38%

Rape

+0.96%

Gang Rape

-33.33%

Rape of a Minor

-

Robbery (w/ Assault)

+21.28%

Non-violent Crimes Against Persons

General

-3.93%

Carjacking

-39.28%

Property Crimes

Burglary

+12.21%

Vehicle Theft

-2.40%

Those are just la hore's 2013 2014 figures..imagine the rest of pakistan's hinterland figures - reported and Unreported one's.

Pakistan 2015 Crime and Safety Report: Lahore

Delhi does have a major crime problem though which needs a lot of attention.

That's a nice thought

Delhi does have a major crime problem though which needs a lot of attention.

Interestingly crimes and rapes are an issue in major cities by the way, the rural population suffers from it too but not at the scale as that of big cities.

Interestingly crimes and rapes are an issue in major cities by the way, the rural population suffers from it too but not at the scale as that of big cities.

Per sq km percentage vice, cities will have a higher number of reported crimes compared to rural areas. Villages have their own councils, panchayats for e.g. to dispense justice...many of the crimes remain unreported.

Per sq km percentage vice, cities will have a higher number of reported crimes compared to rural areas. Villages have their own councils, panchayats for e.g. to dispense justice...many of the crimes remain unreported.

Those village councils, jirga and panchayats how backward they may seem but they deliver speedy justice, may be another reason for lower crime rate?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom