What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

19353.png

What are you talking about? Its very easy to verify fake syed from real, through haplogroups and admixture genetic data. No study so far have proved any claim of punjabi syeds.
Have they surveyed every single syed in Pakistan? No....
There is still alot to study...May I know what is your profession or what are you a student off? Stick to your field!

nah
no gujjis
I'm thinking gujjar-king
gujjar-badmash
gujjar jaggah
or tito

Konsi jaggah? :unsure:

Whats tito? :p:

Hazara claim to be decendents of Mongols and it shows in their dna, while punjabi Mughal is just low caste who now claim to be decendent of Mughal army. Which is quite pathetic if one think about it. And yes Mughal is persian translation of Mongol word.
Who knows how much authentic are they. Compared to pathans of punjab it is relatively difficult to verify the claims of mughal punjabis. Pathans are settled in punjab with established history and origin. E.g khesgi and zamand pathans of kasur, we know about their history and roots. So claim of khusheed kasuri to be pathan would be believable. Similarly alizais and khakwani pathans of multan, we know their history of settlements. But same is not the case with mughals, they were not tribal people neither they settled in clusters.

Have they surveyed every single syed in Pakistan? No....
There is still alot to study...May I know what is your profession or what are you a student off? Stick to your field!

Konsi jaggah? :unsure:

Whats tito? :p:
tito was my spanish name in spanish class in high school lol

Back
Top Bottom