What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

Dalit? Not really, just like any of us but your ancestors decided being arab was above us hindu converts ;)

LOL my ancestors were pirs converting hindus they wouldn't bother if they thought like that anyway it doesn't matter my fake Syed family and others like us have fooled everyone and got away with it. :rofl:

yo so how do they pronounce @talons baraderi
because Arain I'm pronouncing it like A- Rain
isn't it supposed to be something like Rahein? or something
Arien....I used to go I am part of the Aryan brotherhood made me sound either badass :P or stupid :rofl:

A rien...like giving your opinion rie just go noon gunna :P

Who knows how much authentic are they. Compared to pathans of punjab it is relatively difficult to verify the claims of mughal punjabis. Pathans are settled in punjab with established history and origin. E.g khesgi and zamand pathans of kasur, we know about their history and roots. So claim of khusheed kasuri to be pathan would be believable. Similarly alizais and khakwani pathans of multan, we know their history of settlements. But same is not the case with mughals, they were not tribal people neither they settled in clusters.

Excelent point, see punjabi pathans who are in Punjab for 4-5 centuries? Still have kept their traits etc While millions of syeds look like locals. Remember syeds don't marry outside their caste like typical rural punjabi. Same is the case with punjabi mughals. Sorry but couple of hundred years are nothing and not enough to change every dna etc

Excelent point, see punjabi pathans who are in Punjab for 4-5 centuries? Still have kept their traits etc While millions of syeds look like locals. Remember syeds don't marry outside their caste like typical rural punjabi. Same is the case with punjabi mughals. Sorry but couple of hundred years are nothing and not enough to change every dna etc
@Raja.Pakistani even in my sleep I can tell he doesnt know as much as he talks!

make sure you thank all my posts then because i gotta get my thanks to post ratio up in order ;)after all i started the thread
almost there! :p:

Back
Top Bottom