What's new

When Palestine slapped Pakistan in the face ..

@PAKISTANFOREVER you got trolled again by gujjus here. Any gujju who say they are similar to Pakistanis are trolling and you know it well. @Padman himself claimed to look like Irani till one day he was found out to be former banned member with picture of himself on avatar where he looked more like Sri Lankan.
Jinnah's grandfather was Hindu all his life .

“His grandfather was Poonja Meghji, a Bhatia from Paneli village in Gondal state in Kathiawar. The family had moved there from Sahiwal near Multan.”

Interesting so Jinnah ancestors were bhatias from Multan originally. Make sense as he doesn't look like your typical Gujju. Bhatia hindu were seraiki speakers in south punjab and south KP before moving to India after 1947. They were traders.

Jinnah father

170px-Jinnah_Poonjha.jpg

@PAKISTANFOREVER Keep this in mind. This is us. One of epic four. Today USA can bra, Scandanavia can show fancy stats etc etc but we gave the world civilization and the zero. Nothing is going to change this fact. The Gangadeshis simply are cursed with thay biblical sin "though shall not covet your neighbour". These Ganga junglees want what is under our feet, our heritage, our ancestors. This is why contrive terms like "Indic" are etc etc are used.
Hahaha, you can 'borrow' some civilizational pride all you want on pdf. Had the greats followed your 'civilization' as such they would have probably become some islamic scholar or expert and would have given the world some glorious knowledge of if drawing portraits are halal or haram. And lets not pretend otherwise, you are no follower of those people. This isnt coming from a place or prejudice. No matter how much we try water and oil just dont mix. I wont go on to say if one is better over the other or vice versa, its not my place to do so, neither do i have the capacity. What i can tell you is this attempt of yours will go in vain. You are trying to put band-aid on a bullet wound.

Last edited:
Such a immature post by OP, ignoring my post on previous threads addressing this latest spat. First of all PA has diplomatic relations with whoever it can, including Pakistan. Guess what, PA is not our elected gov't, Hamas is. However no country in the region, neither Pakistan will have diplomatic relations with Hamas besides Qatar, Turkey and Iran. And out of those three, only Iran actually funds Hamas and it's armed wing. The other two do not provide material support but do many infrastructure projects which the UN handles and manages. And what 'Ummah' are you talking about? You act like Pakistani gov't is acting out of Islamic interests. How? Strategic relationship with Saudi Arabia? You control part of Kashmir, you have a country that is well armed and independent that can support those people on the ground.

What do you want from Palestinians to introduce UN resolution on behalf of Kashmir? Do they look like UN security council members to you? Do you want me to recollect past events in Jordan which some here already have and use that against Pakistani people? Do you know why I don't do it, because I don't follow a nationalist agenda. You are not a Muslim if you throw your ethical compass away. I won't ever hate Pakistani people just because a Pakistani or Pakistani's stood against Palestinians. That is not how you operate in Islam. In Islam you don't back down on your aqeedah ever, and you don't ever inflame fitnah. And you remain firm with your beliefs regardless of what some people think or do. So irregardless of this whole spat on the forum and frustrated members, it won't change my position on Pakistani people or the Kashmiri people who deserve independence. Because as a Muslim my positions should never be dictated by peoples shifting stances, rather stand firmly with what is right or wrong.

This is exactly what Palestinian Authority stated about Kashmiri freedom fighters. The Palestinians labelled them "terrorists" and India as "honourable". Palestinians pissed on martyrs like Burhan Wani and thousands of others who have died for the Kashmir cause. Reading the notification by Palestinian foreign Affairs Ministry should make any Pakistan with shred of self respect glow red with anger.

I know my friend. We have too many dogs that will behave like dogs even if they get kicked like dogs. No dignity at all. Sad but true. But we must still try though.
Their statement is contradictory in itself. For the very reason that Israel term them and their struggle I mean the Palestinian struggle as terrorism and so does India. ANd I do not find anything wrong their action if calling their ambassador back. India voted against US in UN recently over shifting of capital that is a big thing. The Palestinian ambassador shared dice with HS that has already served the purpose. I do not see it as an emotional issue. Yasir Arafat has never been much fond of Pakistan as compared to India.

Their statement is contradictory in itself. For the very reason that Israel term them and their struggle I mean the Palestinian struggle as terrorism and so does India. ANd I do not find anything wrong their action if calling their ambassador back. India voted against US in UN recently over shifting of capital that is a big thing. The Palestinian ambassador shared dice with HS that has already served the purpose. I do not see it as an emotional issue. Yasir Arafat has never been much fond of Pakistan as compared to India.
Yasir arafat had turned anti pak after black september and had withdrawn support for kashmir openly till later our ties with Palestine were improved .
In 69 Palestinians were poaching on jordanian soil and were in the wrong but still our forces should not have been allowed to go and fight for jordanians or anyone else.

Last edited:

Pakistan is just another Islamic country who is against Israel and support Palestine struggle , wonder what we achieve ? but If India supports them its more like a symbolic victory as India is a Hindu state and best buddy with Israel .. i think its high time we re-examine our relationship with Israel .

PA views our own people as terrorists, hence the statement. They arrest Hamas, PIJ, PFLP members all the time in West Bank and say there will be no reconciliation with Hamas unless 'terrorist militias'(Hamas's armed wing) give up Gaza. So this OP is really dumb guy doesn't understand domestic Palestinian politics.

Such a immature post by OP, ignoring my post on previous threads addressing this latest spat. First of all PA has diplomatic relations with whoever it can, including Pakistan. Guess what, PA is not our elected gov't, Hamas is. However no country in the region, neither Pakistan will have diplomatic relations with Hamas besides Qatar, Turkey and Iran. And out of those three, only Iran actually funds Hamas and it's armed wing. The other two do not provide material support but do many infrastructure projects which the UN handles and manages. And what 'Ummah' are you talking about? You act like Pakistani gov't is acting out of Islamic interests. How? Strategic relationship with Saudi Arabia? You control part of Kashmir, you have a country that is well armed and independent that can support those people on the ground.

What do you want from Palestinians to introduce UN resolution on behalf of Kashmir? Do they look like UN security council members to you? Do you want me to recollect past events in Jordan which some here already have and use that against Pakistani people? Do you know why I don't do it, because I don't follow a nationalist agenda. You are not a Muslim if you throw your ethical compass away. I won't ever hate Pakistani people just because a Pakistani or Pakistani's stood against Palestinians. That is not how you operate in Islam. In Islam you don't back down on your aqeedah ever, and you don't ever inflame fitnah. And you remain firm with your beliefs regardless of what some people think or do. So irregardless of this whole spat on the forum and frustrated members, it won't change my position on Pakistani people or the Kashmiri people who deserve independence. Because as a Muslim my positions should never be dictated by peoples shifting stances, rather stand firmly with what is right or wrong.
Iran for decades hijacked palestinian freedom movement by funding hezbollah and hamas. And all iran has done is destroy palestine cause and bring severe msiery on them, i have seen palestinians withdrawing their support for hamas which was one their most favored government.
I know palestinians severely hate mehmood abbas, i personally wont say i care too much abt falestinees , i will be honest, but this is not such a huge issue that has been made out by an arab hater Kaptaan who supports afghans terror regime.

Pakistan is just another Islamic country who is against Israel and support Palestine struggle , wonder what we achieve ? but If India supports them its more like a symbolic victory as India is a Hindu state and best buddy with Israel .. i think its high time we re-examine our relationship with Israel .
Pakistan supports Palestinian struggle but Pakistan is NOT against Israel. We should not be against Israel. We have nothing against Israel directly. Yes we should have diplomatic ties with Israel

This narrative is exactly the reason common Pakistanis stood by Palestinian terrorism against Israel for decades; even after witnessing yasir arafat siding with India on Kashmir; witnessing all of your leaders getting diarrhea as soon as a statement is expected from them in support of Kashmiris. Now i have debated on behalf of your thankless nation on many forums. But no more. This narrative of muslim brotherhood will not sell anymore. You guys have came overtly against Pakistan after this recent adventurous and heinous action. We will not forget and you will get the taste of your own medicine from Pakistanis. Your narrative is not welcome here anymore, you fight your own fight after selling your land for dollars, don't expect any support from saner Pakistanis for your terrorism against state of Israel.

@PAKISTANFOREVER you got trolled again by gujjus here. Any gujju who say they are similar to Pakistanis are trolling and you know it well. @Padman himself claimed to look like Irani till one day he was found out to be former banned member with picture of himself on avatar where he looked more like Sri Lankan.

Interesting so Jinnah ancestors were bhatias from Multan originally. Make sense as he doesn't look like your typical Gujju. Bhatia hindu were seraiki speakers in south punjab and south KP before moving to India after 1947. They were traders.

Jinnah father

170px-Jinnah_Poonjha.jpg
So jinnah is a punjabi? Thats great. Now kaptaans dislike for him for being a "ganga" might come down

Iran for decades hijacked palestinian freedom movement by funding hezbollah and hamas. And all iran has done is destroy palestine cause and bring severe msiery on them, i have seen palestinians withdrawing their support for hamas which was one their most favored government.
I know palestinians severely hate mehmood abbas, i personally wont say i care too much abt falestinees , i will be honest, but this is not such a huge issue that has been made out by an arab hater Kaptaan who supports afghans terror regime.

Hezbollah is Lebanese and did not get involved in Palestinian-Israeli conflict. Hamas was not funded by Iran initially. Anyway this whole other discussion I'm not getting in.
This narrative is exactly the reason common Pakistanis stood by Palestinian terrorism against Israel for decades; even after witnessing yasir arafat siding with India on Kashmir; witnessing all of your leaders getting diarrhea as soon as a statement is expected from them in support of Kashmiris. Now i have debated on behalf of your thankless nation on many forums. But no more. This narrative of muslim brotherhood will not sell anymore. You guys have came overtly against Pakistan after this recent adventurous and heinous action. We will not forget and you will get the taste of your own medicine from Pakistanis. Your narrative is not welcome here anymore, you fight your own fight after selling your land for dollars, don't expect any support from saner Pakistanis for your terrorism against state of Israel.

Too bad for you, I am NOT pushing a narrative. You must deal with a lot of people who are insincere and use religion as tool. That just tells you how bad the state of Muslims are. You don't know me and never met me, I have firm beliefs and I am not trying to make a narrative out of anything. I am unlike the people you meet or are familiar you and you are doing disservice to yourself for disrespecting you. You'll understand one day.

And lastly, stating what I did, does not gain me anything. On contrary, following Islamic values makes majority of world and popular opinion against you. It is not what you do if you want to gain political sympathy(which you'r implying and lying about). Nevertheless I will follow what is right as I simply cannot follow what is wrong. So speak for yourself.

Pakistan supports Palestinian struggle but Pakistan is NOT against Israel. We should not be against Israel. We have nothing against Israel directly. Yes we should have diplomatic ties with Israel

agreed

Too bad for you, I am NOT pushing a narrative. You must deal with a lot of people who are insincere and use religion as tool. That just tells you how bad the state of Muslims are. You don't know me and never met me, I have firm beliefs and I am not trying to make a narrative out of anything. I am unlike the people you meet or are familiar you and you are doing disservice to yourself for disrespecting you. You'll understand one day.

And lastly, stating what I did, does not gain me anything. On contrary, following Islamic values makes majority of world and popular opinion against you. It is not what you do if you want to gain political sympathy(which you'r implying and lying about). Nevertheless I will follow what is right as I simply cannot follow what is wrong. So speak for yourself.

I am speaking for myself and many more Pakistanis. Have nothing to do with you or Palestinians. And believe me it's not bad for me; it's bad for your nation and you. You people have made use of islamic emotionalism as a weapon to achieve your disguised goals. Truth always prevails, time and actions take out veils from peoples' faces showing their ugly agendas underneath. Now i am not blaming you but we the Pakistanis. We drifted far away from our national interests by going out of the way for thankless no-bodies. Let it be Palestenians, Afghanis or Bosnians. I grew up in an environment where in our neighborhoods we collected zakat, sadaqa and other charities for your non existing nations. Poor people have sent money from their daily wages even though they were hungry and keeping their children hungry in Pakistan due to this exact narrative. Now you can say whatever you want to say; but it's bad for you and it's your loss that the patience and sympathy for your thankless people have running out. And i will support Israel from this rant of yours onward.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom