What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

Have they surveyed every single syed in Pakistan? No....
There is still alot to study...May I know what is your profession or what are you a student off? Stick to your field!
:p:

I doubt you even have any idea about how these dna tests are done. One don't need to collect 6 million syeds samples to know their reality. Just 20 samples from different regions of Punjab from syeds families are enough.

well its gonna be hard to convince but we gujjars are bringing that sexy back so you sure you don't want to join? lol

Bro this bharti pag was talking shit about gujjars in some other thread. I forget which one though.

gujjars in Pakistan own land and are settled community but in our Punjab they are like Bedouins and own lots of majjah.

gf nal breakup ho gaya ve
amma abba cousin nal shadi karna chandey ney lol
gf ve meri blackburn dey vich live kardi ve , england vich;)
roses-are-red-violets-are-blue.jpg

well its gonna be hard to convince but we gujjars are bringing that sexy back so you sure you don't want to join? lol

oh yeah those british accents are just awesome lol couldn't resist it lol

I was talking about your cousin you best run lol.

There are plenty of Indonesian sayyids as well and guess what they are still count as south east asian. One arab in 60 generation don't make much differences and some claim to be descended from the Prophet (pbuh) through his daughter and totally ignore their father's clan/tribe . I was having arguement over this because seen that sayyid make such a big fuss about it and think they are superior over others

yeah my life is ruined lol
the shit we pakis do for our parents man lol.
thats why I'm away more active on this forum because i have no gf to talk to or be with anymore lol

It's okay. Marry your cousin, then marry another girl too.

Chaudhry style.

LOL my ancestors were pirs converting hindus they wouldn't bother if they thought like that anyway it doesn't matter my fake Syed family and others like us have fooled everyone and got away with it. :rofl:

Yes clearly a holy lineage, thanks for your pirs to convert us. I guess pirs like Baba Farid, Bulleh Shah, Waris Shah etc were also from Arab lineage right?

Back
Top Bottom