What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

I never asked you to believe me. :) Anyway then maybe I am dalit idk but my dalit family has somehow fooled other Pakistanis. :lol:
Yara you Syeds are too sensitive when it comes to your lineage whereas Qureshis, Abbasis, Sheikhs etc aren't.

Why is that's ???

It's okay. Marry your cousin, then marry another girl too.

Chaudhry style.
oh you know how we roll lmfao
i told them that to start with.
that I'm going to marry twice lol.
maybe ill marry my ex gf if she ever agrees lol

acha england vich hai te number diyoo twadai setting karwa diyaan :P
hell no nigga
i still got feelings for her *** lol

@Raja.Pakistani even in my sleep I can tell he doesnt know as much as he talks!

almost there! :p:

Typo it happen, i meant couple of hundred years are not enough to change genetic composition without any trace of arab ancestry. And most importantly culture. Anyway i doubt you know much about it, according to you we need samplemof every syed to verify the truth, because maybe at least 1 is telling the truth out of 6 million.

Yes clearly a holy lineage, thanks for your pirs to convert us. I guess pirs like Baba Farid, Bulleh Shah, Waris Shah etc were also from Arab lineage right?

Actually Bulleh Shah was a Syed lol, idk tuitna jaal kyoun rah hai bc.

Even Waris Shah a Syed, farid only famous cuz of pagri wale lol.

This gulu is burning I think some Syed stole his girl or something even when I say fine I am a dalit he still has no araam lol.

Actually Bulleh Shah was a Syed lol, idk tuitna jaal kyoun rah hai bc.

See typical, kiddo read history of bulleh Shah, forget about reading just watch Bulleh Shah video on youtube where they tell his life story if you can still understand punjabi ;). Im done with explaning this shit to arabs.

Back
Top Bottom