What's new

When will Delhi become safer for a girl like me?

Delhi NCR is a hell hole when it comes to attitudes of people.

Those village councils, jirga and panchayats how backward they may seem but they deliver speedy justice, may be another reason for lower crime rate?

It's a age old tradition, that's a good point..But it also has its flaws, too much power in the hands of the jagirdaar..unless..The panch get elected by the people. That's what's happening in India..Under panchayatraj.

Well delhi isn't a very safe place but so are most of the major cities though.
There are so many sexual predators and potential rapists everywhere

The short answer is NEVER. Indian youth has become perverted since independence and now their actions have earned india the title "Rape capital of the world".

TL;DR Open up strip clubs and legal brothels so men can release their pressure towards who are willing instead of who're unwilling. But I gather conservatives will hate my suggestion :D

India day by day getting worst than garbage bin

@war&peace
Appreciate it but the same time show some Sympathy towards your own country and country men

(A)_Rape_rates_per_100000_population_2010-2012,_world.jpg

Last edited:
And it's affecting us too. :angry: Nobody even thought of gang-raping in Bangladesh but after all the juicy details published in national dailies like making the woman's friend watch, shoving up rod etc. etc. gang-rape is also happening once or twice here in Bangladesh. As if their filthy standards of south indian movies depicting dirty gunda-looking, eve-teasing bastards wooing and then winning the heart of milky skin, tight-hourglass-body, big perky tits female lead wasn't enough to start the trend of eve-teasing in the whole neighbourhood. -_-

@war&peace
Appreciate it but the same time show some Sympathy towards your own country and country men

View attachment 279205
It is not for india only for whole world i say pak is no exception but brother truth remains the truth rape rate in indiahigher than any other country

Im not saying no rape happen in pak this is cruel act no matter where happen we nust oppose it being ur enemy i can easily liked it to happen more in india but im positive for sack of humanity should prevail first than ouf nationalities hope u understand

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom