What's new

When China Rules the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Culturally, we are not forced to speak Mongol or Manchu.

This is their country, as defined by their creators:

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator."

- Winston Churchill

I love this sentence. :D

Too bad nobody takes him seriously in the first place.

That is something good I learned from some Chinese members here. You guys hate gambit when he claims something about Chinese technology and instead of talking factual, some people insult his nationality and his educational qualification. I really like your attitude. keep up the good work.

British took all of India around 1850s. So it wasn't 200 years, and you accidentally hurt your Pakistani bros feelings too. If I am a ex white slave, you're a ex Mongol, Manchu slave. *roll eyes*

I would only add to history.

Let us not forget that the Japanese were nice to them being 'brothers' as one claimed in the other thread that Koreans are the brothers of Chinese and Chinese legend has that some chap took off for Japan and promised he would return but never did. Of course the British, the French, The Russian, the Germans and God knows how many more who had ride of the country. But they all did contribute to the Chinese people.

This is their country, as defined by their creators:

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator."

- Winston Churchill

Creator??..like god ?
Were Monglos and Japenese your creators too?

Creator??..like god ?
Were Monglos and Japenese your creators too?

Learn some History. China was China since 221BC.

As for Mongols they took large parts of India as well.

Japanese have never won against China .

That is something good I learned from some Chinese members here. You guys hate gambit when he claims something about Chinese technology and instead of talking factual, some people insult his nationality and his educational qualification. I really like your attitude. keep up the good work.

Gambit is quite insane, and he believes the US air force can wipe out the entire Chinese defence system in the blink of an eye. So can we take him seriously if he stated something like that?

Guess what, he also stated that he is more qualified to become the commander in chief than Barack Obama, what a joker.

Even the Tibetans and the Ughurs will forget their language, culture and history.

As did the Li, Dong, and Yao from Jinxiu, two Hmong-Mien populations (She and Yao speaking Punu) amongst many others.

Learn some History. China was China since 221BC.

As for Mongols they took large parts of India as well.

Japanese have never won against China .

It is time for you to learn some to..if 221 BC China is the real China..then surely Tibet is not a part of you..watch history through ages.

300px-Territories_of_Dynasties_in_China.gif

What does that have to do with anything? We had one language since the Qin Dynasty.

This is particularly true in the case of Chinese ethnohistory. Discussing linguistic groups in the People’s Republic of China (PRC), for example, is particularly difficult because the government insists on maintaining the fiction that there is only one Chinese language, and that it is divided into a series of dialects.To argue otherwise would require government officials to recognize major ethnicdivisions with the dominant Han people, something Chinese officials have been extremely reluctant to do.

Most linguists argue, however, that the definition of ‘‘dialect’’ means that it is mutually intelligible by users of other ‘‘dialects’’ of the same language. The Chinese government claims that eight dialects of the language exist within the national boundaries: Mandarin, Wu, Jin, Gan, Xiang, Hakka, Yue, and Min. The problem with that definition, of course, is that none of these so-called dialects is mutually intelligible with the other. The people who speak them may very well be united by their Han* descent and their shared eclectic mix of Buddhist, Taoist,and Confucian religious beliefs, but they cannot understand one another’s spoken languages, which should render them members of different ethnic groups.

Complicating the issue even more is the fact that each of the Chinese languages possesses many dialects, and some of those dialects are not mutually intelligible to speakers of related dialects.At the same time, however, all Chinese languages share an unusual linguistic similarity. They cannot be mutually understood by different speakers, but they all employ the same written script, which is mutually readable.

Olson - An Ethnohistorical Dictionary China

There are so many groups and sub groups that it is a fascinating kaleidoscope.

i knew it, a fun thread been ruined by indian clowns. this thread is about 'When China Rules the World' not about who had been ruled by whom in the past !?

especially someone is officially labled as all-time 'slav' by the greeks, huns, persains, mongols, brits etc, none of them were kicked out by those people from 'shining' land but by annoying flys as we can experience here`!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom