What's new

When China Rules the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paranoid ..I doubt it .
He has been on forums for years..and therefore has extensive knowledge on world affairs, plus an excellent grasp over the English language...you think Chinese have it bad,..you should check some his old debates with some of senior most members(most of whom are no longer active) on this forum.

Being on forum=/= any real knowledge

And yes we all know he has an inordinate amount of time to argue. We do not. Hence he wins by default.

And yet again the crap falls for us to step on.

Surprise!........not.

The hatred can be grown unbelievably strong sometimes.

As some Chinese member pointed out earlier, 1962 was just one of many historical events in the PRC's history, but a unforgettable national humiliation for India.

Guess he was a product of this kind of hatemongering against China.

What is real knowledge?..if you mean practical knowledge then- No..but theoretical knowledge - Yes.

If you want to agree with him fine. I just don't believe anyone who has such a one sided and one dimensional understanding of a subject. Have you seen him say anything besides bad things about China? His opinion was biased to begin with and no amount of arguing is going to change his views.

No one is paranoid.

NO hatred.

Fact as it daily unfolds are what one has to observe.

Now take the statement that Chinese think all are equal while everyone else don't is balderdash and this repeated falsehood required correction.

I don't get taken in by sweet talk or claims of daily like wilting innocence when the fact belie it.

Therefore, I find it essential to interject with the reality.

Obviously, it affects the Chinese and their lily white character they want to project.

Their reaction, more so when conditioned by their Govt with the same manner as the conditioned reflexes experiment of Pavlov's conditioned canines, is but natural, but then it does not change the fact that a falsehood is being purveyed by them.

It is like the Peaceful Rise of China. It disarmed all. And then they had a spat with the Japanese and now they have threatened Philippines that they cannot carry out any offshore oil exploration!!

That much for their Peaceful Rise and having Risen, the real face is being shown!

You got me Ray. I don't think everyone is equal. You are below everyone I have seen on this forum. Happy?

At least suicide trolls are honest and come out and say they hate something directly. You don't even have the balls for that.

I still find none even venturing any where close to what was said that the whiteman who wrote this has no idea of Chinese history!

No cares to prove the whiteman wrong with facts.

They prefer to run away from it and instead hover around hoping and praying it will go away!

So, that proves who is a troll and charged to obstruct the truth about China so that the world feels China is such a nice country which never interferes etc etc.

Ask Vietnam, Japan, Philippines.

You got me Ray. I don't think everyone is equal. You are below everyone I have seen on this forum. Happy?

At least suicide trolls are honest and come out and say they hate something directly. You don't even have the balls for that.

He sounds having some sort of verbal diarrhea, it seems like he is all repeating the same stuff to himself, lol.

If you want to agree with him fine. I just don't believe anyone who has such a one sided and one dimensional understanding of a subject. Have you seen him say anything besides bad things about China? His opinion was biased to begin with and no amount of arguing is going to change his views.

Man! none of you guys have the same debating level as him..infact very few people like AM, Neo ,Jana use to be able to.

The hatred can be grown unbelievably strong sometimes.

As some Chinese member pointed out earlier, 1962 was just one of many historical events in the PRC's history, but a unforgettable national humiliation for India.

Guess he was a product of this kind of hatemongering against China.

Most Indians are not even aware of such a war and most younger ones like me who know about it don't even care. It took place half a century ago Mind you 75% of my country is young like me . Any body who has studied India knows Indian public has a very short memory .

He sounds having some sort of verbal diarrhea, it seems like he is all repeating the same stuff to himself, lol.

He can just throw his made in China crappy computer away and just talk to a mirror. He'll get the same satisfaction.

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

Most Indians are not even aware of such a war and most younger ones like me who know about it don't even care. It took place half a century ago Mind you 75% of my country is young like me . Any body who has studied India knows Indian public has a very short memory .

Apparently he was alive when it happened.

its not about china going to rule the world or not.

when a country comes to a certain power level where no one can come even close to parallel, then the influences to others are inevitable. therefore, no matter what the dominant country does its surely going to affect others internationally or domesticly.

but the question is how China is going to manage her 'power' projection, whether like the current U.S unilaterally policing, or seeking equal cooperation.

and btw dont let those indian clowns to derail the topic. they have issues because their real life failed in one way or another`!

Mind you that old man has very different thought like the rest of you guys.

Man! none of you guys have the same debating level as him..infact very few people like AM, Neo ,Jana use to be able to.

Debating with a person who keeps spewing the same crap gets tiring.

I admit he is good at debating. That however implies nothing about the point he is trying to make.

We Chinese do not hold those who are good at debating in as high regard as those who are good at doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom