What's new

When China Rules the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is more evidence for Indians having an IQ of 81 than for Tibet not being part of China. By supporting Tibetan independence, you are giving credence to the racist idea that Indians have low average IQs. You wouldn't want to be racist, would you?

What logic and what incisive analysis!

really?

Have you seen a pack of wolves?

I am seeing it right now.

Right now I am in a jungle.

A trick one must remember when confronting wolves. Rush at them and give one kick and they will howl and run!

I love roaming the jungles.

One learns so much from the animals.

We see a fly keeping annoyed us.

Ray, it's time to stop being incredible and start being credible. All your evidence is bullsh*t and the academic equivalent of gossip.

From 1951 to 2007, the Tibetan population in Lhasa administered Tibet has increased from 1.2 million to almost 3 million. The GDP of the Tibet Autonomous Region (TAR) today is thirty times that of before 1950. Workers in Tibet have the second highest wages in China.[91] The TAR has 22,500 km of highways, as opposed to none in 1950. All secular education in the TAR was created after the revolution. The TAR now has 25 scientific research institutes as opposed to none in 1950. Infant mortality has dropped from 43% in 1950 to 0.661% in 2000.[92] (The United Nations reports an infant mortality rate of 35.3 per thousand in 2000, fallen from 430 per 1,000 in 1951.[93]) Life expectancy has risen from 35.5 years in 1950 to 67 in 2000. It points to the collection and publishing of the traditional Epic of King Gesar, which is the longest epic poem in the world and had only been handed down orally before. (However, corresponding Tibetan texts exist from the 18th century, and in the late 19th and early 20th centuries a woodblock edition of the story was compiled by a scholar-monk from Ling-tsang (a small kingdom north-east of sDe-dge) with inspiration from the prolific Tibetan philosopher Jamgon Ju Mipham Gyatso.) It also highlights the allocation of 300 million Renminbi since the 1980s for the maintenance and protection of Tibetan monasteries.[92] The Cultural Revolution and the cultural damage it wrought upon the entire PRC is generally condemned as a nationwide catastrophe, whose main instigators, in the PRC's view, the Gang of Four, have been brought to justice. The China Western Development plan is viewed by the PRC as a massive, benevolent, and patriotic undertaking by the wealthier eastern coast to help the western parts of China, including Tibet, catch up in prosperity and living standards.[citation needed]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Tibet_(1950–present)

I am afraid that was not quite understandable.

你是牛粪苍蝇是什么意思?

Nice try, but bad syntax so i can barely understand it.

The Google translator isn't the best tool to learn the Chinese.

Indians trolling the China defence section. :lol:

Who is surprised?

Ray, it's time to stop being incredible and start being credible. All your evidence is bullsh*t and the academic equivalent of gossip.

From 1951 to 2007, the Tibetan population in Lhasa administered Tibet has increased from 1.2 million to almost 3 million. The GDP of the Tibet Autonomous Region (TAR) today is thirty times that of before 1950. Workers in Tibet have the second highest wages in China.[91] The TAR has 22,500 km of highways, as opposed to none in 1950. All secular education in the TAR was created after the revolution. The TAR now has 25 scientific research institutes as opposed to none in 1950. Infant mortality has dropped from 43% in 1950 to 0.661% in 2000.[92] (The United Nations reports an infant mortality rate of 35.3 per thousand in 2000, fallen from 430 per 1,000 in 1951.[93]) Life expectancy has risen from 35.5 years in 1950 to 67 in 2000. It points to the collection and publishing of the traditional Epic of King Gesar, which is the longest epic poem in the world and had only been handed down orally before. (However, corresponding Tibetan texts exist from the 18th century, and in the late 19th and early 20th centuries a woodblock edition of the story was compiled by a scholar-monk from Ling-tsang (a small kingdom north-east of sDe-dge) with inspiration from the prolific Tibetan philosopher Jamgon Ju Mipham Gyatso.) It also highlights the allocation of 300 million Renminbi since the 1980s for the maintenance and protection of Tibetan monasteries.[92] The Cultural Revolution and the cultural damage it wrought upon the entire PRC is generally condemned as a nationwide catastrophe, whose main instigators, in the PRC's view, the Gang of Four, have been brought to justice. The China Western Development plan is viewed by the PRC as a massive, benevolent, and patriotic undertaking by the wealthier eastern coast to help the western parts of China, including Tibet, catch up in prosperity and living standards.[citation needed]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Tibet_(1950–present)

What has this to do with the topic?

Wikipedia, is it?

I thought you hated it!

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------

Nice try, but bad syntax so i can barely understand it.

The Google translator isn't the best tool to learn the Chinese.

Just to indicate that the English used was as understandable as the Chinese I used.

I love this sentence. :D

Too bad nobody takes him seriously in the first place.

OK so the Chinese are nobody and the other who take it seriously are somebodies!

Thanks.

Truth does slip out!

You require a serious re-education tenure in Peking.

not everyone on the planet will feel proud of having 200 yrs english classes fom your ex white slave master. BTW, Indians heavily accent english do not sound too pleasant to people's ears either.

British took all of India around 1850s. So it wasn't 200 years, and you accidentally hurt your Pakistani bros feelings too. If I am a ex white slave, you're a ex Mongol, Manchu slave. *roll eyes*

One of the most Anti-China source says so, this proves you are even more Anti-China than the most Anti-China source.

So now it becomes an Anti China sources.

No wonder you all are so good at gymnastics and only can think of flies.

What next?

British took all of India around 1850s. So it wasn't 200 years, and you accidentally hurt your Pakistani bros feelings too. If I am a ex white slave, you are a ex Mongol, Manchu slave.

Culturally, we are not forced to speak Mongol or Manchu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom