What's new

When Charlie Hebdo Denied Freedom of Expresion to its Cartoonist

You can also not prove emotions, fear, anger, hatred.
That is so freaking absurd am not sure if I should respond. :rolleyes:

Weeping is a physical manifestation of internal emotions such as sorrow and joy, like how women often weeps at weddings. Anger can be expressed through facial movements, such as downward turn of the lips and furrowed brows. So only in the minds of the Muslims can emotions not provable.

Come to the point and explain why America treats racism and abuse illegal but abuse of God is permissible in your flawed logic.
Racism and abuse have physically visible evidences. When god himself can respond to insults instead of going thru his agents, let us know.

If you know me, you should know I do not let stupids off the hook easily.
So far, you definitely proved your arguments are truly stupid.

When you can prove god exists beyond allegories...

You've got no answer do you? You can keep your respect by apologizing to Muslims and admitting blasphemy is indeed a bigger crime than racism, abusing and bulling.

Do Americans have that open heart?

That is so freaking absurd am not sure if I should respond. :rolleyes:

Your words
So would robbery, rape, and murder be 'freedom of expression' as well

You do not realize sir this stupidity left your mouth a lot earlier than you heard from me. Is your own mistake hard to spot?

Weeping is a physical manifestation of internal emotions such as sorrow and joy, like how women often weeps at weddings. Anger can be expressed through facial movements, such as downward turn of the lips and furrowed brows. So only in the minds of the Muslims can emotions not provable.

if Anger can be expressed be by facial movements, such as downward turn of the lips and furrowed brows, then why are you blind when you see them from Muslims for some mindless freaks abusing Islam? Now you surely understand what hatred and anger looks like - question is only left to smaller bit - WHY ARE YOU BLIND ABOUT MUSLIM ANGER?

Racism and abuse have physically visible evidences. When god himself can respond to insults instead of going thru his agents, let us know.

Your are putting your entire history in question. "IN GOD WE TRUST", its American slogan. Why the hell America started war against Russans or Christians started Crusades when GOD could take revenge himself? You are putting more chains around you by giving lame arguments. Stick to the topic and try to be more sensible please.

So far, you definitely proved your arguments are truly stupid.

Thank you, you have found another American in me. Congratulations.

if Anger can be expressed be by facial movements, such as downward turn of the lips and furrowed brows, then why are you blind when you see them from Muslims for some mindless freaks abusing Islam? Now you surely understand what hatred and anger looks like - question is only left to smaller bit - WHY ARE YOU BLIND ABOUT MUSLIM ANGER?

Am talking about god, not people.

The reason we criminalize racism, robbery, rape, and murder because these all TANGIBLE acts committed by REAL people. Insulting god and does god ever responded ? No. Only his agents ever responded.

Like I said, now we see how the Muslims attempts to blame the victims.

Am talking about god, not people.

The reason we criminalize racism, robbery, rape, and murder because these all TANGIBLE acts committed by REAL people. Insulting god and does god ever responded ? No. Only his agents ever responded.

Like I said, now we see how the Muslims attempts to blame the victims.

You are fundamentally wrong sir. We are not representing GOD neither we are demanding justice in GOD's name. You hurt real people on earth. Argument is that short. GOD doesn't respond? GOD doesn't respond even when you refuse to accept His existence. You are so deparate to save your flawed argument that you have jumped from KIDS CRYING to PROVE GOD and now GOD DOES NOT RESPOND. Shame to see a senior member that out of sensibility.

You are fundamentally wrong sir. We are not representing GOD neither we are demanding justice in GOD's name. You hurt real people on earth. Argument is that short. GOD doesn't respond? GOD doesn't respond even when you refuse to accept His existence. You are so deparate to save your flawed argument that you have jumped from KIDS CRYING to PROVE GOD and now GOD DOES NOT RESPOND. Shame to see a senior member that out of sensibility.

@gambit

One little ask sir - Respect Muslim Sentiments as much you respect individual sentiments against bulling, abusing and racial abuse.

Unbelievable...

If I insulted god, what 'injustice' have I committed ? If I called someone a 'dickhead', that is the equivalent of breaking his arm ?

Yeah...Keep blaming the victims, buddy.

@gambit

One little ask sir - Respect Muslim Sentiments as much you respect individual sentiments against bulling, abusing and racial abuse.

You fail to realize that everyone's action will hurt everyone's feeling in some ways. Muslims butchering cows during Eid-Al-Adha will hurts Hindus' and Buddhists' sentiment. Hindus/Buddhists using swastika in public will hurt Jews and Europeans' sentiment. Even in Muslim own hadists teaching, they're ridiculing pagans and polytheists' believe. Is it nor hurting someone's feeling?

If you decided not to hurt everyone's feeling, then the only thing you could do is to do nothing. Or the more practical solution is to just get over it and respect the rights and freedom of expression of other peoples..

Unbelievable...

If I insulted god, what 'injustice' have I committed ? If I called someone a 'dickhead', that is the equivalent of breaking his arm ?
Yeah...Keep blaming the victims, buddy.

I would've have broken an arm if I had committed treasury against America right? I wouldn't have broken an arm if I had revealed American secrets to an enemy country right?

Why do you insist it has to be physical loss before you consider something a punishable crime? I gave you examples of racial abuse and bulling which do not break an arm either - yet they are illegal. WHY? Because you hurt emotions of a person without reason.

Now look at blasphemy. It doesn't break the arm either but it offends and hurts 1.6 billion Muslims. There is consensus in Muslims that punishment of Blasphemy is capital punishment.

What is Not Blasphemy?
  • If you disagree with a belief, it is not blasphemy.
  • If you say you do not believe what Muslims believe, it is not blasphemy.
  • If you say I reject Islamic laws, it is not blasphemy
  • If you are preached and you say, you doubt if it is true or false, it is not blasphemy.
  • If you say Muhammad PBUH is not prophet and you don't accept, it is not blasphemy.
  • If you say you do not believe a single thing which Islam says, it is not blasphemy.
What is Blasphemy.
  • If you say I would draw caricatures of Prophet then it is blasphemy.
  • If you use abusive words about Prophet, then it is blasphemy.
  • If you ridicule his personality and call bad names to his acts or deeds, it is blasphemy.
If you understand, it is plain and simple. When you go abusive, insulting and offensive against Prophet, it offends 1.6 billion people on earth and that is 1,600,000,000 people.

Why would you want to offend these many people and by exerting energy in abusing them? If I use
racist words against 1 individual, I am prosecuted. Why do you think offending 1.6 Billion people is not crime? Plain logic please.

You fail to realize that everyone's action will hurt everyone's feeling in some ways. Muslims butchering cows during Eid-Al-Adha will hurts Hindus' and Buddhists' sentiment. Hindus/Buddhists using swastika in public will hurt Jews and Europeans' sentiment. Even in Muslim own hadists teaching, they're ridiculing pagans and polytheists' believe. Is it nor hurting someone's feeling?

If you decided not to hurt everyone's feeling, then the only thing you could do is to do nothing. Or the more practical solution is to just get over it and respect the rights and freedom of expression of other peoples..

Muslims do not abuse cow. We rather take care of it as it is a beneficial animal. We do not ridicule it but we pray to lord and use a method which gives least pain to the animal. I understand Hindus have concerns on that but don't Hindus themselves slaughter them to gain meat and skin? Educate me if I am wrong.

There is consensus in Muslims that punishment of Blasphemy is capital punishment.

What is Blasphemy.

• If you say I would draw caricatures of Prophet then it is blasphemy.
  • If you use abusive words about Prophet, then it is blasphemy.
  • If you ridicule his personality and call bad names to his acts or deeds, it is blasphemy.

Are you sure about that? Because according to your definition of blasphemy, those people in France deserved to die. Yet there are millions of muslims condemning the attack. How come?

I would've have broken an arm if I had committed treasury against America right? I wouldn't have broken an arm if I had revealed American secrets to an enemy country right?

Why do you insist it has to be physical loss before you consider something a punishable crime? I gave you examples of racial abuse and bulling which do not break an arm either - yet they are illegal. WHY? Because you hurt emotions of a person without reason.
Not a smart guy, are you ?

Racism by itself is not a crime. There are plenty of white Americans who hate blacks. But ACTING on one's racism, such as denying a public service or assault, then those are physical manifestations of racism and should be punished. But if the racist confines his beliefs to inside himself, there is nothing the law can do.

Now look at blasphemy. It doesn't break the arm either but it offends and hurts 1.6 billion Muslims. There is consensus in Muslims that punishment of Blasphemy is capital punishment.
Fine...Then consider not believing in Allah the ultimate act of blasphemy and start killing infidels.

Wait...It is already happening.

Not a smart guy, are you ?

Racism by itself is not a crime. There are plenty of white Americans who hate blacks. But ACTING on one's racism, such as denying a public service or assault, then those are physical manifestations of racism and should be punished. But if the racist confines his beliefs to inside himself, there is nothing the law can do.

Fine...Then consider not believing in Allah the ultimate act of blasphemy and start killing infidels.

Wait...It is already happening.

I won't let you escape sir by picking one aspect and ignoring several. I may not be smart but I am clear at which you smart self are not. Racism may not be crime, what about Bulling? Now call even bulling is not a crime unless it is acted.. shame that you refuse to admit that these are crimes yet they do not "cut the arm" as you like to put and shame you are insensitive and unprepared to ponder things which not just hurt but offend 1.6 billion humans on earth.

Red part: Muslims don't do that. Even Americans wouldn't kill Muslims unless they were against USA in a war but it is not the point of discussion. This is the 4th time you have tried to spin the argument and escape actual point.

Last edited:
I won't let you escape sir by picking one aspect and ignoring several. I may not be smart but I am clear at which you smart self are not. Racism may not be crime, what about Bulling? Now call even bulling is not a crime unless it is acted.. shame that you refuse to admit that these are crimes yet they do not "cut the arm" as you like to put and shame you are insensitive and unprepared to ponder things which not just hurt bud offend 1.6 billion humans on earth.
You are correct in that you are not a smart guy.

Bullying is not an attitude. Bullying is an ACT. You can hate someone but do nothing, or you can ACT from your hate. Bullying is not always treated like a crime, which is what you are trying to insinuate, like how racism should be treated like a crime if racists ACT upon their hate.

But if bullying is criminalized in some quarters, then it is because the victims are often weaker, like women and children, or if the victim is a subordinate to a supervisor/manager who uses his/her superior position to intimidate.

If a newspaper insult Islam, does that mean the newspaper is 'bullying' 1.6 billion Muslims ? Are all these Muslims weaker like children ? Victims of bullying often committed suicides or lost their jobs. How many Muslims committed suicide or lost their jobs because Muhammad was drawn into a cartoon ?

So you go on blaming the victims here. I rather like watching the spectacle.

[
You are fundamentally wrong sir. We are not representing GOD neither we are demanding justice in GOD's name. You hurt real people on earth. Argument is that short. GOD doesn't respond? GOD doesn't respond even when you refuse to accept His existence. You are so deparate to save your flawed argument that you have jumped from KIDS CRYING to PROVE GOD and now GOD DOES NOT RESPOND.

Could you kindly tell us when God asked you to dispense his justice and the wisdom to descide what it was?

i though it went along the lines of

"Bear patiently what they say." (20:130 and 50:39)
"Obey not the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and disregard their hurtful talk." (33:48)

there doesnt seem to be a verse blow them away with an ak47

Could you kindly tell us when God asked you to dispense his justice and the wisdom to descide what it was?

i though it went along the lines of

"Bear patiently what they say." (20:130 and 50:39)
"Obey not the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and disregard their hurtful talk." (33:48)

there doesnt seem to be a verse blow them away with an ak47
"Seek out the great blacksmith Kalashnikov, for he shall fashion for thee, after 47 times, a great weapon from which ye shall avenge me."

Last edited:
A few years old news but very relevant today:

French cartoonist Sine on trial on charges of anti-Semitism over Sarkozy jibe - Telegraph

PS: Dedicated to all the Pakistanis who were like shah sai ziada shah kai wafadar after what happened in Paris a day ago.

So? Was that cartoonist shot dead? Who stopped anybody from lodging a court case? I just hope you are not trying to somehow justify the massacre of the cartoonists by some terrorists just because they are Muslims and they did the massacre in the name of Islam.

Are you sure about that? Because according to you cudefinition of blasphemy, those people in France deserved to die. Yet there are millions of muslims condemning the attack. How come?

The cartoonist who had drawn abusive cartoons against the honor of Prophet was the offender and should've been tried under the law. Islam doesn't permit individuals to act anywhere and individual acts are as condemn-able as individual soldiers trying to rage war against a country. This is where concept of state and responsibility of state gets into picture.

If a newspaper insult Islam, does that mean the newspaper is 'bullying' 1.6 billion Muslims? Are all these Muslims weaker like children?

Thank you sir, you have freedom of expression when it comes to insulting a person. I didn't mind even though I felt bad that you were impolite in your remarks. But if you do it it against my father, my response would be more intense and if you keep pushing forward and abuse most sensitive aspects of my life, you would be offending me to my limits. This is gradual aggression. Examples which you gave for bulling fall under first or second category at best but example which we are debating is the most intense, most sensitive and most sacred to all the Muslims in the world. So first thing, realize that what is the magnitude of offense you are causing.

Second, you as asking if all the Muslims are kids and "weak" that we should protect them? Are you justifying a militant response to this offense then? Do you think if law is not able to provide support to sentiments of Muslims, since they are not kids and are grown ups or perhaps strong, a strong response is acceptable to you? [/QUOTE]

Victims of bullying often committed suicides or lost their jobs. How many Muslims committed suicide or lost their jobs because Muhammad was drawn into a cartoon ?

"If they don't have bread, why don't they eat cake?". These words are recorded in history because an insensitive lady could not comprehend that what is level of hunger in the masses. Your distance from Muslims and their sentiments is one reason of your inability to empathize. Okay ask a Muslim that if you give him a job and save him from committing suicide, will he tolerate offense against holy Prophet? Just go on the street and 100 people and try to learn response first hand. If all of those mentioned that they would not tolerate blasphemy against any cost then what shell be your next strategy?

I am really feeling sorry for you and now I also see you are genuinely blind about level of anger and disapproval which Muslims have against these stupid French acts.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom