What's new

When China Rules the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debating with a person who keeps spewing the same crap gets tiring.

I admit he is good at debating. That however implies nothing about the point he is trying to make.

We Chinese do not hold those who are good at debating in as high regard as those who are good at doing.

Same stuff because no answer from the Chinese trolls due to lack of knowledge maybe.

Oh, give me a break, stop sucking up to your professional trolling "mentor", It ain't India defence forum here, he was permanantely banned for abusive trolling and was only set free by Webmaster recently, a well known troll on PDF for yrs period.
Who give a damn regarding english? whats the use of having good english when its being use for trolling? not everyone on the planet will feel proud of having 200 yrs english classes fom your ex white slave master. BTW, Indians heavily accent english do not sound too pleasant to people's ears either. :lol:

Oh now racism as well that too thanked by two chinese members . i hope chinese dragon checks out this post . He seems to claim that only Indians can be racist .

China has had its fair share of humiliation at the hands of the west and other outsiders in the past but you will seldom ever see an Indian throw that in a chinese person's face the way they keep throwing that 200 years crap at us . They too get discriminated racially not only for their accents but also for their names but economic growth has somehow given them the right to be racist to others.

Great going guys .:tup:

We can see where you guys are going

And we have another wonderful post by the amazing Fido. Semper Fidelis is his motto. Never posts anything worthwhile and always off topic trolling.

He insults all Chinese posters all the time. WTF don't you call him out on it?

You own the forum or is it a CCP controlled forum where only 'truth' about China as authorised by Hu and Wen is allowed.

And everyone else is to be locked up like Liu Xiaobo or Liu Xiobin?

So difficult to remember these names.

Man, he is single handedly making minced meat out you guys, without dropping to the level, some of you have.
it is better to disengage.

If you think thats is winning then thats fine by me. Did you even bother to read the thread title before supporting your master troll?

Would we be called anything else if we started bringing in poverty to a thread about Indian development?

And we have another wonderful post by the amazing Fido. Semper Fidelis is his motto. Never posts anything worthwhile and always off topic trolling.

As if you guys were spewing on topic uptill now.

PS : Be loyal to your country and country men..it will serve you well.

We are waiting WebMaster to send you back to vacation permanently.

Why is he not a fair man?

Will he not see that you are not addressing the issue to disprove or prove and instead using sewage level language.

tanlixiang28776

WEbmaster is too lenient? How?

He is not playing to anyone's, especially to the Chinese tune?

That is upsetting you?

There is more evidence for Indians having an IQ of 81 than for Tibet not being part of China. By supporting Tibetan independence, you are giving credence to the racist idea that Indians have low average IQs. You wouldn't want to be racist, would you?

He is doing it himself.

really?

Have you seen a pack of wolves?

I am seeing it right now.

Right now I am in a jungle.

A trick one must remember when confronting wolves. Rush at them and give one kick and they will howl and run!

I love roaming the jungles.

One learns so much from the animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom