What's new

When Palestine slapped Pakistan in the face ..

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A few days ago we witnessed a incredible event. The government of Palestine publicly humiliated the Pakistani nation and pissed over the Kashmir cause. By calling back Palestinian Ambassador to Pakistan, Walid Abu Ali just because he stood next to Jama’at-u-Dawah’s (JuD) chief, Hafiz Muhammad Saeed in a event that was raising protest against the injustice to the Palestinians is nothing but short of scandalous. So let's sum it. Pakistan launchs a protest movement in defence of Palestinians but the Palestinian government does not want anything to do with it in case India get's upset. This shows where Palestinian sympathy lies with. Hell to Kashmiri's. Hell to Pakistan but lick up to India. This is beyond belief.

I might have understood if this was a tactical move. In geopolitics sometimes you give a little here to gain more there. However in this case it was not so. Had Palestinians quitely replaced the ambassador to save "face" that might have been overlooked. But no. The Palestinians slapped Pakistan in the face and then promptly spat in our face. How so? The Palestinian government officially issued a noticed where they disparage the Kashmiri cause as "terrorist" and heap praise on India as the "good guys" or "honourable". Further that Palestine stands by India in face of Kashmiri "terrorism".

I ask members to read this notification from Palestinian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

teeb6JK.jpg

Therefore I am forced to consider my self- respect and so should Pakistan. A country should always retain it's diginty. If a country does things for others but other do not return that favour or in fact slap yopu them as a matter of diginity you must reconsider your position or else you cheapen yourself. Respect is a two way street. If you care and respect the other you expect it returned. Pakistan is no "lota" yet Palestinian government treated it exactly that. A lota and then poured compliments to India. As far as I am concerned they can go to hell and suck Mata India teats. Palestine deserves zero respect from Pakistan as long as they show zero respect for the Kashmir cause. Let me remind you of brave souls like Burhan Wani whose memory was slapped Palestine and thousands of poor Kashmiri victims of Indian Army abuses.

KlZNsT2.png

1493759802-human-shield-twitter-517.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-08-19-at-22.28.18.jpg

I accept that this was done by Palestine government but bear in mind it is the elected and legal representative of the Palestinian people. Indeed Mr Walid Abu Ali was the ambassador of Palestine in Islamabad - it was in that capacity that he had taken part in the protest at Jerusalem. I understand that not every Palestinian is involved in abusing Pakistani friendship but then again not every Indian is involved in abusing Pakistan. I have met many decent and nice Indians but non of that deflects my position as regards India. In the same manner I now consider Palestine.

I have too much repect for our Kashmir brothers and sisters and self respect to continue supporting Palestine. Like I said they can go to hell. Let me know when they show respect for Kashmiri cause at which point I will change my stance. This image below is what caused Palestine to show it's real friendship - with India as first . Pakistan and Kashmiri cause was thrown in the bin. We are no "lotas" for anybody.

Palestine-recalls-envoy-sharing-stage-with-JuD-chief-after-Indias-protest-1-2.jpg

modi-abbas.jpg

https://nation.com.pk/E-Paper/lahore/2018-01-01/page-6/detail-0
http://indianexpress.com/article/in...fiz-saeed-event-after-india-protests-5005060/

India is too big a nation to be ignored by an individual country.

For the Palestinian people we will turn our other cheeks for them to slap us but we will still spit in Modi's face.
Well, you must be Christian then. Or have no sense of self respect.

“And to him who strikes you on your cheek, offer the other, and from whoever takes away your cloak, withhold not your coat also.”

Luke 6:29 Bible

A few days ago we witnessed a incredible event. The government of Palestine publicly humiliated the Pakistani nation and pissed over the Kashmir cause. By calling back Palestinian Ambassador to Pakistan, Walid Abu Ali just because he stood next to Jama’at-u-Dawah’s (JuD) chief, Hafiz Muhammad Saeed in a event that was raising protest against the injustice to the Palestinians is nothing but short of scandalous. So let's sum it. Pakistan launchs a protest movement in defence of Palestinians but the Palestinian government does not want anything to do with it in case India get's upset. This shows where Palestinian sympathy lies with. Hell to Kashmiri's. Hell to Pakistan but lick up to India. This is beyond belief.

I might have understood if this was a tactical move. In geopolitics sometimes you give a little here to gain more there. However in this case it was not so. Had Palestinians quitely replaced the ambassador to save "face" that might have been overlooked. But no. The Palestinians slapped Pakistan in the face and then promptly spat in our face. How so? The Palestinian government officially issued a noticed where they disparage the Kashmiri cause as "terrorist" and heap praise on India as the "good guys" or "honourable". Further that Palestine stands by India in face of Kashmiri "terrorism".

I ask members to read this notification from Palestinian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

teeb6JK.jpg

Therefore I am forced to consider my self- respect and so should Pakistan. A country should always retain it's diginty. If a country does things for others but other do not return that favour or in fact slap yopu them as a matter of diginity you must reconsider your position or else you cheapen yourself. Respect is a two way street. If you care and respect the other you expect it returned. Pakistan is no "lota" yet Palestinian government treated it exactly that. A lota and then poured compliments to India. As far as I am concerned they can go to hell and suck Mata India teats. Palestine deserves zero respect from Pakistan as long as they show zero respect for the Kashmir cause. Let me remind you of brave souls like Burhan Wani whose memory was slapped Palestine and thousands of poor Kashmiri victims of Indian Army abuses.

KlZNsT2.png

1493759802-human-shield-twitter-517.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-08-19-at-22.28.18.jpg

I accept that this was done by Palestine government but bear in mind it is the elected and legal representative of the Palestinian people. Indeed Mr Walid Abu Ali was the ambassador of Palestine in Islamabad - it was in that capacity that he had taken part in the protest at Jerusalem. I understand that not every Palestinian is involved in abusing Pakistani friendship but then again not every Indian is involved in abusing Pakistan. I have met many decent and nice Indians but non of that deflects my position as regards India. In the same manner I now consider Palestine.

I have too much repect for our Kashmir brothers and sisters and self respect to continue supporting Palestine. Like I said they can go to hell. Let me know when they show respect for Kashmiri cause at which point I will change my stance. This image below is what caused Palestine to show it's real friendship - with India as first . Pakistan and Kashmiri cause was thrown in the bin. We are no "lotas" for anybody.

Palestine-recalls-envoy-sharing-stage-with-JuD-chief-after-Indias-protest-1-2.jpg

modi-abbas.jpg

https://nation.com.pk/E-Paper/lahore/2018-01-01/page-6/detail-0
http://indianexpress.com/article/in...fiz-saeed-event-after-india-protests-5005060/

Recognize Israel and disown any armed resistance by Palestinians and state it terrorism. Period. Too much of this ummah bullshit...

Well, you must be Christian then. Or have no sense of self respect.

“And to him who strikes you on your cheek, offer the other, and from whoever takes away your cloak, withhold not your coat also.”

Luke 6:29 Bible
You seem to know your bible very well. Our love for the Palestinian people is greater than your indo/yahudee propaganda.

I admire you attempt to awaken us from the rubbish of the greater ummah but we will not awaken. We are toilet paper of the ummah world to be used and thrown away. Every country calls us and then throws us away at our time of need. Pakistanis do not have self respect which in turn Pakistan does not have self respect.

I have seen Palestinians abuse us like crazy on social media and often equate us with Israel. Perhaps we should be like Israel and gain brownie points by saying that forget Jerusalem, all of Palestine belongs to Jerusalem. Maybe just by doing that we may get a loyal friend...

I would give excuses that India is a major power that can't be ignored but Palestinians really hate us. Its like afghans except in afghan's case I have seen a few that like us.

But it won't happen @Kaptaan . We will always be that puppy that comes crawling when they call only to kick us away and one day we will die bleeding for them and they will spit on us.

For God's sake for these nothing countries we made Israel our enemy when turkey befriended them. We simply gifted them this animosity and what did we get in return. Egypt hates us, Syria betrayed us by revealing nuclear technology, Palestine hates us and Iraq supported baluch separatism.

Difference between turkey and pakistan. Turkey will always look out for its own interest. We will do no such thing and we will always suffer for that.

May we change.

Recognize Israel and disown any armed resistance by Palestinians and state it terrorism. Period. Too much of this ummah bullshit...
This is exactly what Palestinian Authority stated about Kashmiri freedom fighters. The Palestinians labelled them "terrorists" and India as "honourable". Palestinians pissed on martyrs like Burhan Wani and thousands of others who have died for the Kashmir cause. Reading the notification by Palestinian foreign Affairs Ministry should make any Pakistan with shred of self respect glow red with anger.

But it won't happen
I know my friend. We have too many dogs that will behave like dogs even if they get kicked like dogs. No dignity at all. Sad but true. But we must still try though.

Kaptaan but ironically u always support same afghans who we gave refuge to many decades back (when soviets invaded them and we had yet not even gotten involved in cold war,)when they bad mouth us , carry out terror attacks on our soil.

Infact recently afghan ambassador to india was telling pakistan how wrong we were in how we treated terrorist kulbushans mom.

And have u read about black september ? Where how many palestinians were killed under zias command when bhutto had agreed to deploy our forces to help jordanian state. I know palestinians were in the wrong for what they were doing there in jordon but why should our armed forces men had to be sent there.

And stop with these melodrama titles, save them when iran hosts kulbushan yadavs for around a decade ( how is it possible for such a high profile indian spy to be working in iran for so long and iranians would not have known and after bajwas visit they agree to give public statement he was a spy) or builds chahbahar with india or when ur beloved afghanis collude with indians to carry out terror attacks in pakistan.

By the way i have got no love for palestinians except masjid e aqsa , cause i know palestinians well , occupation or no occupation they dont respect pakistanis. But that does not mean we should build ties with a state like israel whose one of the major aims is to wipe pakistan out.

This is exactly what Palestinian Authority stated about Kashmiri freedom fighters. The Palestinians labelled them "terrorists" and India as "honourable". Palestinians pissed on martyrs like Burhan Wani and thousands of others who have died for the Kashmir cause. Reading the notification by Palestinian foreign Affairs Ministry should make any Pakistan with shred of self respect glow red with anger.

Your use of dirty language with Martyrs clearly shows you have no respect for them, I would question your background too.

They don't deserve any support from Pakistan, Arab lobbies and their mullahs in Pakistan are the root cause of public sentiment and because of that the government is reluctant to recognize Israel. I can bet; if tomorrow government decide to recognize Israel and state all of the armed groups in Palestine as terrorists, the same Jamatud dawah would be among the first ones to issue fatwa against government and will call it yahoodi sazish.

By calling back Palestinian Ambassador to Pakistan, Walid Abu Ali just because he stood next to Jama’at-u-Dawah’s (JuD) chief, Hafiz Muhammad Saeed in a event that was raising protest against the injustice to the Palestinians is nothing but short of scandalous.

It just proves that what banana republic we have become and personalities like Khadim Hussien and Hafiz Saeed are national shame and liability..they serve no purpose of national interest..they must be taken out...they yeild too much social and political influence despite being of zero value..the sentiments of holiness created around them are ticking time bombs able to set out thousand of people into mass violent riots...

Hafiz saeed is not a Kashmiri freedom fighter , so stop dramay baazis here. How is hafiz saeed a kashmiri freedom fighter when he is not even sitting in kashmir. Deliberately twisting facts? And hafiz saeed isnt labelled terrorist here cause of freedom fights, india had falsely accused the poor chap of mumbai attacks and had gotten him declared a terrorist by uno using american influence.
Palestinian authority in a way was under international laws pressure too , to show disassociation with hafiz saeed cause of his uno designantion terorist title, as it will hurt palestinian cause.

Also u had claimed palestinian people had elected gov , and again u were being disingenious here, palestinian authority gov is american planted gov and not elected by palestinians a known fact.

They don't deserve any support from Pakistan, Arab lobbies and their mullahs in Pakistan are the root cause of public sentiment and because of that the government is reluctant to recognize Israel. I can bet; if tomorrow government decide to recognize Israel and state all of the armed groups in Palestine as terrorists, the same Jamatud dawah would be among the first ones to issue fatwa against government and will call it yahoodi sazish.

In 1950 we had an opnion that Arabs were too useless..in 1970's we were sold to Arab slavery..

Ahmed. What do you say about Suhrawardy’s position on the Suez Canal Crisis when he supported the West against Egypt?

Marker. He said the Arabs were zero plus zero plus zero and he was quite right. They were thoroughly useless.

Kaptaan but ironically u always support same afghans
Yes I do. Pakistan supports covertly Afghan Taliban. We need them back in power in Kabul as a strategic ploy to push Indian influence out. My support has stategic reasoning and is not blind love based on ummah chummah. So don't compare apple with oranges. Pakistan has absolutely nothing strategic benefit to gain out of Palestine. For instance China is pushing for CPEC to be extended into Afghanistan thus highlighting the strategic imperatives of a neighbouring country that we need to secure or push Indian influence out - this is based on hard facts of strategy. Not some ummah chumma fart gas.

B4090F93-7B76-48B3-AED8-70F7C421C27A_cx0_cy11_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom