What's new

When Sanctions lifted, Pak-Iranian joint military exercises discussed.

For Paksitan maybe it's a ethnic problem, but for Iran, it's a sectarian one, you can understand that by checking Facebook and Twitter accounts of terrorists which take pride in fighting 'Shia infidels'. By are bringing only and only misery to Baluch people. Why do you think people came to streets and celebrated when Abdulmalik Rigi was executed in Iran? Because his group's actions harmed the Baluch people more than any other group.

But there are economic problems on both sides of border which will never allow peace to be sustained there. Even if Pakistan does not do it on its side, Iran should implement an economic revival plan for its side of border when sanctions are lifted. This is even even more important than military operation. I have seen the depravity in the areas (though on Pakistan's side is much more grave in nature).

It would not be nice to ammend relations with iran while being nuetral in the arab conflict-
It will give out bad signals and intentions-

And iran as usual will backstab Pakistan and go into the lap of India when the push will come to shove-

And the trend continues without one single exception. Pakistanis living in Arab countries and being Arabs more than Arabs.

Let me tell you about backstabbing: Who inspired Taliban ideologically? Who funded their madrassas? who armed them? who is killing Pakistani soldiers and civilians today?Is it enough or shall I go on?

But there are economic problems on both sides of border which will never allow peace to be sustained there. Even if Pakistan does not do it on its side, Iran should implement an economic revival plan for its side of border when sanctions are lifted. This is even even more important than military operation. I have seen the depravity in the areas (though on Pakistan's side is much more grave in nature).

Indeed, economic development is a must before anything, that should be a priority in Baluchistan.

And iran as usual will backstab Pakistan and go into the lap of India when the push will come to shove-

That sentence is not true.

Iran was the first nation that recognized Pakistan.

It helped Pakistan in 65 war, 71 war and even against Baluch separatists. Iran even bought fighter planes for Pakistani Airforce. All these despite the fact that Pakistan several times, had its governments overthrown, constitution changed and even its structure of government changed to a Republic. None of these stopped Iran from helping Pakistan.

But as soon as, Iran became a republic and when Iran's government was at its weakest, a year after the revolution and just afew months when new Iranian government was formed, Saddam attacked Iran. Pakistan stood by and declared "neutrality". Then a wave of anti-Shia militancy swept over Pakistan which resulted not only in Pakistani Shias being killed but also Iranian diplomats even Iranian Airforce pilots who were on an official visit to Pakistan on invitation of Pakistani government. So much so for "backstabbing".

It was only natural for Iran to balance its relations. Based on national interests.

And the trend continues without one single exception. Pakistanis living in Arab countries and being Arabs more than Arabs.

Let me tell you about backstabbing: Who inspired Taliban ideologically? Who funded their madrassas? who armed them? who is killing Pakistani soldiers and civilians today?Is it enough or shall I go on?

You want Pakistans help cooperation to deal with your problems in your Balouchistan-
How about we pass another resolution in our assembly to be nuetral here as well-
Deal with your own mess-

I thought Pakistani members all say that Pakistanis are not sectarian. Since when did it become about Sunni-Shia?

But anyways, it doesn't matter how the goal is achieved, what we want is a terror free Baluchistan, Pakistan's army doesn't have the resolve to do anything effective against it now, but if the relations improve, things will change, hopefully.
Few days back Pakistan Army chief visited Balouchistan and their r some news indicating Zarb e azb like operation in Balouchistan.But its not v simple their r some people who r getting help from iran and afghanistan,But when the operation starts both will be eliminated and if iran and afghanistan still try to back them then they will also face the music in their backyard.I think iran must secure its sistan province as for as abdul malik ragi is concern Pakisran share intelligence with irani gov then he was arrested and hia brother was also arrested by the Pakistani agencies,But iranians r seems to be playing in india's hand by allowing indians consulates in cities which r near border.Auzair balouch famous criminal was arrested in UAE was found with irani passport.So irani agencies must not play these games it will backfire big time...

For Paksitan maybe it's a ethnic problem, but for Iran, it's a sectarian one, you can understand that by checking Facebook and Twitter accounts of terrorists which take pride in fighting 'Shia infidels'. By are bringing only and only misery to Baluch people. Why do you think people came to streets and celebrated when Abdulmalik Rigi was executed in Iran? Because his group's actions harmed the Baluch people more than any other group.

Well in Pakistan we have both a sectarian and an ethnic problem-the ethnic problem can be dealt with by giving the said ethnic group more rights and control of their resources, and not dissolving governments that have been rightfully elected by the people through popular vote, no matter how bad they may be. We should have learned this in 1971.

The sectarian problem however can be dealt with through other means, mostly by dealing with hate literature and providing people opportunities. Also a strict curriculum should be enforced for seminaries.Why is there no terrorism in UAE, Malaysia? The quality of life plays a role 2. Plus no mullah can say whatever he wants.

I would like to note however that shias in Balochistan, at times other minorities, sunnis like me who are sympathetic to shias/minorities, hindus and a lot of other people have been victim of the Lashkar E Jhangvi which has links to Jundullah and at times Jundullah itself has carried out such attacks.

Even Abdul Nishapuri, a shia nationalist, critic and major opponent of our previous policies has had enough will to claim and condemn the fact that there is clearly a sunni tilt amongst Baloch insurgents like the BLA, BRA, BLUF and then we have Jundullah.

I believe this Jundullah is the same one operating in Iran. Some people say its different but it has done nothing to prove this while it is the same anti shia organization. It attacks shias in the same manner as its counter parts in Iran. So I think we need to shatter each and every terrorist group. We should ask ourselves the fundamental question that why so many foreign militant groups find sanctuary here.

Last edited:
That sentence is not true.

Iran was the first nation that recognized Pakistan.

It helped Pakistan in 65 war, 71 war and even against Baluch separatists. Iran even bought fighter planes for Pakistani Airforce. All these despite the fact that Pakistan several times, had its governments overthrown, constitution changed and even its structure of government changed to a Republic. None of these stopped Iran from helping Pakistan.

But as soon as, Iran became a republic and when Iran's government was at its weakest, a year after the revolution and just afew months when new Iranian government was formed, Saddam attacked Iran. Pakistan stood by and declared "neutrality". Then a wave of anti-Shia militancy swept over Pakistan which resulted not only in Pakistani Shias being killed but also Iranian diplomats even Iranian Airforce pilots who were on an official visit to Pakistan on invitation of Pakistani government. So much so for "backstabbing".

It was only natural for Iran to balance its relations. Based on national interests.

Unfortunately we do not have liberty to chose a side in this Shia Sunni conflict- so we will always remain nuetral- whose side you think we actually are on if we stay nuetral whether iran wants us or saudi arabia?-

Can you elaborate on that? First time I'm hearing it.

It happened in 1997, I guess. Iranian government in the interest of not destroying friendship with Pakistan and not stoking anti-Pakistan feelings in Iran, kept it low profile. A group of Iranian AF cadet pilots were on a mutual visit to Pakistan and they were killed there. Also several Iranian diplomats were killed in Pakistan. You can search the internet and find more.

These issues have to be raised whenever someone starts lying about "backstabbing" and Iran's relations with India. To shut them up.

Unfortunately we do not have liberty to chose a side in this Shia Sunni conflict- so we will always remain nuetral- whose side you think we actually are on if we stay nuetral whether iran wants us or saudi arabia?-

Your own side. Iran is a mature state. Iranians understand the idea of national interests. You might want to explain this to your Arab "brothers".

You want Pakistans help cooperation to deal with your problems in your Balouchistan-
How about we pass another resolution in our assembly to be nuetral here as well-
Deal with your own mess-

You my friend seem to have some English comprehension problem, based on what you just perceived from my post.

I shall not debate with you further to ruin the good gesture by our friend @Rafi who started this thread. I see people like you as Arabs and honestly, I can't talk to you as a Pakistani, Maybe you can also save the headache and talk with Arabs instead of us Iranians if you hate us so much. Middle East section and Arab section are at your service with various Arab members posting.

It would not be nice to ammend relations with iran while being nuetral in the arab conflict-
It will give out bad signals and intentions-

Lets look at things a little more critically. Iran was the first country to accept Pakistan as a state. We conducted operations together in the 1970's and ties were at their nadir during the 70's. On the other hand the Arab League does not have us as an observer member but India is an observer member.

There are problems in Iran too currently and it is not a perfect state, which state is anyway? But in this time we do not need more enemies. I don't see how Iran has back stabbed us ever? Iran is all about muslim unity. That is one thing I have noticed though. So if a Muslim country is seeking friendship with other Islamic states, I don't see the problem.

You my friend seem to have some English comprehension problem, based on what you just perceived from my post.

I shall not debate with you further to ruin the good gesture by our friend @Rafi who started this thread. I see people like you as Arabs and honestly, I can't talk to you as a Pakistani, Maybe you can also save the headache and talk with Arabs instead of us Iranians if you hate us so much. Middle East section and Arab section are at your service with various Arab members posting.

Habibi you will not consider me Pakistani because i am a sunni- and you want the relations with Pakistan to improve- what a pathetic show of hypocricy-

Habibi you will not consider me Pakistani because i am a sunni- and you want the relations with Pakistan to improve- what a pathetic show of hypocricy-

If I had a problem with Sunnis, I wouldn't consider Pakistan as a country. Seriously how can a person come up with that twisted idea?

How about thinking in a different way: That brainwashing in the Saudi Arabia that you have been receiving might actually be wrong and not everyone is obsessed about sects and that maybe Shias are not the 'devils' they teach you about in schools in Arabia.

Now that I'm totally familiar with your mentality, I'm done discussing with you. Let's not waste each others' time anymore.

Well in Pakistan we have both a sectarian and an ethnic problem-the ethnic problem can be dealt with by giving the said ethnic group more rights and control of their resources, and not dissolving governments that have been rightfully elected by the people through popular vote, no matter how bad they may be. We should have learned this in 1971.

The sectarian problem however can be dealt with through other means, mostly by dealing with hate literature and providing people opportunities. Also a strict curriculum should be enforced for seminaries.Why is there no terrorism in UAE, Malaysia? The quality of life plays a role 2. Plus no mullah can say whatever he wants.

I would like to note however that shias in Balochistan, at times other minorities, sunnis like me who are sympathetic to shias/minorities, hindus and a lot of other people have been victim of the Lashkar E Jhangvi which has links to Jundullah and at times Jundullah itself has carried out such attacks.

Even Abdul Nishapuri, a shia nationalist, critic and major opponent of our previous policies has had enough will to claim and condemn the fact that there is clearly a sunni tilt amongst Baloch insurgents like the BLA, BRA, BLUF and then we have Jundullah.

I believe this Jundullah is the same one operating in Iran. Some people say its different but it has done nothing to prove this while it is the same anti shia organization. It attacks shias in the same manner as its counter parts in Iran. So I think we need to shatter each and every terrorist group. We should ask ourselves the fundamental question that why so many foreign militant groups find sanctuary here.

As I've stated before, you alone can change a lot of perceptions about Pakistan, in a positive way. What we have a shortage of in this world, is people like you. :tup:

I don't know how many people like you are in Pakistan, but I hope they are the majority. Anyone like that can be another Jinnah in the making.

Last edited:
It happened in 1997, I guess. Iranian government in the interest of not destroying friendship with Pakistan and not stoking anti-Pakistan feelings in Iran, kept it low profile. A group of Iranian AF cadet pilots were on a mutual visit to Pakistan and they were killed there. Also several Iranian diplomats were killed in Pakistan. You can search the internet and find more.

These issues have to be raised whenever someone starts lying about "backstabbing" and Iran's relations with India. To shut them up.

Thats a nice made up story to show poor iranians pure intentions and our evil intentions- and in all this you did not forget to defend your beloved india- thats why you guys are never to be trusted-

Thats a nice made up story to show poor iranians pure intentions and our evil intentions- and in all this you did not forget to defend your beloved india- thats why you guys are never to be trusted-

As expected. Trying to lie, to get yourself out. Shame on you. I am going to put you on my ignore list now, since I have no desire to debate with a liar trying to deny historical FACTS.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom