What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

:rofl:
No I am Punjabi not Arab lol. I am Naqavi Syed. The farthest Arab in my family was about 8 or 9 generations back.

9 generations is about 225 years at best, bad news for you which you already know deep down inside. I doubt you even have arab ancestry let alone direct decendent of prophet, astagferullah lol

19353.png
i seen your *** has been in this thread for like an hour and now you post? lol

:angry: he is my caste mate!! :angry:
no forget it i think we going take you over and make you a gujjar lol we only got 2 gujjars here

9 generations is about 225 years at best, bad news for you which you already know deep down inside. I doubt you even have arab ancestry let alone direct decendent of prophet, astagferullah lol

I never asked you to believe me. :) Anyway then maybe I am dalit idk but my dalit family has somehow fooled other Pakistanis. :lol:

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

No one can change your ancestry! Just because the last Arab was 9 or even 200 generations ago doesnt mean zilch!

Adam AS was how many generations back? We still call him our ancestor! Unless you dropped from the tree like the ape theory! :unsure:

Have they surveyed every single syed in Pakistan? No....
There is still alot to study...May I know what is your profession or what are you a student off? Stick to your field!
If he is shan then he know what he is talking about :D

I never asked you to believe me. :) Anyway then maybe I am dalit idk but my dalit family has somehow fooled other Pakistanis. :lol:

Dalit? Not really, just like any of us but your ancestors decided being arab was above us hindu converts ;)

Dalit? Not really, just like any of us but your ancestors decided being arab was above us hindu converts ;)
So what if Hindus converted? When more people came to Islam....do you think the Muslims of that time mocked them? What is wrong with you?

Back
Top Bottom