What's new

When I went to India, I said, this government should be sustained: Foreign Minister Momen

Black_cats

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score

When I went to India, I said, this government should be sustained: Foreign Minister Momen​

own reporter
Chittagong
Published: 18 August 2022, 15:10

External Affairs Minister AK Abdul Momen at the opening ceremony of Sri Krishna's Janmashtami festival at JM Sen Hall in Chittagong city on Thursday evening.

External Affairs Minister AK Abdul Momen at the opening ceremony of Sri Krishna's Janmashtami festival at JM Sen Hall in Chittagong city on Thursday evening.Photo: Collected

Foreign Minister AK Abdul Momen has requested the Indian government to do whatever is necessary to sustain the current government led by Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina. He said, 'I went to India and said that Sheikh Hasina should be sustained.'

The foreign minister said these things on the occasion of Janmashtami festival at JM Sen Hall in Chittagong city on Thursday evening. In the event, the foreign minister also said that both countries need political stability. This is possible if India supports Sheikh Hasina's government.

Referring to the communal violence that happened in India and Bangladesh at various times, the foreign minister said that no one should do such a thing, it is not right to give any kind of incitement to create an unstable situation. A few mosques were burnt in neighboring countries. It was not allowed to circulate in the country. The reason for this is that there are some evil people, some militant people, who will do more misdeeds on the pretext of this. He said, 'Many people call me the agent of India, because many things happen, I do not give any strong statement.'

Addressing India, the foreign minister said, 'Some time ago a lady said a word, we did not say a word.... Various countries spoke, ... we did not say a word. We are also giving you this kind of protection. It is for your good, for our good.'

Foreign Minister AK Abdul Momen also mentioned that India is doing well because of Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina. He said, 'There is no need to spend extra at the border in India. Apart from this, 2.8 million people from Bangladesh visit India every year. Several lakh Indians work in Bangladesh.

Demonstration against foreign minister, display of black flag​

An organization named 'Bikshubdh Sanatani Samaj' has organized a black flag program in protest against Foreign Minister AK Abdul Momen's participation in the Janmashtami Celebration Parishad program in Chittagong. The program was held at Chittagong's Cheragi Pahar intersection on Thursday afternoon. Many participants in the program had black flags in their hands, some had their faces covered with black cloth.

Bangladesh Hindu Buddhist Christian Unity General Secretary Rana Dasgupta, Chittagong District Puja Udyapan Parishad President Shyamal Palit, General Secretary Ashok Deb, Hindu Buddhist Christian Unity General Secretary Chittagong City Branch Nitai Prasad Ghosh, Hindu Mahazot Chittagong convener Jesus were present in the black flag display program. Rakshit etc.

In this program, Rana Dasgupta said that the foreign minister has lied against the minority people. He repeatedly said that there was no communal violence in Bangladesh. Foreign Minister to apologize for his false statement; Otherwise, the ethnic minorities will fight unitedly and resist.

After the rally, the procession was taken out. The procession ends at Andarkilla intersection from Cheragi hill in Chittagong city. It is to be noted that various organizations including Hindu Buddhist Christian Unity Parishad have been holding various programs including human chain, procession and rally since last June to demand the resignation of the Foreign Minister. The External Affairs Minister held a meeting with India's National Security Advisor Ajit Doval in New Delhi last June. In that meeting, he said, false information was spread about the attack on the worship hall of the Hindu community in Bangladesh. Apart from this, he also said that 33,000 pujamandaps will be built under government sponsorship last year. Various organizations including Hindu Buddhist Christian Unity Parishad have been protesting his statement.

Foreign Minister AK Abdul Momen has requested the Indian government to do whatever is necessary to sustain the current government led by Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina. He said, 'I went to India and said that Sheikh Hasina should be sustained.'
The govt of India should listen to the plea made by Alga Momen to protect Hasina Bibi and her govt. By asking for Indian help Momen has confirmed that the BD population does not support BAL or Hasina Bibi. So, Indian help is solicited.

I pray to the Indian govt to send a few million names that can be included in the BD voter list. Come election time, the BAL govt allows the Indian voters to cross the border, enter BD, and cast their votes.

All problems are solved because this is the only way for the BAL to surely win the election. Hasina is happy, our Alga Momen is happy and our great neighbor India is also happy.

Jay Hindustan, Joy Bangladesh, and Joy Hasina Bibi!!!!

Last edited:
@UKBengali , come here ! Tell us ( the whole nation is waiting for your wise opinion!) , does equal ally beg to sustain their govt at all cost? Or sycophants do it?

Or does this cheating wife want to go back to her old husband? But will any husband ( other than cuckolds) take the cheating wife back? :undecided:

Last edited:
Lol well husband will protect the wife. In return hasina will give best .. to husband modi.

Win win relations as per uk east London butter chicken delivery boys lol

Pathetic
Cant go lower than that

They obviously think US is about to implement regime change in BD like it did in Pakistan.

Hasina is refusing to toe the anti-Russia line - so is vulnerable.

Ps, we need Russian oil and if India can help we should take it. False pride won’t develop the country or feed people.

@UKBengali , come here ! Tell us ( the whole nation is waiting for your wise opinion!) , does equal ally beg to sustain their govt at all cost? Or sycophants do it?

Or does this cheating wife want to go back to her old husband? But will any husband ( other than cuckolds) take the cheating wife back? :undecided:

Alga Momen is deliberately letting the US know that India and China have BDs back.

And WILL import Russian oil.

He is telling US it is India and China who have BDs back.

And they got rid of Imran Khan because India and China did not have his back.

It’s called geopolitics and Hasina will survive unlike Imran Khan because she is shrewd.

@UKBengali

I am now certain that BD WILL BUY RUSSIA OIL 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
thsi is indian goal to be police man of south asia . only pakistan stand between india and her goals .

Actually, unsure what does mean.

We don't want any police role in south Asia. But, Every country is having own ambitions to protect.

We have the fundamental right to Minimum military determination to protect our nation against any i.e China, Pakistan or any.

We do not have only Pakistan to look at it...

Last edited:
yes i agree but then indians and most of the world rolled by uncle sam

India has always followed an independent foreign policy.

Famously went against USA in 1971.

Hasina is hedging her bets by keeping everyone sweet.

1. China gets the big military purchases and infra. Worth billions and big player in BD defence.

2. India gets transit, protection of chicken neck and trade.

3. USA gets a friendly but not meek BD. We will always toe the US line (e.g. not letting China have a base in Chittagong) unless it threatens our existence e.g. Russian oil

yes i agree but then indians and most of the world rolled by uncle sam
It's your wishful thinking. India is standing second to China in support of Russia. Two enemies toeing the line to save the world from becoming monopoly. It's actually Pakistan which is faltering despite being lapdog of China.

Back
Top Bottom