What's new

When China Rules the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he is still barking the same.

History is not determined by retards who search on wikipedia once in a while and twists it to his own views.

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

He would talk the PLA to death.

At least Wikipedia is censored by many footnotes, this guy is simply dribbling full of $hit.

His only goal is trying to piss off the Chinese members by his stinky verbal diarrhea.

I don't know why you guys are getting worked up. Take him as a product of India's collective neuropathy and obsession with China then move on.

At least Wikipedia is censored by footnotes, this guy is simply dribbling full of $hit.

His only goal is trying to piss off the Chinese members by his stinky verbal diarrhea.

I used to be pissed. Now I just look at it as going to the zoo and laughing at the monkey throwing poo everywhere.

At least Wikipedia is censored by footnotes, this guy is simply dribbling full of $hit.

How is it that when they made underground sewage system in Beijing and changed the hole in the floor toilets, they forgot you?

Your language does emanate an offensive odour that does insult the olfactory sensitivity of the cultured.

Tingaling,

Just have a look at the monkeys. They don't have sharp features, Check the resemblance and it will reveal the world to you.

I also find below that the 50 cent has rallied to the pathetic call for reinforcement.

But you did what exactly the 50 cent is trained to do as per the link I posted i.e. obfuscate, tangential the discussion, move it totally away from the issue that cannot be debated being true and embarrassing, throw in a whole lot of crude stuff and abuses and when the whole issue is totally lost and buried, then come back.

And thank you for you PM stating that Pak Def is not a serious forum!

We need to poke fun at the troll for a while.

Yep. Its always fun poking trolls

Typical tripe to deflect issues.

Poke fun?

But not expose your incompetence to address the issue or racial arrogance that you claim that the Chinese don't have and only the West has.

I have exposed Han chinese racial arrogance many a time and it is again that I find that the Chinese posters rocking away deflect, abusing, using language of the sewer and guttersnipes and posting irrelevance is the posts to which is this reply.

Take a life and face up to reality like a man and not as a govt dummy.

Oh my Chinese friends , only if your economic growth had not brought a downward fall in your morals and manners which you people used to be famous for .

You can't prove anything to someone who can't take anyones views but their own.

You prove that the link I gave has wrong facts and that will be adequate.

Even earlier the Chinese Brigade ran away from this very manner to show if a link was correct on facts or not,

and do so with facts and not your gut feelings or what your Govt told you to state.

yes call him a dog when you can not prove him wrong .

See above. The definition of insanity is expecting different results when doing the same thing. He keeps on trolling Chinese on different forums expecting them to agree with him. We keep on correcting him and he doesn't bother to listen. Why keep wasting our time?

Now I just humor him and tell him off.

See above. The definition of insanity is expecting different results when doing the same thing. He keeps on trolling Chinese on different forums expecting them to agree with him. We keep on correcting him and he doesn't bother to listen. Why keep wasting our time?

Now I just humor him and tell him off.

To shut him up you dont have to insult him , his nationality or call him a dog . There better ways of shutting people up .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom